Read more about Iceman at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics

#2 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:05 PM

LOL I love this fantasy team already. Poor Bulma.

#3 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

ANNND now for something you'll really like. (It's cookie

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:16 PM

Someone's gonna have to have a pretty convincing argument for Bulma if they want to win this match.

#4 Bergy_Berg

Bergy_Berg

I don't even read comics.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:18 PM

Who the hell put Bulma on a team? I don't remember a slot that said "useless side character."

#5 Venom 2009

Venom 2009

Released the Kraken

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts
  • Interests:Godzilla, Monsters/Kaijus, Zeiram, Anime, Digimon, Dragon Ball Z, Ikki Tousen, Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Cartoons, Fan Fictions, Movies, TV Shows, and MST3K.

Posted 21 May 2013 - 09:24 PM

Come on Everyone! Bulma can fight.

:P

#6 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 04:12 AM

Someone's gonna have to have a pretty convincing argument for Bulma if they want to win this match.

It uh... ends... in sex?

#7 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 04:13 AM

In all seriousness... yeah, Bobby.

#8 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 22 May 2013 - 04:53 AM

It uh... ends... in sex?

Yowza.

/geniusWatXquote

#9 Jeremi

Jeremi

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:32 AM

You guys joke but I think Bulma could be Bobby's type.

But yeah Ice Man wins, and he doesn't even have to be mean to do it.

#10 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:32 PM

One word... Capsules

If Bulma has to fight, you can bet she would bring a vast array of weapons and technology to bare on Iceman. For instance, in the field she's been seen to easily wield small arms and explosives. These could keep Iceman at bay until she can pop out a mecha suit or something. Or poof she now has a Heat Ray Gun, which melts Iceman down into Waterman, or Steam Man...

And you can Bet she would use her feminine wiles to take advantage of the situation. Perhaps, flirt with him to distract him from the fact that she's going to use a Capsule.

#11 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:46 PM

Doesn't matter. Iceman is capable of turning the entire area into ice, summoning an army of ice golems, and can reform from water and steam or any states he gets transmuted to - he's gone through that before.

#12 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 23 May 2013 - 12:31 AM

Doesn't matter. Iceman is capable of turning the entire area into ice, summoning an army of ice golems, and can reform from water and steam or any states he gets transmuted to - he's gone through that before.

Well, the problem with water is that it can be broken down into hydrogen and oxygen... he hasn't been through That before. And if anyone can do that, Bulma can.

Hell, I bet after going on her space trip she has some blaster/plasma tech from the regular mooks they defeated. Reverse engineered it like she did with the Namekian space ship, and has some Plasma Blasters which would reach temperatures high enough to thermally decompose the H2O he's composed of into things like H, H2, O, O2, OH, H2O2 and HO2.

I'm quite sure that would ruin his day...

#13 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 12:32 AM

...Yes please, let's speculate that Bulma would do that and has that instead of using solid facts.

Totally. -.-

#14 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 12:36 AM

...Yes please, let's speculate that Bulma would do that and has that instead of using solid facts.

Totally. -.-

Bulma's arsenal is totally unclear anyway... she became a noncombatant halfway through the origional Dragon Ball... and only had a minor showing in DBZ while on Namek.

The only way to figure out how she can fight is basically thinking about What she can fight with. Seeing as how she's exceptionally smart, enoug so to see and reverse engineer FTL tech in under a year, without any prior knowledge of FTL technologies.

As well as other things like the scouter and capsules... it's an educated guess at what she can use, but Blaster Technology isn't out of the question when she's encountered it before, and presumably has samples of the technology at Capsule Corp.

#15 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 12:37 AM

And still speculation.

Let's see actual proof? Besides that - it wouldn't be enough to put down Iceman regardless.

#16 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:29 AM

And still speculation. Let's see actual proof?

For one thing, in episode 59-60 Bulma had a capsule for a submarine equipped with many torpedoes as well as a high powered laser cannon... Despite that she still had to abandon it when a giant crab crushed it. Except she was able to use a capsule for a mecha suit, which apparently formed Around her, as she was deep under water and had no time to get into it, as well showed no sign of ever being wet.

That was also just an evacuation pod model mecha... presumably she could have more substantially equipped suits for a variety of hazardous planetary conditions.

Besides that - it wouldn't be enough to put down Iceman regardless.

Perhaps she could not kill him, but she could definitely knock him out or make him insubstantial for the duration of the fight.

#17 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:43 AM

So still speculation.

No she really couldn't - Iceman would incapacitate her faster than she would pull out a capsule - there would be no harm to her but she'd be stopped.

#18 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:58 AM

So still speculation.

No she really couldn't - Iceman would incapacitate her faster than she would pull out a capsule - there would be no harm to her but she'd be stopped.

And this is your speculation that he would instantly do such a thing. I know comics, and I know they love to talk... at length.

I could see Bulma freaking out that she has to fight a guy like Iceman, she's experienced dealing with alien looking people before, and would probably be trying to think up several ways to either gtfo or deal with him.

At the same time I could see Bobby talking with her, hitting on her and such, generally underestimating her, since she's obviously freaking out on him.

She'd probably pull an uzi on him, which would only tickle him. He'd tank the gunfire, then to make a point of it, stop and show her that well the gun did nothing to him.

She'd move onto plan B, more higher powered weapons, vehicular weapons like the High Powered Laser, or Blaster Cannons. And she'd get a chance, because Iceman now knows she's only normal human, no mutant powers, to him he just thinks her best is normal human weapons. There would be no army of ice clones...

That hesitation would allow her to use a capsule like the Escape pod mecha, only perhaps more substantial. Then it would be a fight. Taken aback by the sudden transformation into a mecha suit, he'd probably Then start to fight.

At that point it would be an even fight, not one that Bulma could actually win in any sense of the long term, but long enough for this fight to end.

#19 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 02:14 AM

Since you dislike comics, a fact I know so well. It's not speculation on my part since I've actually read the comics and understand the character of Bobby Drake, unlike you who's misconstruing the character to your own purpose.

So yes, you know comics. Please educate me on how it is exactly Bobby Drake would go about it? Do you even read the latest comics with Bobby Drake? I've read Wolverine and the X-Men and so far what I've seen, totally different from what you're trying to imply. So put your bias against comics aside and be a bit more object than subjective. That goes for the utter speculation on your part as well.

This is a fight. Bobby will be apologetic but he will incapacitate her swiftly. This isn't kid Bobby anymore - this is an X-Man who's grown up and is responsible for the next generation - he can't afford to fool around anymore. He's more serious.

He's still goofy but in a setting like this, combat - he isn't so.

Seriously - I reiterate. Bulma is outclassed. -.- Realize this simple fact that she has nothing in her arsenal to defeat him with. And to clarify, so this doesn't get distorted - yes, that extends to the short term incap. -.- You're merely being a contrarian and bullheaded to realize this fact.

#20 UMPIRE

UMPIRE

The Ref

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:A fair match. Play ball!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 10:10 AM

Match Final Results
Bulma: 4
Iceman: 31

0 user(s) are reading this topic