#1 Jason Voorhees fan

Jason Voorhees fan

The Phantom Inferno

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
  • Interests:Any thing to do with Jason

Posted 05 June 2013 - 03:17 PM

I've noticed that I haven't done a match in a while that's mostly because I've been cheating on cbub with creepypasta.  So I also just saw the ending of Twilight Breaking Dawn pt 2 (forced may I add).  I decided to create this match.

It was late Edward woke up with Bella not with him.  She left 4 days ago now that her daughter left 3 months before she left.  Left alone, the sad Edward could only cry and mope around like a zombie.  He tried the same thing that he did with Bella looking like a weirdo to each girl.  His only choice was to move.  He moved out of Forks and to somewhere in South Dakota.  He of course had to find a place in the woods since well his "Vampire" powers makes him like a freak.  Edward now sat and waited, why he chose to move in during summer he could never know.  Soon it was night and Edward needed to eat.

His eyes have always been used to the dim light but for some reason the light this night was even darker then ever.  Edward picked up his flashlight walked into to woods.  If he saw the animal's eyes every thing would turn off and the "vampire" would kill it.  Soon Edward was deep in the forest looking for a meal.  He then saw a piece of paper.  On the paper it read in sloppy hand writing, "LEAVE ME ALONE!"  Edward looked at this with astonishment.  He was surprised when he then heard some sort of noise come from the north.  Edward thought it sounded like a deer he smiled and the hunt was on.

Edward ran through the forest.  He sometimes saw something that looked like a white orb in mid flight he automatically thought that it was just the moon or a fire fly.  Then Edward saw another note this one had no words but a picture of a tall man in black he was surrounded by trees Edward again took it then he turned around.  All he saw when he turned was pitch black and he looked up to see another white orb this time it though he knew that this was no moon.  His first reaction was to push it away and run but as soon as the black thing with the orb on top came close to a tree it just dissipated.  Edward now was a little more afraid but he still had the hunger.

Edward ran faster this time near top speed.  Again another note Edward thought about just leaving it alone and even maybe put up the other two notes so he could be left alone by what ever that thing was.  No, for some unknown messed up reason Edward had to pick it up.  This time Edward saw a note with a picture and some words the picture was of what looked like a human with that same tall man from the last picture following him.  It read "Always watching, no eyes."  This time the words scared him.  This was not some beast that just is a cryptid but a demon, a demon that now was really pissed.  Edward turned around to face the monster again. "What do you want?" Edward said to the tall figure.  It said nothing but soon something protruded from the monster's back they looked like tree branches but weren't one went forward to Edward's throat.  Edward ripped off the tentacal and threw it.  It only grew back.  Now Edward knew that he had to either kill this thing or his hunger would kill him.

In 3 hours if Edward cannot take down the Slender man and eat he shall die.  Slender man can kill Edward before that and vise versa.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 03:17 PM

Learn More About
Slender Man
Read more about Slender Man at Wikipedia
Official Site: Public Domain Links: Wikipedia Mystical Creatures Guide Marble Hornets

Edward Cullen
Read more about Edward Cullen at Wikipedia
Official Site: Stephanie Meyer Links: The Twilight lexicon Twilight wiki Wikipedia

#3 Supes Rulez

Supes Rulez

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 03:21 PM

Oooooooh, I can't wait.

#4 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 06:15 PM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
Dark Spider-man gives it a grade of: A
SCORE
Slender Man: 10
Edward Cullen: 5
FPA: 4.0

#5 Jason Voorhees fan

Jason Voorhees fan

The Phantom Inferno

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
  • Interests:Any thing to do with Jason

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:21 AM

Slenderman looked at the "Vampire" then without even a motion Cullen had his head broken off.  No one would know because he lived alone in the woods.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users