Match 2297 Flash Gordon and Captain James Tiberius Kirk vs. Buck Rogers and Han Solo

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_callisto_*

Guest_callisto_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 November 2009 - 10:31 PM

Captain James Tiberius Kirk strode down the paved street of Khazan IV the planet had a reputation it was remote and not well known but what was known about it was it was a planet that rivaled Risa in the top vacation spot in the known galaxy, The Enterprise was in orbit around the planet along with severa;l other vessels many of unknown design.

Already Kirk had seen races he had never seen before as well as some familar races, the captain however was not here for scientific reasons he was here to relax and better yet he was under doctor's orders to do it, Bones was a good friend but Jim hardly ever followed his advice but when he recommended that Jim would feel less stressed during a vacation he happily complied, leaving spock in command he beamed down with several other crew members and was now enjoying the sights and smells of Khazan IV.

Kirk entered a classy looking cantina and sat down at the bar he was glad to see several of his favorite beverages available he ordered a Romulan ale and relaxed listening to the band which played a lively tune, Kirk's day got even better when he caught the attention of a young blue skinned lady with the pretiest eyes Kirk had ever seen he was happy to entertain her with a few of his stories she seemed rather interested and then HE showed up.

A blonde man in a red uniform sat next to the girl "He bothering you?" He asked slyly, "Oh no he's quite charming." He ignored her comment "My names Flash" Kirk considered himself an even tempered man but this stranger was grating on his nerves, "So why don't you make like a flash and go away?" Flash glared at him, "What did you say?" "I didn't stutter." Even though he was on vacation Kirk carried a type 2 hand phaser just in case Flash was armed with a raythrower both had hands over thier sidearms, the girl took a cue and left the bartender grabbed his antenae and ducked under the bar.

The men glared at one another, "What's your name?" "James T Kirk" "Flash Gordon" The showdown was interrupted when a burly alien wearing battered armour and resembling a bipedal cat pushed between them "Ugh smells like humans here" "What's your problem with humans?" Kirk asked dangerously, "Id like to know that too." Flash added clearly annoyed the alien sprang to his feet his hand over a large dagger, "Rah, I'll cut your toungues out for adressing your better." "You hit him high I'll hit him low Kirk said, in an instant two fists smashed the warrior surprised he relled back and tripped over a table splashing alcholic beverages onto a pair of Mandolorians, in an instant chaos erupted as every species and every race came to blows "Let's get out of here!" Flash said leading Jim out and pushing past a klingon. Out side the cantina the two shook hands, "I like your moves." "I like your style."

"Maybe your not so bad after all." The two left swapping tales.

Han Solo strode down the ramp of the Falcon a grin on his face he loved Khazan IV it had so much to offer Chewie was off dropping the goods he had smuggled here off Han looked forward to a few days enjoying this exotic paradise. On his way out of the hangar he met another spacer a dark haired man with a frown, "Hey is this docking bay 7?" He asked, "No it isn't this is 27" Han replied, "Frak, wrong hangar. I should have known when I saw that hunk of junk." He gestured at the Falcon. Han bristled "Watch it pal that's my ship! And she's more than she looks." "Really?" Han flushed "That's the Millenian Falcon." "The ship that holds the record for the Kessel run?" "Yeah youve heard of her." "Sure have, sorry for insulting her, allow me the pleasure of shaking the hand of her captain." They shook hands, "Names Buck, Buck Rogers." "Han Solo." The two walked off telling tall tales about ships and spacing when they bumped into Kirk and Flash.

"You!" Buck said, "You!" Flash said, "You know each other?" Han asked "Sure do this gloryhound has been trying to outdo me ever since he larned of my exploits." "Really? I thought you were trying to outdo me." "You frokie son of.. Buck raised his fist but han grabbed his arm holding him back Kirk did likewise restraining Flash, as the two men struggled to get at each other a throat clearing behind them stopped everything. "What's all this then?" They turned to see a cop with two others each different races, "Fighting?" "No no you got it all wrong we were just fooling." Kirk lied, "Yeah" Han said with a sheepish grin. "I don't think so, no not with Han Solo, Captain Kirk, Flash Gordon and Buck Rogers." "You know us?" Buck asked clearly surprised yes we make a point of researching trouble makers." The cop said stoicly.

