Posted Image

#2 sithisson

sithisson

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 11:20 AM

Hm. The Terrain might help Hit-Monkey a good bit but Butler is not one easy to surprise either. I'll wait for questions from others or comments about Hit-Monkey before deviling too deep into Domovoi's character.

#3 sithisson

sithisson

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 01:50 PM

Alright to add onto my words above. Yes the terrain given would work as an initial battleground advantage against someone like the Hit-Monkey. That is if it/he was not going against one of the most well trained solider/bodyguards in the business. Butler doesn't need to know who his opponent is or if said foe will use the jungle for his advantage; he'd already be suspecting that to occur.

Night might effect their vision some, even with the illumination flora,  but it would also allow Domovoi the chance to set up traps to trick Hit-Monkey into a range he can use to hurt him with.Besides his normal weapons on him , which include a Sig P220 and a Sig MG710-3, he also posses belt full of fae weaponry that he can utilize fairly easy. In fact if he was to come across any Na'vi weapons in the duration he'd be able to use them easy enough; he has an adeptness  when it comes to figuring out anything combat oriented. 

Speed is a non issue as his reflexes, already considered lighting quick, were made far more then human-like upon being healed by the fae. Cunning errs on his side; not only trained to do whatever it takes to protect his client but also seeing as the clients have been Fowls one only needs look to Artemis to know that Butler's prone to have seen how trickery can be part of an arsenal usage in terms of battle tactics.

#4 deojusto

deojusto

I am One with the Ferret.

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 04:47 PM

Hit Monkey in a jungle. You couldn't ask for a better set up. All hail the Damn Dirty Apes! 

#5 sithisson

sithisson

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 05:09 PM

Better set-up initially yes. However that would be presuming Butler is inane when it comes to keeping himself or others alive. As stated he will already be settling that something or someone is coming for him; he's bound to be on guard for an attack coming from anywhere. Even better is that a monkey shooting at him or being his attacker is the least he's faced off against being one of them having been a troll among other things.

Jungle favors the monkey but only by instinctive animal alone. Butler's been on a mission in Colombia among other places worldwide. He's fought and done missions in the most diverse of geographical locales. He also has a moonbelt from the fae. This device allows him to carry a multitude of weapons at all times. Considering he has access to a flamethrower among them it would not be far fetched, especially since he's used one for making dessert, for him to spray the whole area to draw his target out. 

He also is in possession of several fairy weapons including several of concusser grenades.

http://artemisfowl.w.../wiki/Concusser

So he can stay high and try to stay hidden but Butler is not going to be just another target for the killer of assassins. In fact the man enjoys killing them just as well as the Monkey does probably.

#6 deojusto

deojusto

I am One with the Ferret.

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 06:56 PM

I said ALL HAIL!

#7 sithisson

sithisson

• Members