11 replies to this topic

#1 FoxFingers

FoxFingers

webmaster

• Electric Ferret
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,491 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 02:47 AM

This is it.  Winner goes to The Main Event to face Zombie Girl.

There can only be one.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 02:47 AM

Learn More About
Landon Hexx: The Main Character
Origination: Normal
Alignment: Villain
Team: Solo Villain

Quinne and Laverna, Steampunk Girls
Origination: Techno
Alignment: Hero
Team: Quinton Imports and Exports

#3 Updatedude

Updatedude

Don't feed him after midnight

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 04:21 AM

Neato.

#4 Landon

Landon

The Main Character

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,479 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 11:58 AM

There can only be one.

If Quinne and Laverna win there would be two.

There's only one logical choice here, peeps.

#5 Nihlium

Nihlium

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:Those things.You know what I'm talking about. Yeah, all of that stuff.

Posted 28 May 2013 - 02:21 PM

There can only be one.

If Quinne and Laverna win there would be two.

There's only one logical choice here, peeps.

Vote for Quinne and Laverna and then have them dual to the death if they beat zombie girl?

#6 The Rookie

The Rookie

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 10:06 PM

"Hi, I'm Harvey Delano Knoxville, better known as Hard Knox. And welcome to a very special edition of our show..."

Laverna held a clipboard as she guided the TV cameras around. She pointed up at the teleprompter above her as the audience yelled.

"HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW YOUR ETERNAL CRUSH/CRAZED STALKER!"

Hard Knox looked at the camera as he continued. "Normally shit like love and reality TV aren't what Hard Knox is all about. However this is for the FPL Main event finals. So the producers decided to make a special..."

The crowd yelled again as they screamed "WHEEL OF PAIN AND MISERY EDITION."

Hard Knox walked towards the rotating set that was all crushed red velvet walls and hearts. "Looks like the Amour room At Madame LaFleur's in Paris."

Quinne was shacked in a large plush heart shaped throne as she asked "and what was that?"

"A *vulgarity*ing whore house. Now introduce yourself here little lady."

"Well Harvey, can I call you Harvs?"

"No you may not!"

"Well Harvs..."

Harvey Haveford leaned over to Laverna as he whispered "finally someone who knows my pain!"

Quinne continued "I'm eighteen, I'm from an alternate time line that somehow became your actual past, I inspired a group of steam punk super heroes to form their own team and I own an airship! OH and I get into random battles and adventures."

"Well aren't you the little spitfire. But enough of that crap, tell me how did two teenage girls make it to the finals of this tournament!"

"Well see Laverna and I beat up a moth, some mentally challenged men..."

"Hard Knox don't play that PC crap. Call them retards missy!"

"... and old woman, a handicapped girl..."

"Cripple dammit!"

"... and a fish girl!"

Hard Knox looked at the crowd "well there you have it folks. Competition ain't what it use to be. In my day there probably would've been like sixty Max Masters for me to beat down. Now let's get to a man who needs no introduction. He's the main character, he's had more iterations than Blade Runner director cuts. Let's all give a hand to Landon Hexx!"

As another large set rotated on stage Landon found himself shackled in a hard pin wood chair in a dungeon setting. Hard Knox went up to him and patted him on the head.

"How you liking the show boy?"

"Well it would be nice if you loosened my restraints."

"You still watching that Pony show boy?"

"Well I found season three to be a disappointment but if you're talking about My Little Pony: Friendship is..."

"I've heard enough. So for the benefit of the readers let me go through the rules. Each person is asked a question of either their eternal crush or crazed stalker. Get a question right you get a point. Get a question wrong well your punishment is determined by the..."

"WHEEL. OF. PAIN. AND. MIISSSEERRRRYYYYYYY"

"Boy this audience loves their pain. Now missy we're going to start with you."

"I've been ready my whole life Harvs."

"Harvey, now the category for this round is the first date. After you threatening Landon with deleting his Persona 4 save files, where did he take you on your first date?"

"Oh I know! He WANTED to take me to the Olive Garden BUT we ended up at McDonald's"

Hard Knox looked at his cards as he pointed at Quinne "that is correct and a bonus point awarded from our judges!"

Hard Knox slowly walked up to Landon as he said "you're up boy."

Landon sighed in relief "well if the questions are going to be like that I'm..."

"Given the weight of your average Corsair class Airship what is, in Quitos, the amount of pressure created from the mixture of heat to water needed to carry it from London to New York and then back again with a half load in the cargo hull and a full crew of men with their ages ranging from the early to mid twenties?"