"I know what this is about you four want to prove who's the greatest space hero?'' "Well.." Flash trailed off, "What if I told you you could prove it?" The four stared at this cop turned sales pitcher, "Enter the spacer challenge." They were hooked after filling out a form saying they agreed to the terms they read the challenges. These tasks had to be acomplished in two man teams, Flash and Kirk and Buck and Han

1. Who can hook up with the hottest girls

2. Piloting challenge all four have to fly ships of equal performance capabilities thru an obstacle course of asteroids.

3. Firing range the two teams have to battle it out with droids armed with guns.

4. Tag team fist fight no weapons.

Best three out of four if tied there will be a tie breaker where they have to batlle a monster with primitive weapons.

To make things more complicated their enemies have hired thugs to try to kill them between events or sabotage the events to result in one of their deaths they have to survive as well as win the contests so who is the greatest space legend vote and decide for yourself  

#2 Mercenaryblade

Mercenaryblade

Mercenary Captain

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,441 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, fencing, and more.

Posted 28 November 2009 - 10:32 PM

So anyway I hope at least one of you enjoys this setup and I find it funny everyone has a gun except Kirk in the pictures.

#3 elijah the barbarian

elijah the barbarian

Cannon Fodder

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 10:53 PM

HEY I'LL TAKE YOU UP ON THAT OFFER LOL

Nice Match

#4 Mercenaryblade

Mercenaryblade

Mercenary Captain

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,441 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 12:05 AM

HEY I'LL TAKE YOU UP ON THAT OFFER LOL

Nice Match

Thank you

#5 knowit

knowit

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 07:59 AM

Han Solo is cool, but buck rogers is so much a light weight that it leaves han at a disadvantage against flash gordon and kirk who combined are just too good for solo.

#6 Sephirock

Sephirock

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 12:28 PM

I think Kirk and Flash win the first challenge, Han and Buck win hallenge two (mostly because of Han), Han and Buck win challenge three (because Han shoots first) and Kirk and Flash win challenge four (because of Kirk). In the tie breaker I'd say its either team's game, but I'll just give it to Team Kirk because Captain Kirk is the most expirienced in this area.

Great setup. I give you an A

#7 Mercenaryblade

Mercenaryblade

Mercenary Captain

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,441 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 02:32 PM

I think Kirk and Flash win the first challenge, Han and Buck win hallenge two (mostly because of Han), Han and Buck win challenge three (because Han shoots first) and Kirk and Flash win challenge four (because of Kirk). In the tie breaker I'd say its either team's game, but I'll just give it to Team Kirk because Captain Kirk is the most expirienced in this area.

Great setup. I give you an A

Thank you for the input and the A

#8 Magnamax

Magnamax

Don't feed him after midnight

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 06:55 PM

I'd say Han alone could win the first three challenges, and then maybe lose the last.

#9 Mercenaryblade

Mercenaryblade

Mercenary Captain

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,441 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 07:49 PM

I'd say Han alone could win the first three challenges, and then maybe lose the last.

Really you think Han could pick up more girls then Kirk he's so scruffy looking. Joke.

#10 Magnamax

Magnamax

Don't feed him after midnight

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 07:56 PM

Really you think Han could pick up more girls then Kirk he's so scruffy looking. Joke.

haha nice one

#11 AKUMA

AKUMA

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,049 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 09:45 PM

man good one!

#12 Mercenaryblade

Mercenaryblade

Mercenary Captain

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,441 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 10:33 PM

man good one!

Thank you mind saying who you think will win?

#13 AKUMA

AKUMA

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,049 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 10:40 PM

Thank you mind saying who you think will win?

well it a tie IMO

both teams have 2 of the 4 challenges.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users