• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Nihlium

Nihlium

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:Those things.You know what I'm talking about. Yeah, all of that stuff.

Posted 23 June 2013 - 09:12 PM

"Mr.Styx you have a visitor." chimed the youthful voice of Pete  through the intercom on the teenaged crime-lords desk as he sipped on a glass of wine.

Mr.Styx wiped the ruby liquid from his thin lips with a snowy handkerchief sighing as he responded to Pete's announcement dryly "This better be good Pete, there are protocols in place if someone wants a meeting."

"It's the Broker sir, he kind of just barged in."

"Send him in." sighed the red eyed youth as he put away the glass of wine. The massive alabaster door that guarded the office crept open as the Broker  entered the room taking in the obsidian and ivory decor as he approached Mr.Styx and sat in the ebony chair across from the emotionless young man "Hello Styx." greeted the Broker with a hint of condescension "Quite the office you have here."

"Thank you, one could only imagine what your office looks like." replied Mr.Styx with his own brand of hauteur "So tell me, what brings you all the way to Venus Junction, come to check on your region of the Shadow Brig?"

"No." chuckled the Broker eerily satisfied with Mr.Styx's response "It's about Erebus. He has exceeded my expectations; there have been no incidents, no scandals and most importantly no aggression towards the Syndicate. As far as the world is concerned he is just another hero born in the "Rise Of The Supermen."

Mr.Styx leaned back into his crimson chair smiling as the Brokers voice echoed around the spacious office "So you've come to feed my already glutted ego." he glanced at the Broker's stoic expression and smirked "Of course not. Why are you here then old friend?"

The Broker folded his hands on Mr.Styx's  black marble desk and directed a penetrating glance into Mr.Styx's eyes "When you brought your plan to the Syndicate you told us that the source of the Erebus Armor's power was the soul of a knight that offended the gods. When the Syndicate's agents researched the armor everything they found coincided with your story."

"Are you surprised I told the truth?"

"No." retorted the Broker calmly as the horrid cries of crows and ravens swarmed in the starry darkness on the other side of the office window "I'm surprised you were able to keep the truth hidden for so long. While I may not be as proficient as you are in Stygian magick, I have seen enough to know that no man has a soul that possesses the type of raw power inside that armor; not even the likes of Sollus or the Magician."

A white row of perfect teeth split open Mr.Styx's mouth as admiration consumed his face "Fine, I'll tell you the secret of the Erebus Armor. You should be honored, very few humans get to hear this story."

#2 Pseudonym

Pseudonym

Aqualad

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,845 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 10:04 PM

You'd better deliver. I'm on the metaphorical edge of my figurative seat.

#3 Nihlium

Nihlium

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:Those things.You know what I'm talking about. Yeah, all of that stuff.

Posted 24 June 2013 - 08:24 AM

I'll try my best. This will be my first fic after all.

#4 Darkender

Darkender

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 11:55 PM

The first needs to make us want to read more in the future! I plan to get to this though. I love the Creed stuff you guys came up with.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users