Shockwave

Herr Han Shot first.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,623 posts
  • Interests:Video games, movies, writing

Posted 10 June 2013 - 09:08 AM

War of the Roses, Landmasters and Dragons

“What’s going on!?”  Yusei shouted as he raced along trying to outrace his attacker.

She had been powerful, even able to stop his best monster right away.  Her power was nothing he had seen before.  It was enough to even stop him at times.  The water was hot enough to even start boiling the road around him. 

“What’s with this girl?” Yusei asked hitting the throttle again and accelerating. 

Juvia had enough, she was constantly close to finishing it multiple times but Yusei kept going, even in the middle of a tailspin. 

Juvia needs to end this now.  The Fairy Tail mage of water thought and unleashed a blast of water above her target.

Yusei saw and attempted to dodge it as he thought it was going to cause him to hydroplane and lose control.

Juvia attacked again.

She waited for the right moment and when he moved to dodge the large puddle of water it was the moment she was waiting for.  Her blast hit hard, like a firefighter’s hose on steroids.  The

Turbo Duelist hit the side of the bridge, hard.  He and his bike bounced off the wall and into the middle of the bridge where another blast managed to lift the bike off the ground. 

Yusei tried to hold onto his runner.

It was over.  Juvia had control. 

With the wave of a hand, Juvia moved the water stream as if it was just a toy and jumped off the bridge with the water following her.  Yusei terrified of what was going on. 

A ship was waiting under the bridge, and there was a top hatch opened as they descended. Yusei felt the water stop being blasted by water and was rolling down a ramp.  Finally they stopped in what appeared to be a garage like room with enough tools and parts to fix the runner’s damage.

“Juvia is sorry for being so rough.  But Juvia needs to have you captured,” the water elemental stated as she left the room.

Yusei just stared at the door for a minute lost his own mind.

So why did she attack me only to bring me here?  I’m not going to be able to escape off this ship right away but when it docks I better be ready to break out.  The Stardust wielder thought as he checked over the equipment to start repairs.

The cameras around his cell transmitted to the next Siren.

“Ok you know what to do next,” a female voice said from a speaker.

The next nodded.  The trap was already set.  She put her mask on and walked out the door to make her move.  It was going to shock her target.

Khazan Central Park, 20 miles away from the ocean…

An ace fighter pilot was sitting at a bench.  He was started to get irritated.

“What is her deal?  She said to be here at 10am, it’s 10:15am now, and she’s not answering her com-link,” the pilot thought to himself as he looked around and his ears straining to hear for anything.

Fox McCloud was going over the conversation he had not 24 hours ago….

“Fox, it’s Krystal.  I’d like to talk to you about something important but the rest of the team doesn’t need to know right now.  Can you meet me around 10am tomorrow in the park?” the female fox asked her leader.

“Sure, I’ll be there, but how serious is this Krystal?”

“It’s very serious.   And I’ll need all of your attention…” after that the communication was cut short. 

She’s nervous I guess.  Maybe it has something to do with how she feels about the team or myself, now I’m not so sure. 

The smell of roses broke his concentration.  He looked around as he hadn’t smelled it before, looking around for the source.

“Krystal is that you?”  Fox shouted looking around. 

Finally it dawned on him.  Where was everyone else? 

Where were the people that normally were in the park at this time?

His hand was quick to his blaster as he dashed aside and saw a vine with thrones slam into the

bench he had just been sitting at.  It was split in two.

“What the heck was that?”  Fox asked tracing the vine back to the source. 

A giant dragon was floating above a woman in a mask.  She held out what appeared to be something looking like a shield.

The mask was doing a good job of hiding her face.

“Who are you?!”  Fox shouted.

“Someone you need to beat to save the girl you love,” the woman said bringing out another monster.

KRYSTAL’S IN TROUBLE?! The mercenary thought as he drew his blaster and fired.

The blast only grazed the woman’s shoulder, but she didn’t even flinch. 

The monsters attacked.

Fox was used to strange attacks and attempts on his life.  Being summoned to battle strange opponents for fun made him really fast on his feet.  He dodged each attack without trouble and spun and fired at the faster of the two. 

That blast managed to get the monster in the chest and vanish. 

“Good, you got spirit. Now show me how much there is,” The woman said playing what appeared to be a card.

Fox realized finally what was going on.  The monster, the location, the cards, she was a duelist with roses for a theme. 

The Starpilot dashed and dodged again.  Finally he had enough.

“LANDMASTER!”  Fox shouted jumping up into the air.

The girl looked up to see where he could be going.

A tank landed in front of her in seconds and fired a blast at the dragon.

It hit right on, but it only rocked the creature back. 

“Landmaster vs The Black Rose, will science win, or magic?” the same voice as before asked.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 09:08 AM

Learn More About
Fox McCloud
Read more about Fox McCloud at Wikipedia
Official Site: Nintendo Links: Fox Wikipedia Fox's Smash Profile Star Fox Command

Aki Izayoi
Read more about Aki Izayoi at Wikipedia
Official Site: TV Tokyo Links: Wikipedia MyAnimeList.net Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia

#3 Venom 2009

Venom 2009

Released the Kraken

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts
  • Interests:Godzilla, Monsters/Kaijus, Zeiram, Anime, Digimon, Dragon Ball Z, Ikki Tousen, Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Cartoons, Fan Fictions, Movies, TV Shows, and MST3K.

Posted 11 June 2013 - 12:50 PM

I think Aki will win.

#4 Shockwave

Shockwave

Herr Han Shot first.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,623 posts
  • Interests:Video games, movies, writing

Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:54 PM

You're just saying that cause of her...um..Mark.

#5 Venom 2009

Venom 2009

Released the Kraken

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts
  • Interests:Godzilla, Monsters/Kaijus, Zeiram, Anime, Digimon, Dragon Ball Z, Ikki Tousen, Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Cartoons, Fan Fictions, Movies, TV Shows, and MST3K.

Posted 11 June 2013 - 04:03 PM

You're just saying that cause of her...um..Mark.

Her Boobs. :D

But for real, Aki has the power to make monster, spell, and trap cards real, which will cause trouble for Fox.

#6 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 10:15 AM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
Venom 2009 gives it a grade of: A
SCORE
Fox McCloud: 10
Aki Izayoi: 4
FPA: 4.0

#7 Venom 2009

Venom 2009

Released the Kraken

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 02:28 PM

WTF!? Aki should have won! :angry:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users