Photo
- - - - -

Problems uploading an image or resizing it?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 chakos

chakos

The Avatar of Himself

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 05:38 PM

If your image is getting denied on the upload screen because it is not 200x200 (or maybe by an admin later for quality), and you don't know how to resize it on your computer, visit this online image editor. It is pretty simple to use, and the resize results are pretty nice. If your have a really big picture that just doesn't look good at 200x200, try cropping it before you resize it.

If you're not technically minded enough to use the site linked above, use this site. It is VERY basic. Step one, upload your picture, (optional) Step two, rotate your image, Step three, enter "200" (without the quotes) for both Height and Width and hit download. You now have a 200x200 pixel pic that the CBUB will accept.

#2 leroypowell3

leroypowell3

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:27 PM

I found some nice extra pictures of Sho'Nuff the Shogun of Harlem but they can't be uploaded. When I select his name, the rest of the upload options don't come up (but it does for the other person that shows up with him).

This problem happens with 'K of King of Fighters. But this time, it's because you can't just get his name to come up it comes up with like a hundred other people and so again, the rest of the image submission program doesn't come up when you select him.

It's not a huge crisis but I'm sure there are other characters with that same problem.

#3 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:33 PM

I'm pretty sure it's because of the apostrophe in his name. There appears to be a bug that won't allow secondary images to be added to characters profiles with apostrophes in their names. I've tried adding secondary images for Shaquille O'Neal myself with no success.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users