5 replies to this topic

#1 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:00 PM

Goku hit the ground with a thunderous impact causing an explosion that resembled an atomic bomb detonation. As he tried to get up, being on all fours breathing deeply, sweat mixed with blood dripping from his face landing on the ground underneath him, he felt Bills power building over him.

He had recently transformed into SS God which boosted his power to immense levels. Bills did not have the same energy signals as most living beings as gods did not have power levels, Goku in this form could finally perceive his power and it was scary how much energy he had.  Goku had reached a new level, but felt dissapointed that he could not achieve that level himself. He detested the new power and made sure Bills knew how he felt.

"Get up Goku, this is not the challenge that I was expecting." Bills spoke to him while floating in the air looking down at Goku. Goku got to one knee, and looked up. His vision was out of focus and his body was sore and unable to respond to his thoughts. Goku thought to himself "I have never felt so tired in my life. Not ever has there been a fight like this where I am so worthless, Bills martial arts is superb, his forms, techniques and his battle instincts are uncanny."

Goku got up finally and closed his eyes, controlling his breathing. He focused his mind and synced with his body, he was ready for another round. Bills lifted his arms and began to charge an energy attack. Goku flew towards him ready to engage. The sky lit up and after a while Goku was on the ground knocked out. Bills had tricked him by commiting to the energy attack and at the last second changing to a physical attack.

"Well you definitely were stronger than anyone I had ever fought in this galaxy, but I didn't even have to go past 70% of my power, had I needed to, I would have ended you in one attack." Bills left Goku and left the Earth unharmed as a token of his appreciation for having been somewhat of a good fight.

1 month later...

Goku sat up from his bed. he had been recovering ever since Bills sent him flying towards the ground. He refused to have a sensu bean to help him remember his defeat and how much more he needed to train. As he sat there, he wondered how long it would take him to reach that level. Maybe he would never reach it, not in this lifetime and possibly not even in Other World (no one is on Bills level). He knew that he needed training from someone on that level and knew the only place to find it was outside his universe, someone besides Bills of course.

After another month, Goku had fully recovered and gathered the dragon balls once more, this time asking Shenron to teleport him to a universe where there were powerful people to train with. Shenron teleported him to Marvel Universe.

As Goku was being teleported, Shenron advised him that if he died in that universe he would be sent back here and his wish would be complete. Goku then realized that he had to be killed to return.

As he landed on that Earth, he immediately sensed energies that were even more powerful than Bills. he was so excited to find a universe where Goku himself was no more a threat than Yamcha was to Majin Buu. He placed his two fingers on his forehead and teleported away. He reached a location where the energy he felt was pure and good, he reached the Watcher. "Goku is it?" The Watcher spoke without speaking to Goku. "Wow you can speak to me with just your thoughts?" "Yes, I have read your mind and have seen your life, you too are able to use telepathy, and use your mind in other ways that is unique in this world" I have seen your wish and will help you gain what you need. Based on how you been trained and what you lack to defeat Bills you will need a few masters to help you attain your goals. I will now infuse a portion of my knowledge to you on various people that can help. The watcher kept speaking to Goku while Goku listened intently.

" For your speed, you will need to speak to The Runner, he is a master of speed and will help you attain higher stamina and become much faster overall. For your physical strength you will need to seek out The Hulk, having him train you will be the fun part. For your mind you will need to seek out Moondragon, her mind is more powerful than yours and will be of great help."

Goku eager to learn teleported away. As he reached his first destination he found the one called Runner speaking with The Champion. Goku introduced himself and asked the Runner for his training. The Runner sensing that Goku was of pure heart and not there for malicious purposes, agreed if he could defeat the Champion. Goku explained to The Champion that he had to win to become stronger, while The Champion told him that he would not be going easy on him and that he would prove that he WAS the true Champion of the Universe.

Goku accepted and faced off with The Champion. Both agreed to keep it as an exhibition match so no death. If Goku wins, The Runner will train him to reach new levels of speed and stamina.

Who will win, Champion in his standard self (I am thinking of Champion when he fought Thanos in Thanos Quest, with out the Power Gem, or if thats too one sided with the Power Gem)

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:00 PM

Learn More About
Son Goku
Read more about Son Goku at Wikipedia
Official Site: FUNimation Links: Goku Wikipedia Entry DBZGT Legacy My Favorite Games

Champion of the universe
Read more about Champion of the universe at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wiki-Champion of the Universe Marvel Directory-Champion of the Univers Marvel-Fallen One

#3 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 03 June 2013 - 03:50 PM

Ah a very good fight and refreshing one for Goku. Goku can win here. He has the physical abilities, skills, and power to be Champion in a fight. If Shehulk could knock him out and Thing can break his ribs then Goku would win after a long fight. Good setup.

#4 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:19 PM

Thank you sir! I am attempting my first short story with this being a piece. I will improve and make each new one that much better than this, with Goku maybe fighting Bills at the end. It will have some plot twists which may even have Goku lose to several people or have Bills do the same thing and train elsewhere.

Champion was made to be level 1 boss per se, each new boss will be tougher of course, but Goku will not actually fight his new masters.

Any advise anyone, besides improve my grammar and sentence structure?

#5 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:47 PM

No Superman. Just... no Superman. :P

#6 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:15 PM

I will take that into consideration and was not planning on doing that as as even I know it's been done plenty. He is in the Marvel universe trying to fight Bills so I doubt he will even meet him.

Right now I want to put him vs Champion and if he wins he may get a speed boost to compete with the likes of Sufer in that aspect, and may want to put him vs Pip the Troll to test his speed, then maybe have Moondragon give him new ways to use his chi via mind powers like well you'll see. How was this match though?

#7 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 02:15 PM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
Dark Spider-man gives it a grade of: A
michalecs gives it a grade of: C
bigballerju gives it a grade of: B Nice idea for a fight