• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 potterpuppetpals

potterpuppetpals

Why? No one's gonna see them.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts
  • Interests:Crossovers, tortoises, videogames, Happy Wheels, other random stuff.

Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:40 AM

The Scribblenauts universe has merged with the DC universe and Maxwell has to summon the greatest heroes DC has to offer to help fight the villains. So the new Scribblenauts game claims to feature just about every DC character ever. Quite a bold claim. It features several alternate versions of various characters and even some minor, one shot background characters are featured, proving that the makers have done their research. Not only that, but there are character profiles for every character. In all, the makers claim there are nearly 2500 characters, as well as Maxwell and his friends.

So, how do you think this game will be? Do you think it's going to be a fun crossover event or one big cluster*vulgarity*?

#2 corvette1710

corvette1710

The Bastard Child of Sarcasm and Hypocrisy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,202 posts
  • Interests:Stuff. Durr.

Posted 14 June 2013 - 10:22 AM

I hope it's as fantastic as the last Scribblenauts game (because Unlimited was so much fun).

#3 Z451

Z451

Kneel before Zed

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,232 posts
  • Interests:Superheroes, Supervillains,
    Superhumans.

Scfi, Fantasy and Mystery, and everything in between.

Posted 14 June 2013 - 12:34 PM

The Scribblenauts universe has merged with the DC universe and Maxwell has to summon the greatest heroes DC has to offer to help fight the villains. So the new Scribblenauts game claims to feature just about every DC character ever. Quite a bold claim. It features several alternate versions of various characters and even some minor, one shot background characters are featured, proving that the makers have done their research. Not only that, but there are character profiles for every character. In all, the makers claim there are nearly 2500 characters, as well as Maxwell and his friends.

So, how do you think this game will be? Do you think it's going to be a fun crossover event or one big clusterfuck?

It could be good actually. The thing they should do though, is really dig deep into the DC Comics archives and find some more lesser known characters to give the spotlight too.

#4 potterpuppetpals

potterpuppetpals

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts
  • Interests:Crossovers, tortoises, videogames, Happy Wheels, other random stuff.

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:31 PM

That's exactly what 5th Cell plan to do. I think they plan to have a level centered on Matter Eater Lad. Who's Matter Eater Lad? I know, but I just don't care. Maybe Scribblenauts Unmasked will change my ignorance.

#5 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 15 June 2013 - 03:42 PM

potter, discussions directly about specific genres such as video games really belongs in Fan Discussion. Moved. 

And yeah, this new Scribblenauts game sound interesting, though it might be pretty tough to fit in every DC character ever created.

#6 potterpuppetpals

potterpuppetpals

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 02:12 AM

There is a rumor that 'mature' characters like Zsasz will be left out.

#7 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 16 June 2013 - 05:06 PM

But Zsasz was in a T rated game...

#8 potterpuppetpals

potterpuppetpals

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 09:11 AM

Yeah, but I doubt 5th Cell would have Zsasz, a man who carves bloody tally marks all over his body be in the same room as their cuddly mascot character.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users