Photo
- - - - -

Match 14167 Baby Bonnie Hood vs. Ravager (Rose Wilson)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 KibaxHinata

KibaxHinata

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Interests:Anarchy Reigns, Bleach, Naruto, TF2, Avengers Alliance, Gintama, DEATH BATTLE, AT4W, Nostagia Critic, ToddInTheShadows, Fighting games, Queens Blade, alternative, rock, metal, B-C List characters

Posted 14 June 2013 - 01:01 AM

Her boredom has reached its peak. The Master; an unknown deity wanted to make his own world; where warriors of multiple dimensions will fight for his amusement. Entertaining the sights, she picked up a glass of wine and took a sip.

“So beautiful. Martial artists, aliens, assassins, physical deities. And I have the power to summon them you said?” she asked, turning to her servant.

“Yes milady. Your power is strong enough by now. Once you are ready to start the event, you may.”

With a faint smile, the man looked up at various screens and held his hand out.

“Very well, o’ warriors of different laws and land. Welcome. To my world.”

The Akashic Records Act I: Vanguard of Time

When his eyes woke; the raven haired man looked around. All he remembered was assisting his partner in stealing the powers of a teenager. His name; was Kugo Ginjo. Looking around, all he saw was darkness, and then he heard a faint groan. Looking to the sound; he saw the person who made it: a woman with one eye. A masked vigilante and heroine known as Rose Wilson.

“You, who are you?” Kugo asked, trying to figure out more of the new land.

The woman turned to him and didn’t respond. He looked like nobody she’d seen before. How could she trust him? Instead of responding to the man, she looked off and dusted herself off, walking around to study her new location.

“Nice… To meet you too.” Ginjo thought sarcastically.

“Ganta?” a nearby voice squeaked. Ginjo turned and saw another girl, this one looked younger but was an albino. Her red eyes looking directly at his as her pure white hair covered her pale face.

“No, not him.” She corrected. She stood up and scratched her head with the brown mittens. Her name was Shiro.

As Kugo stood, he began to see more men and women from different worlds, none to familiar to him. Hell, two of them were clearly not human.

One was a humanoid creature with a Cheshire cat-like grin and two dots for eyes. He was wearing a Japanese-style graduation uniform and instead of arms and legs were tentacles the same color as his yellow skin. Where he came from, he was named Koro-sensei, meaning “Unkillable Teacher”

Another was a lizard-like alien. His face reminded Kugo of a dinosaur with its thick look. He donned red armor that covered all but his face; other unique features were his hump, tail, and red eyes with black irises. He was Urdnot Wrex.

One of the most damning sights was a man not too far away; he had a black turban covering his head, leaving his face and purple eyes visible and a black coat. The man was clearly taller, if not even stronger just by his apparance. The man was Cars.

As Kugo looked at the other people surrounding him, that’s when the lights donned.

“It seems you are all awake, perfect.” A woman called out. Everyone looked up at what appeared to be a shadowed being sitting on a throne.

“I am Time. I am a woman of unlimited power over the location known as ‘The Akashic Records’. A world beyond yours and unreachable unless I wield it.” She introduced. Her voice was soothing and patient, speaking as someone who was clearly not anything else but bored or curious.

“I have summoned you, neutrals, heroes, and villains of different worlds to fight for my pleasure. And maybe for the pleasures of those who watch. Your rewards will make it all worth your while.” She continued. Everyone already knew she had to be full of it. Rose herself stepped up.

“I’ve seen enough people like you to know where this is heading. Cut to the chase.” She ordered. Time smiled down at the girl.

“Impatient are we? Adorable.” She responded. She continued and looked ahead, teleporting the contestants to different realms. When Rose looked, she saw that she was with a little girl who was holding nothing but a picnic basket.

“For the sudden burst, dear Rose Wilson. You are fortunate enough to be the first to fight. Meet your enemy: Bulleta.”

Before Rose could demand an explanation, she saw the smaller girl reveal an uzi and charge head-on, unleashing a barrage of gunfire. Rose managed to react just before the uzi was completely revealed and hid behind a tree. Her location was a forest area of sorts.

“The first fight begins now. Bulleta, the money starved girl who hunts and kills Darkstalkers by the dozen, some capable of taking on entire armies, versus Rose, daughter of Slade Wilson, Teen Titan, and mercenary. May the first battle begin.” Time announced.

846056-200px_ravager_large.png  vs.mvc2-bulleta.jpg

RULES

* Neither Rose nor Bulleta know of the other. Both are outfitted with their best and common weapons.

* The fight will last until one is either deceased or defeated by K-O or surrender.

* This battle will be fought in a replica of the Mayan Jungle circa 950 A.D

NOTES

* Inspiration from JohnnyChang

* More notes about the Akashic Records for inspiration = http://en.wikipedia....Akashic_records

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 01:01 AM

Learn More About
Baby Bonnie Hood
Read more about Baby Bonnie Hood at Wikipedia
Official Site: Capcom Links: BB Hood's wiki Astral vision Darkstalkers plot guide

Ravager (Rose Wilson)
Read more about Ravager (Rose Wilson) at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wikipedia - Ravager Titans Tower DC Database Project

#3 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 17 June 2013 - 12:53 AM

Good set-up and start to this arc, Kibax. 

Somehow, I think Bulleta's near-toon force level arsenal might be a bit much for Rose to handle, though Rose's superior physical ability and maybe skill might make this close.

#4 JohnnyChany

JohnnyChany

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:27 AM

A good set up and fight. I agree with DSkillz that after a hard fought fight, Bulleta's arsenal puts her on top.

#5 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 06:15 AM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
Dark Spider-man gives it a grade of: B
Dinsdale Piranha gives it a grade of: A Interesting beginning to an arc and a good set-up.
DSkillz gives it a grade of: A Nice matchup and start to this arc.
JohnnyChany gives it a grade of: A Nicely done!
SCORE
Baby Bonnie Hood: 8
Ravager (Rose Wilson): 11
FPA: 3.8

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users