Confession FPT

The Cacti Guy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 986 posts
  • Interests:Lucha Libre, baby!

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:25 PM

Tombstone vs The Tekken Universe - Part 1 - Soundtrack to a Raptor Attack

Lonnie adjusted the color on his wrinkled dress shirt as the elevator ascended up the tallest building in New York. Honestly, he hated wearing these stupid dress-up cloths, he'd rather be wearing those old leather pants and jacket he wore in the 90's. But the business was changing. These days, in this business, you need to look decent, especially when you're about to visit the Kingpin.

He had dealt with the Kingpin before, worked for him, against him most recently, but wondered why he was being summoned at 2 AM. The elevator stopped as it arrived at his destination and the doors slowly opened. 

He took slow steps into the lush office. It wasn't filled with much, just a real zebra skin carpet, a large desk, and a view of the New York skyline that a Realtor would kill to get his hands on. 

"Ahh," said a voice from behind a spinning chair so large that ( when facing away from you ) you couldn't see the larger than life figure that occupied it, "Tombstone, my old friend," the Kingpin spinning around in his chair, "Long time, no see. Still filing your teeth, I see.I would have thought the feigning a vampire trick would have gotten old." He smirked at the marble-skinned-mercenary. 

"Kingpin," Tombstone nodded his head in acknowledgement. 

"Yes, never one for formalities, very well," he rose from his chair and went to gaze out the window wall behind him, "I have acquired a property," The Kingpin. 

Lonnie traveled the distance of the room to stand next to the Kingpin of Crime and said when he finally arrived, "What kind of property?" 

"A lost property unfortunately," he answered, "and its hiding somewhere in the gutters of New York City."

"Hiding?" Tombstone became angry, "Just tell me what the hell it is!"

"Mr. Lincoln, what do you know about dinosaurs?" 

~~~

Somewhere across town, in a deserted allyway, a velociraptor  head popped out of a trashcan. He heard something. He heard....scurrying. Then he looked down at his stomach and visibly saw it rumble. Food was the only thought running through his tiny little brain. 

He scanned the trash littered landscape for the source of the sound. Then he saw a little shadow dart across the ground and hide under a dumpster. 

Alex the Raptor smiled a wicked sneer. Whatever that thing was, it was lunch. Or dinner...or...whatever...

He quietly slipped out of his hiding place and tip-toed over to the dumpster where his prey was dwelling. He brought back his boxing glove-clad fist and punched the dumpster out of his way. It flew the left and he immediately brought his mouth down to where he heard his pray nibbling. 

IT WAS A MOUSE! Though Alex shot his face down at a lightening-fast speed, the mouse was faster and was able to jump over his head, causing him to get a bite of pavement. 

Alex barely saw in his peripheral vision the mouse dart out of the ally and into the street, enraged, he mindlessly pursued, even into on-going traffic. 

Needless to say, that made the good people of New York a little uneasy.

~~~

Tombstone drove away from the Kingpin's building steaming mad, "A dinosaur? I gawddamn dinosaur? I'm not lookin' for his lost-ass dinosaur! Where would ya even start lookin' for somethan' like that?!" 

He turned right and what surprised at what he saw. 

Cars crashed into the sides of buildings. People running frantically. A few fires broke out next to a spewing fire hydrant (don't ask me how that happened. And there in the middle of all the chaos, standing on an over-turned taxi, stood Alex, the velociraptor . 

Tombstone stopped his car, the most hilarious look of shock, annoyance and general up-set-ness on his face. 

He considered backing up and just driving away. But he eventually pulled himself out of his Bently and and stood, staring at the sight. 

Alex didn't notice the large albino man glaring at him from down the street. He was too busy scanning the wreckage for his little treat. THERE IT WAS! 

He launched himself down to where his lunch was, but again it was too fast for him and launched him self down the street. Alex booked it as hard as he could. He wasn't even worried about all these smelly people he could be eating. It was personal with this mouse in this bitch!

Tombstone had a look on his face that said "you have got to be kidding me" as the raptor made his way straight for him. 

The mouse ran past Tombstone and Alex was so focused that he didn't notice the palest, baddest man on the planet extended his arm for a clothsline. 

The mercenary's arm caught the running dino under the chin, causing it to flip in a full circle in the air. 

Alex landed on his stomache and watched as his adversary scurried away into the night. 

He was one pissed carnivorous beast. 

He rolled to his back and kipped-up and landed on his feet in his fighting stance. 

He growled at the well-dressed, snow-white man who had separated him from his destiny, it roughly translated to "I'd going to **** you up, boy!"

