1 reply to this topic

#1 leroypowell3

leroypowell3

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 03:45 PM

He was starting to get magic. But it was time for a break. The mystic realm would be fine without him for a while.

That was what Nick Russell told himself.

His birth mother and father: Udonna and Leanbow were disappointed in his desire to be away from this life but understood and didn’t try to stop him.

Traveling had always been his thing and seeing the pyramids had been a dream of his for a long time. The real Egypt wasn’t as grand as he imagined, but it was still something well worth seeing. Perhaps after all that time in the mystical real, his sense of wonder had been saturated.

As he walked the streets, a man approached him. Judging from his confident stride, Nick deduced that his visitor was a confident man. One with a purpose.

“I need your help.” Those were his first words, confirming Nick’s assumption.

“What do you need help with?” Asked Nick.

“There is evil in my land. I cannot defeat it alone.”

Nick’s sense of justice and adventure took hold of him. “How can I help?”

“You have companions. Gather them.”

A suspicious alarm went off in Nick’s head. Power Rangers were known in the world but their identities weren’t. Plus his Mystic Force team wasn’t the most public Power Rangers on Earth. Many of their adventures were outside of Earth. Perhaps if this man had sought out Jason or Tommy. Even Carter or Connor or Cole.

To purposely seek out the Red Mystic Force Ranger and ask him to gather his team was unusual.

“Let me see what the problem is.” Nick offered. “It may not call for everybody.”

The man was a little annoyed. “You don’t understand. Once you become involved, you will be relentlessly pursued. Only destroying my enemies will bring peace and that will require a great deal of power.”

Nick put on a flight attendant ‘please turn off your cell phone for landing’ face. “If it’s all the same to you. I’d like to check it out first.”

Obviously unhappy with his proposal, the unnamed man huffed and conceded. “Fine.

At moment the street was overrun by toughs. They weren’t exactly human but could pass if one didn’t look too closely.

“They’ve found me.” Said his recruiter. He seemed more angry than fearful. “You say you want to inspect the danger?” he said to Nick. “Here is a taste, right in front of you.”

Together they engaged the thugs. Nick didn’t even have to morph to dispose of them. He was impressed by his companion’s fighting ability. When they were the only two standing, a bust of flame preceded the appearance of one final opponent.

“Now they send Enja.” Said Nick’s partner. “Be careful. He is a much better measure of my enemy’s power.”

Fight Parameters

Straight up fight.

Enja is here to kill.

Nick will morph right away and can use his regular weapons.

The other guy is going to stay back and let Nick take care of this. (he’s somebody but I’m not going to reveal who yet)

here's a video of Nick in his first morph

and here's a video of Enja fighting and then using his fatality

Hope these help

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 03:45 PM

Learn More About
Nick Russell
Read more about Nick Russell at Wikipedia
Official Site: Saban Links: Wikipedia PowerRangers Wikia RangerCentral

Enja
Read more about Enja at Wikipedia
Official Site: SNK Playmore Links: Wikipedia SNK Wikia Fighters Generation

#3 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 06:15 PM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
Dark Spider-man gives it a grade of: B
SCORE
Nick Russell: 4
Enja: 3
FPA: 3.0

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Nick Russell, Enja, Power Rangers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users