3 replies to this topic

#1 leroypowell3

leroypowell3

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 07:44 PM

Previously: Kyo Kusanagi set out to find The Foot and stop their re-emergence. He approached Hun, knowing that the Purple Dragons had ties to the ninja clan. Protective of his master-The Shredder- Hun attacked Kyo.

As strong as Hun was, he was overcome by Kyo’s abilities.

Kyo left him conscious so that he could ask him the questions that he had initially asked before they fought. Only this time, he was I a position of superiority.

“Now one more time! How do I find The Foot?”

“Piss off,” Hun grumbled.

“Your just dying to make this harder on yourself.” Kyo growled.

He couldn’t understand why the big man was resisting so much. If The Foot were all that they were reputed to be, then from Hun’s point of view, a lone fighter seeking them out was walking the road to the end of his life. Perhaps a conviction of loyalty cemented the gangster’s resolve.

What Kyo didn’t know was that Hun was stalling.

Outside of the Purple Dragon hideout, four Foot Elite ninja were visiting. They were there to collect profits from the Purple Dragon’s operations- drug dealing and protection money mainly.

As soon as they entered, the spirit of battle put them on alert.

“I smell violence.” Said one of them.

“So do I.” another confirmed.

They checked the positioning of their weapons just to be sure that they would be easy for them to grab. Next they spread out, staying within sight or at least earshot of each other.

Discovering unconscious Purple Dragon gangsters heightened their alert. Moving deeper into the building, they started to hear the fighting. Hun’s baritone growls were unmistakable.

The Foot Elite didn’t rush to the scene. They knew that the fight would be over before they got there. The undisciplined pupil of The Shredder usually crushed his enemies quickly.

What a surprise it was when they entered and found Hun on the floor. A slim man in a black jacket and skinny jeans loomed over him with a fiery fist high above his head.

Kyo was angled so that he saw the Elites come in. He pulled away from Hun to make sure that they knew he was ready for them.

“Hey guys.” Hun said with effort. “This guy here is looking for you.”

The Foot Elite did not speak. Hun was not a conventional member of The Foot but he served The Shredder loyally. That made him their brother. To attack one’s brother was to invite the wrath of the entire Foot clan.

One Elite stepped forward, a mini axe in each hand. Kyo had intended to question them. At least learn who they were, what their position in the Foot Clan was. But obviously they wanted to fight. Warmed up from Hun, Kyo would give them one.

Fight Parameters

Straight fight.

For Kyo- knock out or submission (he probably won’t kill them because he wants some answers).

There are four Foot Elite but only one will attack at a time (initially at least).

Let’s say two from the 2002 cartoon and two from the Mirage comics (since there’s a difference according to comments in their past matches).

One has a pair of mini axes

The second has a spear

The third has a kwan dao (a spear with a broad sword on the end rather than a small knife).

The fourth has a three section staff.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 07:44 PM

Learn More About
Kyo Kusanagi
Read more about Kyo Kusanagi at Wikipedia
Official Site: SNK Links: Wikipedia KoF 10th Anniversary Fighter's Generation

The Foot Elite
Read more about The Foot Elite at Wikipedia
Official Site: Mirage Comics Links: Wikipedia TMNT Wiki Villains Wiki

#3 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,017 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 09:15 AM

I'm liking Kyo to fry the Foot Elite.

#4 JohnnyChany

JohnnyChany

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 04:17 PM

Nice addition, Leroy. My money is on Kyo.

#5 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 09:15 PM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
patrickthekid gives it a grade of: B
JohnnyChany gives it a grade of: B
SCORE