Tombstone, having no idea what he said, popped his knuckles and prepared to throw down. 

~~~

So imagine this fight is like a round from Tekken 6, in a stage like the one described above. A very hectic New York City street. With people running around and fires popping up everywhere for no real reason. Its best two out of three match-up. Alex had his Tekken Tag fighting style, dinosaur strength, and speed. And Tombstone utilizes a brutal street fighting style that involves strong punches, knee strikes and he can bite people with his grapple moves. Remember he has superhuman strength and is resistant to pain. 

So who wins in Tombstone's first Tekken fight? Does he pound the raptor into the ground and move on to the next round? Or will he become Alex's midnight snack? You decide! Have fun, comment, rate, debate, and be gentle with the spelling errors, I typed this in Notepad xD Thank you. 

~~~

Confession FPT Enter your Set-Up for the match here. This is your post - it belongs to you - and you may use the EDIT function at any time in the future to update this post.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:25 PM

Learn More About
Alex (Tekken)
Read more about Alex (Tekken) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Namco Links: Wikipedia Tekkenpedia The Tekken Wiki

Tombstone
Read more about Tombstone at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wikipedia: Tombstone Marvel.com: Tombstone SpiderFan.org: Tombstone

#3 Confession FPT

Confession FPT

The Cacti Guy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 986 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:32 PM

I hope you enjoy this fight, its the first CBUB battle I've been able to write in a while and I'm pretty happy with it :)

#4 E-Rock

E-Rock

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Deathmatch Wrestling, Comic Books, Horror Movies

Posted 27 June 2013 - 01:42 AM

Tombstone knows the terrain much better. Also even though Alex is a raptor i think Tombstone's enhancements give him the advantage. Good setup, hope to see Tombstone win so he can face King or Yoshimitzu.

#5 E-Rock

E-Rock

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 01:48 AM

Also how do i grade setups?

#6 Confession FPT

Confession FPT

The Cacti Guy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 986 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 04:35 AM

You can only grade matches if you're like me and have big blue words under your picture like I do, you have to be endowed with the power of Match Judge :/

#7 E-Rock

E-Rock

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 06:19 AM

Well that isnt fair. How did you become able to? When i was on this sight a few years anyone could grsde matches.

#8 Confession FPT

Confession FPT

The Cacti Guy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 986 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 07:22 AM

Some people abused that power and failed everyone. They used to let people in based on FPA but I'm not sure how they do it now. 

#9 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 29 June 2013 - 12:26 AM

Another interesting, funny set-up, Confession. Since Tombstone is bulletproof, has lightning reflexes, and can easily trade blows with Spider-Man, though, he pounds Alex into fine prehistoric paste all over the pavement and walls of New York. Alex won't even scratch him. 

Also how do i grade setups?

Well that isnt fair. How did you become able to? When i was on this sight a few years anyone could grsde matches.

Welcome back, E-Rock. You have to be at least a CBUB Match Judge (the teal title) to be able to grade matches. To become a judge, you have to complete at least 20 matches with a match F.P.A. of at least 3.0 and have the O.K. of the Judges panel (the other guys with teal titles and up). 

As for it not being fair, well... the problem with everyone being able to rate matches was that some members started giving good matches bad grades with seemingly no rhyme or reason to it, and even multi-accounting to that effect to boost their own F.P.A.'s while still trying to keep others' F.P.A.'s down. It finally came to a point were it was felt that a firmer system had to be put in place.  While this may not initially seem too fair, it's even less fair to have "F-Bombers" around down-voting matches. 

To read up more on the new system, you can check here: 

http://www.electricf...s-it-is-played/

#10 JohnnyChany

JohnnyChany

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 11:23 PM

Nice set-up!

I really like the idea of Tombstone in the Tekken universe! I think his strength would be too much for the boxing dinosaur. It would take a Tekken fighter with more advanced skill than Alex to take Lonnie down.

#11 Confession FPT

Confession FPT

The Cacti Guy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 986 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:09 AM

Another interesting, funny set-up, Confession. Since Tombstone is bulletproof, has lightning reflexes, and can easily trade blows with Spider-Man, though, he pounds Alex into fine prehistoric paste all over the pavement and walls of New York. Alex won't even scratch him. 

Nice set-up!

I really like the idea of Tombstone in the Tekken universe! I think his strength would be too much for the boxing dinosaur. It would take a Tekken fighter with more advanced skill than Alex to take Lonnie down.

Woohoo! Positive feedback, thank you! 

#12 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 09:15 PM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
JohnnyChany gives it a grade of: A
patrickthekid gives it a grade of: A
DSkillz gives it a grade of: B Good, funny story, especially with Tombstone's griping, but a stomp in his favor.
SCORE
Alex (Tekken): 3
Tombstone: 12
FPA: 3.7

#13 Confession FPT

Confession FPT

The Cacti Guy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 986 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 09:32 PM

Woah, no more anonymous  grades. Balls-y. I like it. Thank you everyone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users