Landon sat there staring at Hard Knox while he screamed "WHAT?"

"Ten seconds Landon come on this is for the shot at fighting a ghoul with baseball bat!"

Landon tried to formulate a number when all of a sudden the buzzer rang. Hard Knox shook his head as he said "the answer is 4780 Quitos."

"Silly Landon I explained the calculation to you when we split that apple pie!"

"Well crowd Landon got the question wrong so you know what that means!"

The crowd started chanting "spin the wheel! spin the wheel!" Hard Knox spun the giant wheel in the middle as it passed by options such as "Octopus Hat", "Need in your finger" and "Watch Dragon Ball Z Kai" when it finally landed on "Have Laverna Shoot You In Your Shoulder."

Landon shook hard in his shackles as he said "oh that can't be... OW! DAMN IT? LAVERNA? YOU ACTUALLY SHOT ME!"

Laverna put away her gun as she said "I'm on the damn character sheet you got to invovle me somehow."

Hard Knox walked up to Quinne as she fluttered her eye lashes "don't worry. Landon is my big strong man he can take it." As she said that Landon screamed while the studio medical team worked on patching up the bullet wound.

"Well he better because if you keep answering questions like that he's going to need a stretcher. Personal questions. In "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" who is Landon's favorite pony?"

Quinne shot up as she said "he made me watch that once! Ok, which pony is most like me.... RAINBOW DASH! She flies, I fly, she has red in her hair, my hair is red, totally Rainbow Dash."

"Annnnnd that is incorrect. Sorry the answer is Rarity. Damn hoity toity types. Fluttershy is the best po..... not that Hard Knox knows ANYTHING about a show for little girls. Well I hate to do this to a lady but it's time to SPIN THE WHEEL."

Hard Knox grabbed the wheel and took it for a spin as it passed "Watch a Kitten Die" and "Severe Tongue Burning" before landing on "Being Told You're Fat." The crowd went into a soft murmur as Landon protested.

"Oh come on! That's nothing."

"Shut your pie hole pony boy. She's a girl. Who's also a little piggy who's had too much roast beef!"

Quinne gasped as Hard Knox continued to taunt her "and she's going to go home and go wee wee all the way home. Because she's fat!"

Quinne started to bawl as the stage lights dimmed on her. Hard Knox felt sick to his stomach as he said "not my proudest moment ladies in gentleman. Let me just say that I do what I need to do for this show. So fancy pants you better get this right because I just made a girl cry. Your question is, why does Quinne wear goggles on her head?"

Landon tried to forget the pain in his shoulder as he screamed "is there even an explanation?"

"You're short on time there bub!"

"I don't know!"

"THAT IS CORRECT. Nobody knows! It's absolutely stupid goggles are for protecting your eyes. Two points for getting the answer right in round two."

Landon sat there in utter disbelief as Hard Knox turned to the audience. "The game is tied, so you know what that means. Time for the lightning round where contestants try to get as many answers right before time runs out. Also the Wheel will no longer be in play."

Landon screamed "oh thank god!"

Hard Knox chuckled  as he said "AND LOWER THE SACK FULL OF SPIDERS"

Quinne and Landon both looked up as they gulped at seeing the large burlap sack with black legs sticking out.

#7 Landon

Landon

The Main Character

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,479 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 10:19 PM

EVIL

#8 deojusto

deojusto

I am One with the Ferret.

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 10:36 PM

Nice. Harvey was the best, but it was also nice to see a Sack Full of Spiders get thrown in there.

My heart's torn on this one, but in the end the history of Q&L sides stories and fics pushed me to their side.

#9 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 29 May 2013 - 10:53 AM

Hilarious.  Why is Harvey a natural in this role as game show host?  Spot-on interpretation.  As for the match, I really don’t know.  Both these guys are icons of the new FPL to me.  Landon Hexx is FPL.  The girls pretty much came from another dimension and created FPL past and their plethora of fics and those old mini-fictions were always great.  One is FPL, the other is the pinnacle of what FPL should be all about.  Becki is going to have a hard fight to keep that title either way. 

#10 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 10:37 AM

Match Final Results
Landon Hexx: The Main Character Won a match against Quinne and Laverna, Steampunk Girls
9 to 5
Landon Hexx: The Main Character: 25 fame points
Quinne and Laverna, Steampunk Girls: -25 fame points

#11 Pseudonym

Pseudonym

Aqualad

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,845 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 11:18 AM

tumblr_m1ltxy3kgK1r6f8pso1_500.gif

#12 Landon