Okay we all been hearing and seeing this back and forth between the two consoles. But which console will YOU be purchasing. Which console do YOU think feels your gaming needs. Me personally I already put money down on a PS4 pre-order. I already have the WiiU but its my families and I don't really use it...
PS4 strong points for me are:
- Be able to share/stream your games with a click of a button.
- Can help people progress with their games by just jumping into their game.
- First party studios.
- Stronger hardware and easy to program for devs.
- $100 less.
- Cheaper online and also PS+.
- PS4 currently has support from 500+ game developers
- PSN will not charge for MMO's and other free to play games
- PSN will not charge for medias like Netflix.
- No double A batteries or any type of batteries for controller
- Can play PS4 games on the PSVita
- Headphones come with console
PS4 weak points for me are:
- Like the Xbox One design better.
- Controller is too small and analogs are in terrible places.
- I think Live will have a larger community than PSN.
- At launch it's looking like Xbox One will have more exclusives at launch.
Xbox One strong points for me are:
- Comfortable controller for hands. Fits perfectly in hands.
- Slick console design.
- Cloud gaming.
- TwitchTV Integration.
- Skype Integration.
- Xbox Friends List increased to 1000.
- Appears it will have more exclusives at launch
- Full Smartglass integration.
Xbox One weak points for me are:
- Kinect and it will always be on.
- $100 more than the PS4
- It seems PS4 will have the stronger hardware and will also be more easy to develop for.
- PSN will be cheaper than Live
- Non removable hard drive.
Note: Will add more.
So again which console will you be purchasing? Which console will feel your gaming needs? Be sure to VOTE!