Photo
- - - - -

Match 14253 Predator and Runner (Alien) vs. Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers (2007 Remake)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 .Big Game James.

.Big Game James.

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:watching movies, playing video games, writing cbub battles, listening to music, and reading comics...

Posted 18 June 2013 - 09:48 PM

Wednesday June 19th , 2013 1:45 AM

Lightning strikes across the sky while heavy drops of rain slam towards the ground.

A car drives by as you hear the tires tread through the water puddles along the side of the rode.

The camera then slowly starts creeping towards an unidentified object on the ground. As you get closer you see that it is a Xenomorph egg getting ready to hatch. Suddenly you see a burnt and wore out hand reach towards the egg. Quickly you flash to the face of Michael Myers. He then raises his knife while a Facehugger emerges from the egg. As soon as it hatches it jumps towards Michael's face but is quickly sliced in two. While you hear the screams from the Facehugger Michael steps on it one last time and walks into the darkness.

From all of the commotion another deadly killer is drawn to the loud cries of the Facehugger. While Michael has just left the scene Jason, with his machete, stomps up to the bloody and smashed Xenomorph egg. He looks down at the egg and then looks up to see Michael Myers looking straight into his eyes. As they both raise their weapons to attack one another a Xenomorph slams to the ground from a tree spitting acid at both killers. Michael steps back grabbing his arm in pain while Jason keeps charging. As Jason takes his second step a retracted claw is shoved into his ribs. Jason turns around to see Predator. Jason then grabs Predators arm and twists it. Predator roars in pain while Michael stands back up grabbing Jason's spear off the ground that he had brought to the scene. He then starts walking towards Alien to attack. 

There ya have it folks.

Michael is equipped with his knife and a spear

Alien is equipped with all the basics. acid breath etc. 

Jason has his machete and a hatchet 

Predator has his wristblade and a chakram

Alien & Predator VS. Michael & Jason

you pick!!!

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 09:48 PM

Learn More About
Predator
Read more about Predator at Wikipedia
Official Site: Twentieth Century Fox Links: Wikipedia Planet AVP Fox Movies

Runner (Alien)
Read more about Runner (Alien) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Twentieth Century Fox Links: Wikipedia Alien 3- Wikipedia Runner Alien

Jason Voorhees
Read more about Jason Voorhees at Wikipedia
Official Site: Newline Cinema Links: Wiki - Jason Voorhees Camp Blood Friday the 13th - The Website

Michael Myers (2007 Remake)
Read more about Michael Myers (2007 Remake) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Paramount Pictures Links: Wikipedia Horror film wiki- Michael Myers (Remake) Halloween wiki- Michael Myers (Remake)

#3 Dinsdale Piranha

Dinsdale Piranha

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 12:04 AM

Is this a first match for you? If so, you're off to a good start but still have a few things to learn. More background letting us know the details of this (for example, why the Predator and Alien seem to be working together) would improve it. I doubt describing this as scenes that the reader can see will work with most readers. Second person ("you see this... etc.) is probably the hardest voice to write well in. It's also a good idea to add a blank line between paragraphs, it makes it a lot easier to read.

As for the match, I'm afraid Jason and Michael don't have much of a chance. Both the alien and the Predator have the raw power to destroy them and are much faster. Also, the Predator is more cunning than either of them.

But it's a fun crossover. I'll look forward to seeing more from you.

#4 Dark Spider-man

Dark Spider-man

Nuking the site from orbit

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 01:15 PM

Welcome to the CBUB, as for the match.  Predator or Alien solos both the killers.

#5 .Big Game James.

.Big Game James.

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:watching movies, playing video games, writing cbub battles, listening to music, and reading comics...

Posted 20 June 2013 - 09:42 AM

ive actually completed 44 matches on here. Im still a noob, for the most part at my writing but i have a great time sharing my interests on here. thx for the feedback and you will def see much more from me. cbub 4 life

#6 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 12:15 AM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
Dark Spider-man gives it a grade of: C
Dinsdale Piranha gives it a grade of: C Pretty good write up but separate your paragraphs and double check your spelling.
SCORE
Runner (Alien) and Predator: 11
Michael Myers (2007 Remake) and Jason Voorhees: 6
FPA: 2.0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users