Combat Terrain: New York City
Posted Image

#2 Venom 2009

Venom 2009

Released the Kraken

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts
  • Interests:Godzilla, Monsters/Kaijus, Zeiram, Anime, Digimon, Dragon Ball Z, Ikki Tousen, Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Cartoons, Fan Fictions, Movies, TV Shows, and MST3K.

Posted 14 June 2013 - 01:30 PM

Here are three videos of Tia Halibel.

#3 Venom 2009

Venom 2009

Released the Kraken

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts
  • Interests:Godzilla, Monsters/Kaijus, Zeiram, Anime, Digimon, Dragon Ball Z, Ikki Tousen, Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Cartoons, Fan Fictions, Movies, TV Shows, and MST3K.

Posted 14 June 2013 - 01:31 PM

#4 sithisson

sithisson

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 01:57 PM

City battle looks to favor Tia. Although in this case, being in NYC, there is always that marginally idea that Aquaman summons help from the harbor.

#5 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 14 June 2013 - 02:14 PM

There is nothing on Earth that Aquaman could summon that would help him in anyway defeat an Arrancar...

Except...

maybe...

Aquaman+meets+Cthulhu.jpg

#6 KibaxHinata

KibaxHinata

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Interests:Anarchy Reigns, Bleach, Naruto, TF2, Avengers Alliance, Gintama, DEATH BATTLE, AT4W, Nostagia Critic, ToddInTheShadows, Fighting games, Queens Blade, alternative, rock, metal, B-C List characters

Posted 14 June 2013 - 02:35 PM

This'll be more of a game of elemental tug-of-war than Harribel's fight against Hitsugaya (who won by pure BS and Aizen's interference). Considering Harribel can stick to aerial combat if needbe and boil the water and control it anyway she can to possibly the same level as Aquaman, her cero, bala, and gran ray cero (seeing as Grimmjow stated all Espada can use them) could be main wild cards since the speed and power vary between them.

Lastly, Harribel's speed and spiritual pressure would come into play. I'm not too sure how quick Aquaman is, but in the water I know hes fast. Harribel would have to get him on his knees using her immense spiritual pressure. In the end, it may have to come down to sword versus trident. There, Harribel's speed, flight, and skill (holding off three people at once is obviously not an easy feat) truely comes to aid there. 

Close fight, but Harribel may pull it off against the Mad Sharks Aquaman due to speed and use of spirit-based attacks (such as her spiritual pressure and cero).

And thankfully, at least to my knowledge, Cthulu doesn't exist in the DCU

#7 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 14 June 2013 - 02:50 PM

This'll be more of a game of elemental tug-of-war

I didn't know Aquaman could control water... I mean, after he got that magic hand from the LotL, he could dehydrate people by touch, and shoot scalding water out of it. But afaik that was the extend of his "Hydrokinesis", which is vastly inferior to Halibels control...

#8 Magnetrex

Magnetrex

Slang for sucks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts
  • Interests:Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool and all shooting some b-ball outside of the school.

Posted 14 June 2013 - 10:43 PM

Aquaman could rip pipes out of the sewers for water.I can see this going in his favor.

#9 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 01:58 AM

Aquaman could rip pipes out of the sewers for water.I can see this going in his favor.

Halibel is too fast for him while he's out of water. As far as I can figure, the speed of Captain and Arancar level Bleach characters is around Mach5 when they blip around with their flashsteps and such. From what I'm reading of Aquaman, his average speed In the water (where he's faster) is 100mph, with bursts of up to 1000knots...

Mach 5 = 3800mph, or 3300knots...

Her average is more then 3x Aquamans Best.

#10 leroypowell3

leroypowell3

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 01:43 PM

But can this girl breath underwater? They're in New York so he get get her to the harbor and down her right?

#11 KibaxHinata

KibaxHinata

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Interests:Anarchy Reigns, Bleach, Naruto, TF2, Avengers Alliance, Gintama, DEATH BATTLE, AT4W, Nostagia Critic, ToddInTheShadows, Fighting games, Queens Blade, alternative, rock, metal, B-C List characters

Posted 16 June 2013 - 02:38 PM

Unless Aquaman can get the water up to 2-5 km off groundlevel, I doubt he can get her to get to the water since she focuses on aerial combat. Also, you saw that Harribel can CONTROL and BOIL water right? Even if Aquaman can't be boiled alive, he wouldn't get much places to swim in if she can control a flooded city worth of water. Even then, she can just use her spiritual pressure to force him out of the water since humans (or Atlantian in this case) with none are normally paralyzed (or killed if the spiritual pressure is too much for them). 

#12 UMPIRE

UMPIRE

The Ref

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:A fair match. Play ball!

Posted 17 June 2013 - 01:15 PM

Match Final Results
Tia Halibel: 18
Aquaman: 14

0 user(s) are reading this topic