Posted Image

#2 Doom

Doom

RP Community Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:49 PM

Bullets vs Magic....Unless she can chant faster then pulling a hair trigger, gonna go for Deadshot here. 

#3 xLEGACYx

xLEGACYx

King of Kings

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts
  • Interests:manipulating the minds of inmates

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:07 PM

she can move through the shadows and they are in a cave.

#4 Doom

Doom

RP Community Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:12 PM

she can move through the shadows and they are in a cave.

Good for her. Now she only needs to be aware of where the man is in the cave with the faster weapon, quicker draw reflexes and mentality to kill. Something like this is Deadshots arena and once she comes out to attack with her chant, it'll be all he needs to pull a bead and shoot. 

Whereas opposite side, Deadshot can hunt her down at his leisure and take her once she comes out of her hiding place. 

#5 xLEGACYx

xLEGACYx

King of Kings

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:18 PM

Knowing the extent of Raven's abilities, there is know way Lawton can win without some serious prep. (which he doesnt have)

#6 Doom

Doom

RP Community Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:20 PM

Knowing the extent of Raven's abilities, there is know way Lawton can win without some serious prep. (which he doesnt have)

Because it takes Batprep-time for a person whose entire motif is gunslinging/sniping to shoot someone while they talk. I see. 

#7 xLEGACYx

xLEGACYx

King of Kings

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:26 PM

Because it takes Batprep-time for a person whose entire motif is gunslinging/sniping to shoot someone while they talk. I see. 

She doesnt have to talk to cast spells.  The cartoon version would but the comic version doesnt have to.  Especially not for simple shadow teleportation, telekenisis, and simple magic. 

#8 Doom

Doom

RP Community Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:31 PM

She doesnt have to talk to cast spells.  The cartoon version would but the comic version doesnt have to.  Especially not for simple shadow teleportation, telekenisis, and simple magic. 

So simple teleportation, TK and cantrips basically? Any up on par to the usually quick draw weaponry Deadshot is known for? Because going by sheer reputation alone, if she's going to be using those alone against someone whose murderous skills are surpassed only by Deathstroke(last I checked), then Raven is going down hard the instant she A.) Shows herself. B.) Starts up her major mojo.

Because unless she's a bullet timer/predictor like say...Batman's level, then this is really not gonna end well for her. 

#9 xLEGACYx

xLEGACYx

King of Kings

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:37 PM

So simple teleportation, TK and cantrips basically? Any up on par to the usually quick draw weaponry Deadshot is known for? Because going by sheer reputation alone, if she's going to be using those alone against someone whose murderous skills are surpassed only by Deathstroke(last I checked), then Raven is going down hard the instant she A.) Shows herself. B.) Starts up her major mojo.

Because unless she's a bullet timer/predictor like say...Batman's level, then this is really not gonna end well for her. 

She can use her soul self to block attacks which she can erect the dome like shield quickly and prevent outside attack.  While protected, she can use telepathy to attack.  Also, if shot she can heal.  While it is not instant, she can stay in the shadows until healed.  In a dark cave, she can virtually attack from anywhere.

#10 Doom

Doom

RP Community Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:42 PM

She can use her soul self to block attacks which she can erect the dome like shield quickly and prevent outside attack.  While protected, she can use telepathy to attack.  Also, if shot she can heal.  While it is not instant, she can stay in the shadows until healed.  In a dark cave, she can virtually attack from anywhere.

So hows her reaction time then? Good enough to outrun a bullet? Because without plot shields protecting her, Deadshot is gonna go for head/apricot shots. 

Apricot meaning the medulla oblongata, which is where the brain and the spine stem attach. Snipers like Deadshot use it for One-Shot Kills which is something he'd be perfectly capable of doing. 

#11 xLEGACYx

xLEGACYx

King of Kings

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:48 PM

So hows her reaction time then? Good enough to outrun a bullet? Because without plot shields protecting her, Deadshot is gonna go for head/apricot shots. 

Apricot meaning the medulla oblongata, which is where the brain and the spine stem attach. Snipers like Deadshot use it for One-Shot Kills which is something he'd be perfectly capable of doing. 

She has stopped the enitre Titans all at once and other high end villains but I'll have to look for a specific example.  She battled Balck Adam in WW3 for a short time.

#12 Doom

Doom

RP Community Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:57 PM

She has stopped the enitre Titans all at once and other high end villains but I'll have to look for a specific example.  She battled Balck Adam in WW3 for a short time.

The entire Titans. You mean the team with a close relationship to her and approaching familial bounds?

As for the High End Villains, how many of the class of battle that would have required bullet timing/predicting? 

#13 Pseudonym

Pseudonym

Aqualad

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,845 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:27 PM

Raven melts into the shadows. Deadshot can't see her. From the shadows, she strikes. Deadshot fires at where the attack comes from but the bullet doesn't find purchase. The shadows have turned on the assassin. They swallow him whole leaving only his shiny, metal guns sitting at the mouth of the cave.

#14 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:45 PM

Raven wins easily. Seriously fighting in cave makes it worse for Deadshot. Raven has so many ways to win here it's not funny.

#15 Doom

Doom

RP Community Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 09:20 PM

Just had a talk with someone I consider an expert on these things, and he showed me information that I needed to judge for myself. Conceded in Raven's favor with the surroundings and power level. 

That said, I vote for their rematch to take place in Hawaii and with sniper rifles in the afternoon. 

#16 leroypowell3

leroypowell3

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 02:50 PM

Ha ha!

Just had a talk with someone I consider an expert on these things, and he showed me information that I needed to judge for myself. Conceded in Raven's favor with the surroundings and power level. 

That said, I vote for their rematch to take place in Hawaii and with sniper rifles in the afternoon. 

#17 Manar

Manar

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:39 AM

Step 1) Raven teleports to where Deadshot cannot  easily find her in the cave. THis she can do very fast and cannot be hurt mid teleport.

Step 2 ) Raven sends out her soul self while Deadshot search for her (which will be difficult for him since Ravens body is still and  silent when the soul is out.)

3) When the soul self finds Deadshot it is over. He can do nothing to harm it. It is way faster than he is and when it reach him he will be defeated.

Or if she gets a few seconds she could just use her illusions, She instantly knocked the entire Justice League out with them once.

#18 UMPIRE

UMPIRE

The Ref

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:A fair match. Play ball!

Posted 30 May 2013 - 12:33 PM

Match Final Results
Raven: 23
Deadshot: 6

0 user(s) are reading this topic