• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Darkrainbow666

Darkrainbow666

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 08:11 AM

Rosenkrez, and Organisation of vampires bend on building a new universe has their eyes set on The 4 nations, they seek the powers of the Avatar and wish to use it to create complete and utterate chaos.

The Vatican, the leadering power of the New Human Empire has made and Allience with The Vampire Empire to combat this riseing threat. The Vampire Empire offered agents from the monster school Yokai Acedemy woefully so few voleteered.

Mizore Shirayuki, A snow fairy is amonst the few who have been assigned to the operation.

Cardanal Caterina, Leader of the Ax Department of The Vatican summoned Mizore to her.

Caterina: Welcome child, Come sit.

Mizore took a seat in front of the Cardanal's desk.

Mizore:  Is it really as bad as it sounds? I heard Rosenkrez, plans on bringing down the Avatar of the four nations.... I will do anything to protect the man I love...

Caterina: I fear it's true, I heard you are quite the stalker, Mizore.

Mizore: Tskunae and I will hook up any day now, I signed up to impress him.

Caterina: Well, Be that as it may, back on topic, I want you to go operate in the fire nation and gather inteligence, Rosenkrez, May be working with the fire lord Ozai, whom has a massive army at his command.

Mizore laughs

Mizore: I think I can handle humans just fine this should be easy.

Caterina: these people are skilled at bending, the fire nation has a legion of capable fire benders.

The Sucker in Mizore's Mouth drops to the floor.

Mizore: You didn't say anything about fire! I am very vulnable to hot climentes and fire!

Caterina: well then, You shall go to the southern water tribe and investigate the ruins of the fallen fire navy. You should feel at home  there.

Mizore takes her leave and enters the interdimensional portal.  She ends up in the southern water tribe. She sees a giant horned creatre that is flying overhead towards a village. Mizore follows in suit.

Mizore comes to the village it's small but homely.

Mizore: This reminds me of my home!

A young man approches Mizore, and starts yelling at her.

Sokka: Intruder altert! intruder alert!

He throws a boomerang at her, Mizore quickly froze the boomerang it crashed to the ground. Then a girl comes running out, a very pretty dark skinned girl.

Katara: How dare you attack my brother! You are going to pay woman!

Mizore: I did not attack him, don't mess with me or you will find yourself gutted and frozen!

Katara: My boyfriend the avatar would kill you for that, but I will not allow that to happen!

Katara shot ice shards straight at Mizore, Mizore evaded the attack and Brought out her Ice claws, she was upon Katara in an instant, Katara summoned her water whips and did an amazing job at keeping Mizore at bay.

Katara: I am going to end you! Down with the fire nation!

Mizore: I am here to end the fire nation, but I will show you what happens when you assult me.

Katara did not hear Mizore, over the sound of the sound of the water she was bending

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 08:11 AM

Learn More About
Mizore Shirayuki
Read more about Mizore Shirayuki at Wikipedia
Official Site: Funimation Links: Wikipedia Anime Vice Rosario + Vampire Wiki

Katara
Read more about Katara at Wikipedia
Official Site: Nickelodeon Links: Katara's Wiki Page Distant Horizon Official Site

#3 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 10:15 AM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
Venom 2009 gives it a grade of: B
SCORE
Mizore Shirayuki: 8