4 replies to this topic

#1 Updatedude

Updatedude

Don't feed him after midnight

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 09:29 PM

Mack gave that insufferable grin of his, "Relax, I know a guy. A gal actually".

"Mack" Kurio said whilst gesticulating, "The last guy you told to relax is dead, with a knife stuck in his back".

Mack shrugged, "Yes, but that was ages ago".

"It was 30 seconds ago, he's still bleeding right in front of us, that's why you have to tell me to relax, because you just murdered-"

"Alledgedly murdered".

Kurio kicked the corpse in front of him. There was no reaction, and he could feel the rigor mortis already setting in.

"-You. Just. Murdered. My info broker. I mean, yes, the guy was a little pissant-"

"See I did you a favor".

"-but he was a reliable little pissant. And WE, not me, but the both of us, have a deadline with the Marauder in a little under a week. We need to make sure everything's on the up and up". Kurio reached into his coat pocket and drew out an engraved Mauser c96, taking aim, he pulled the trigger, trice.

BAM! BAM! BAM!

"Feel better now?" Mack asked in that insufferable way to go with his insufferable grin.

"A little. Yeah, what did you stab him with? Rigor mortis was setting in waaaay too fast".

Mack shrugged... insufferably. "Eh, who knows. Just something I lifted from that Amber chick. I figured you'd have something handy to cleanse it if it WAS cursed or enchanted or whatever".

"It was" Kurio said, even as the now bullet ridden corpse was softening to a more natural rate of decay. If there was any chance of their info broker still being alive before, there was none now.

"Anyway, reeeeeeeelax, I told you. I know someone. Her name's Alma..."

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 09:29 PM

Learn More About
Kurio Kaufmann
Origination: Mental
Alignment: Hero
Team: KALI

Alma Nocht
Origination: Eldritch
Alignment: Villain
Team: The Syndicate

#3 Updatedude

Updatedude

Don't feed him after midnight

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 09:30 PM

Yay, more Mack.

#4 Pseudonym

Pseudonym

Aqualad

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,845 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 10:33 PM

Alma watched through the blinds as a car from the movies sidled up to the curb. She narrowed her eyes and watched with detached amusement until she saw a man from the movies get out of the driver's seat. Her faint smile soured as she looked him over. He wore a gaudy necklace with a bright red bauble on the end and a coffee brown floor length duster which wasn't as dashing as she imagined he thought it was. A wide-brimmed hat threw shadows all over his face. Alma pressed a hand against her window and let her magic flow through the medium, pushing toward the front door. The lock clicked shut. Alma let the blinds close and hoped.

Three heavy knocks came through the door. Alma swore under her breath, unlocked the door and opened it. It was him, as she'd feared. He stood in the doorway with a cocksure smile, like nothing could go wrong. Something about it made Alma start to believe him. The stranger brushed past her into the massage parlor. He didn't seem disoriented by the dim lighting or the mildly soporific incense.

"My name is Kurio Kaufmann," said the stranger, "I want information."

Alma's veins turned to ice. Her secret was out. She forced her trembling limbs under control and looked up to make direct eye contact with Kurio. His gaze was paralyzing. Alma could hardly get the words out. "If we are to engage in a deal, you'll have to step into the back room." 

#5 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:38 AM

Oooh, counter set-up!

#6 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess