Photo
- - - - -

Match 14083 Ryan Mitchell vs. Jack (Tekken)

Ryan Mitchell Jack Power Rangers Tekken

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 leroypowell3

leroypowell3

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 07:05 PM

The Power Rangers were a mighty force in the Milky Way Galaxy and beyond. Earth was a new host to the organization, but over the years, it had created a respectable cluster of color-coded warriors.

Originally brought on by the techno-wizard Zordon, the number had been restricted to five or six at a time. Individuals would retire so that they could enjoy normal life and pass their powers on to others.

But as threats compounded, retired Rangers came back to assist current teams. The circumstances continued and older Power Rangers made themselves available on and on call basis.

When a request for assistance went out, anyone who was available responded. TJ, the Red Turbo Ranger, uncovered illegal weapons testing by AIM (Advance Idea Mechanics) on Macross Island and knew that he and Zack, the first Black Ranger, wouldn’t be able to handle it alone. Especially when their actual objective on Macross Island was to track down the possessed LeRoy Greene.

Ryan Mitchell, the Titanium Ranger of the Lightspeed Rescue team answered the call first. He didn’t wait for confirmation; therefore he didn’t know who else was going to show up.

Since it wasn’t an emergency, he took a commercial flight rather than teleport in. After deboarding he tried to contact TJ for instructions. Oddly, TJ wasn’t responding.

Rather than waist time waiting for direction, Ryan started investigating by himself. Residents told him about a fight between a Power Ranger and some guy. They said the Power Ranger was in red, which must have been TJ using his Turbo powers rather than his blue space powers. 

Following up on that, led Ryan to the place where they had fought. From there, he lost TJ’s trail, but picked up on the trail of the Black Dragons. They were a crime syndicate, whom he had heard about through the grape vine. No Power Rangers had ever encountered them until now. It looked like they were about to have a lot more dealings.

These dealings were going to be sooner than Ryan thought because the Black Dragons had discovered him.

They didn’t know who he was, but didn’t want to take any chances. With Jarek being defeated by the Red Turbo Ranger and taken into police custody, leadership of the small group in Macross fell to a man named Fadjar.

Unsure of their pursuers capabilities,  Fadjar decided to send something that couldn’t be tracked to them right away. They had purchased a Jack unit on the black market. Should this guy turn out to be some super, then the robot would have the power to deal with him. If not, then it would be a quick job for the Jack and no one would know what happened.

As Ryan spyed a suspicious looking individual moving down a dark alley, he didn’t expect to fall into a trap. The alley was mysteriously empty, accept for a suitcase several yards in front of him.

As he searched for where the suspect had gone, the suitcase started to transform into a humanoid robot. For such a large figure to be converted out of a piece of luggage impressed him for than the threat of being attacked.

Jack set his glowing red eyes on the Power Ranger and said, “Target sighted! Terminate!”

Taking no chances, Ryan morphed and defended himself.

Fight Parameters

Straight up fight.

Only one walks away.

Location is a pretty wide alley.

Jack is the latest version (I believe Jack-6)

Standard weapons for Ryan (no Zord)

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 07:05 PM

Learn More About
Ryan Mitchell
Read more about Ryan Mitchell at Wikipedia
Official Site: Saban Links: Wikipedia The Morphing Grid- Ryan Mitchell GiantBomb- Ryan Mitchell

Jack (Tekken)
Read more about Jack (Tekken) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Namco Links: Wikipedia Wikia fightersgeneration

#3 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 06 June 2013 - 06:18 PM

Another good set-up, leroy. I think Jack-6 might be a bit much for Ryan, though. 

#4 JohnnyChany

JohnnyChany

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 12:04 PM

My knowledge of the Power Rangers really begins and ends with the original group. According to his profile it appears Ryan had a somewhat Tommy like arc which I'm thinking must mean he is an upper tier Ranger. I think he can pull this fight out, somewhat to my dismay. I've always liked the JACK robots.

#5 leroypowell3

leroypowell3

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 06:55 PM

Yeah, Ryan is a the 6th ranger of the Lightspeed Rescue team. That automatically makes him upper tier. But figure Jack-6 would push him if he wins.

#6 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 09:15 PM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
Dark Spider-man gives it a grade of: B
JohnnyChany gives it a grade of: B
michalecs gives it a grade of: B
SCORE
Ryan Mitchell: 10
Jack (Tekken): 4
FPA: 3.0

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ryan Mitchell, Jack, Power Rangers, Tekken

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users