• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Nihlium

Nihlium

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:Those things.You know what I'm talking about. Yeah, all of that stuff.

Posted 11 June 2013 - 07:22 AM

Greetings Mr.Yama." chimed a petite young woman dressed in a brown kimono as Raja Yama approached the entrance to an expansive garden "Kaneko-sama is waiting for you inside." the woman turned to the large wooden gates of the garden which lurched open revealing a cobblestone path that slithered between lush emerald grass and rows of cherry trees crowned in countless bright pink blossoms.

Raja silently followed his guide down the path unfazed by the landscape decorated with various beautiful flowers, tress and statues. As the pair trekked through the ornate garden the image of an old Japanese man clothed in a violet and white kimono accompanied by an adolescent boy in similar garb came into view. Raja's guide stopped, stepped to the side and gestured for him to continue.

"Mr.Yama!" exclaimed the old man as he greeted Raja and shook his hand "So it's true, you do have a new body, you'll have to tell me how got it."

"It's nice to see you Hisashi." replied Raja "is that the boy?"

"I see having a new body doesn't garner a new mind." chuckled Hisashi "Yes, that is my first born, Kenichi." he gestured for Raja to follow him and walked away from the boy stopping in front of an artificial waterfall "Can you assure me that he will be safe.......even from the Syndicate?"

"I give you my word old friend. You'll have nothing to fear from those traitorous bastards. You know, The Creed could use a man like you. It's time you stopped doing business with the primates. You wouldn't have to be watching your back at all ti-"

The attention of the men was ripped from their conversation as the panicked scream of Kenichi ripped through the serene garden "Father help!!" Kenichi lay on the floor with a sword pointed at his neck.

"Come with me and I wont hurt your son" growled Kinjidara as he glared into the eyes of Hisashi.

Hisashi took a step but was stopped by Raja's arm "I'll deal with this fool Hisashi. It'll give you time to think about my offer."

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 07:22 AM

Learn More About
Raja Yama
Origination: Physical
Alignment: Villain
Team: The Creed

Kinjidara Nakamora
Origination: Elemental
Alignment: Hero
Team: Solo Hero

#3 Nihlium

Nihlium

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:Those things.You know what I'm talking about. Yeah, all of that stuff.

Posted 11 June 2013 - 03:49 PM

I'll probably make a couple of matches connected to this one. Hopefully I can get a few people join in too.

#4 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 11:01 AM

Match Final Results
Raja Yama Won a match against Kinjidara Nakamora
7 to 3
Raja Yama: 25 fame points
Kinjidara Nakamora: -25 fame points