- - - - -

Match 13950 Shadowcat vs. Kurumu Kurono

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_stargazer69_*

Guest_stargazer69_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 May 2013 - 05:53 AM

The tourny rages on! we have seen alot of battles rage on, round 2 is almost here!

Mizore defeated nightcrawer last match. Ruby and Yukari deafeted the Stepford cookoos.

" I have seen alot of carnage today, now it's time for the final match of round 1!  In the X-men Corner we have the phaseable beauty Kitty Pryde AKA Shadowcat! isn't she adorable?" the annocer said gushing with adoration for the beautiful burnette.

Kitty stepped into the ring waving and smileing like Ms. America.

Kuramu was sitting with Mizore and Yukari fuming much to the other girl's amusment.

" That girl has nothing on me! that should be me up there!" Kurumu said seething.

" Gosh Kuramu, I did not know you were so jelous, did your boobs deflate or something". Mizore Smiled.

" Shut up frosty the snow skank!" My boobs are awesome! they are way bigger than that girl's she is lucky to be a C cup opposed to my huge G cups". Kuramu screamed.

While Kuramu was gropeing herself Kitty pointed out a boy wich was Tskunae and walked over and kissed him on the lips Kuramu saw in amazed horror.

" That's one lucky guy" A guy near Kuramu said.

Kurumu snapped and unfolded her wings and charged at Kitty she went for a slash but it went right through her!

" What are you a b***ch ghost?" Kuramu asked.

" No I just am able to phase though solid objects, Kitty smiled and belted Kuramu in the face sending her sprawning on the ground.

" That's it, You steal the love of my life and you are dead"! Kuramu snarled.

" Your bra size is far bigger than your brain size doll, Peter is my soulmate as that vampire is That boy's, I can tell by his eyes, you need to get your head out of your cleavage missy". Kitty said annoyed.

Kurumu looked like she was going to blow a Gasket. This fight Might get ugly.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 05:53 AM

Learn More About
Shadowcat
Read more about Shadowcat at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: WIkipedia: Kitty Pryde Uncannyxmen.net: Kitty Pryde Marvel.com: Kitty Pryde

Kurumu Kurono
Read more about Kurumu Kurono at Wikipedia
Official Site: Shonen Jump Links: Wikipedia Animevice Rosario+Vampire Wiki

#3 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:15 AM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS