#121 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 06 June 2013 - 04:17 PM

Yeah, but they don't. The feat stands. Captain America's beaten someone far more powerful than anything you have. Also, in case you didn't notice, he took out silver Surfer with a simple wave. The appearance of the projectiles has nothing to do with the power behind them.

#122 thanosisawesome

thanosisawesome

Nuking the site from orbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 04:24 PM

Yeah, but they don't. The feat stands. Captain America's beaten someone far more powerful than anything you have. Also, in case you didn't notice, he took out silver Surfer with a simple wave. The appearance of the projectiles has nothing to do with the power behind them.

The Molecule Man threw a bunch of projectiles at him. If you think that Captain America wins based on that feat, then there's really no point continuing. And the rest of the feats I posted were more impressive than the others you posted.

#123 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 05:46 PM

This logic is retarded. All Galactus does is throw projectiles. All Hulk does is throw punches. All Thor does is throw punches with some projectiles. All Silver Surfer does is throw projectiles. All Iron Man does is throw projectiles. Also, I think you're missing the part where he one hit KOd someone who laughed at Thor and Silver Surfer's feeble attempts to hurt him.

No, they really weren't at all, as I've already pointed out. In fact, none of the feats you posted were more impressive than any of the feats I've posted. Even your strongest is worse than my weakest.

#124 Darxeth

Darxeth

• Members
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 06:15 PM

Thor can hit with hundreds of tons of power and you're telling me that someone laughed his attack off, but was KOd by Cap? That's PIS if I've ever heard it. I can't take these feats seriously anymore.

Cap could not KO Punisher too easily in Civil War and Punisher wasn't even fighting back.
He had to keep punching him to bring him down finally. That renders any sort of PIS-KO moot that you've brought up.
He also couldn't knock DD out with just a few punches.

Looks like Cap is very inconsistent. Then again, I can't think of many heroes who aren't inconsistent.

#125 thanosisawesome

thanosisawesome

• Members
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 07:57 PM

No, they really weren't at all, as I've already pointed out. In fact, none of the feats you posted were more impressive than any of the feats I've posted. Even your strongest is worse than my weakest.

Are you on crack? Amazo would destroy the Wrecking Crew, the Horsemen on Black Adam power level would wreck Blastaar, Namor, or any of the others except for Molecule Man. Aquaman would kill Scorpion easily. Hell, Martian Manhunter could solo every single one of the people you mentioned that Cap has beat. And Batman has beaten him numerous times, any of which I will supply.

#126 thanosisawesome

thanosisawesome

• Members
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:22 PM

http://s118.photobuc...216-16.jpg.html

http://s118.photobuc...216-17.jpg.html

http://s118.photobuc...216-18.jpg.html

He's also beaten Korvac, who is more powerful than anyone you've mentioned in your post. It happened in Cap vol. 3 #17-19. Korvac beat Cap hundreds of times, each time, sending him back in time to relive his defeat. Cap got back up every time and eventually kicked the shit out of someone who could take Galactus and Eternity.

Lol. The Doomsday clones from S/B weren't anywhere near as powerful as the original Doomsday, shown by the fact that they were taken out by explosive batarangs. Nice try though.

BlackBriar Thorn isn't much of a physical fighter. Still, I would like to know how, and the context. Cryo? Batwing? Batmobile?

Has he ever won? Also, Metallo isn't that impressive if you're not vulnerable to Kryptonite.

Twist feat, this Amazo was nowhere near as powerful as the one the JLA fought. He was incapacitated by a pack of C4. Not impressive at all.

More feat-twisting. First of all, Black Adam defeated all 4 by HIMSELF. Second of all, Batman fought Pestilence, and defeated him by injecting him with morphine. Yep, real impressive there, lol.

He defeated the Spectre? Really? I want to hear more about this.

Men trained to take down Superman? There have been a lot of men trained to take down Superman, they're usually not very succesful, also, that could just mean they have kryptonite/red sun based weaponry. Not very impressive unless I know more.

Well, if he's using a suit, then it's not very impressive. Hell, it wouldn't be impressive without the suit, the fact that he needed a suit makes it pathetic. They're a bunch of unknowns within the League of Assassins, with absolutely no feats to speak of.

That's bs. The only post crisis fight with Composite Superman he told CS that he couldn't be everywhere at once and that psychological crack sent him fleeing. Batman didn't fight off CS at all.

Scans please.

They were fighting Superman. Nowhere near as powerful, yes. Very impressive, yes. 

Thorn was trying to blast Batman and he one-shotted him with a batarang.

Batman took his heart out with a steel rod in some Superman Batman annual.

That is still very impressive, and Batman has fought and beaten Amazo before then, which I will post if necessary.

I didn't twist the feat. I didn't post clearly to be fair. The Horseman was on Black Adam level, and Batman took him down. Simple as that.

No, not the Spectre, Eclipso. Batman saves Joker from him.

The one he took down was named Hotshot, and was armed with equipment that gave him Superman speed. He attempted to blitz Batman and got taken down with one punch.

No they aren't, they were the Sensei's bodyguard, and Batman literally dropped them in seconds.

Wrong again. Batman fights him in Superman Batman annual 3, and severely injures him by reflecting his heat vision back at him, causing him to flee.

I noticed you weren't able to counter Batman's victory over MM, WW, Aquaman, Green Lantern, and Flash, most of whom could solo 99% of the people you mentioned.

#127 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 08:50 AM

Are you on crack? Amazo would destroy the Wrecking Crew, the Horsemen on Black Adam power level would wreck Blastaar, Namor, or any of the others except for Molecule Man. Aquaman would kill Scorpion easily. Hell, Martian Manhunter could solo every single one of the people you mentioned that Cap has beat. And Batman has beaten him numerous times, any of which I will supply.

Except that isn't the Amazo that the Justice League fought, actually read the comics your referencing. That Amazo was taken out by some C4. The Wrecking Crew would laugh if someone detonated C4 on them. You mean the Horseman that Batman beat with a shot of freaking morphine? The one that even Black adam killed casually? The only Horseman that he had trouble with was Death.

Batman has never defeated Manhunter in straight combat, and Manhunter wouldn't even be able to put up a fight against Korvac or Molecule Man.

#128 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 09:36 AM

Scans please.

They were fighting Superman. Nowhere near as powerful, yes. Very impressive, yes. 

Thorn was trying to blast Batman and he one-shotted him with a batarang.

Batman took his heart out with a steel rod in some Superman Batman annual.

That is still very impressive, and Batman has fought and beaten Amazo before then, which I will post if necessary.

I didn't twist the feat. I didn't post clearly to be fair. The Horseman was on Black Adam level, and Batman took him down. Simple as that.

No, not the Spectre, Eclipso. Batman saves Joker from him.

The one he took down was named Hotshot, and was armed with equipment that gave him Superman speed. He attempted to blitz Batman and got taken down with one punch.

No they aren't, they were the Sensei's bodyguard, and Batman literally dropped them in seconds.

Wrong again. Batman fights him in Superman Batman annual 3, and severely injures him by reflecting his heat vision back at him, causing him to flee.

I noticed you weren't able to counter Batman's victory over MM, WW, Aquaman, Green Lantern, and Flash, most of whom could solo 99% of the people you mentioned.

The feat is listed on the Cap respect thread I linked, but the accompanying picture leads to a 404 not found error. I gave you the exact context and specific issues, you can research further by yourself.

Sorry, 5 were taken out by a single explosive batarang, and Superman was cutting a huge swath through them with one heat vision blast and he wasn't even trying, it's not even slightly impressive, none of the people I listed in my posts would even be phased by an explosive batarang. Even comcivine lists them as "vastly inferior".

Scans or issue number/story arc or some context at all.

Again, the thing that makes Metallo dangerous to Superman is the kryptonite. In Public Enemies, Batman simply took a batarang to an exposed circuit to shut him down. Green Arrow also beat him relatively easily. 

No, it was an inferior model, a different version than the one that fought the Justice League, it wasn't impressive at all, and the only other time Batman's fought "Amazo" was Kid Amazo, who he defeated using a logic error.

First of all, Black adam defeated Pestilence easily, with one shot of another Horseman's weapon. The only one who he had real trouble with was death. And second of all, injecting someone with morphine isn't impressive.

That could mean anything. Did he actually fight Eclipso? Because I'm looking all over Google and such and I can't find any mention of him actually beating Eclipso in combat.

He definitely does not have the speed of Superman, more feat twisting. Not very surprising there. He wears a suit that lets him fly and maneuver in the air. And yes, I was right, they do have Kryptonite/Red Sun weaponry. Hotshot wields two Kryptonite blades. That's how they were "prepped" to take down Superman, not because they're as powerful. Also, you conveniently left out the part where Batman DOESN'T beat Hotshot, and is in fact, is knocked out by Hotshot and taken to Amanda Waller. Nice.

I'm pretty sure I can find a scan of Cap beating some unknown, no feat, "highly skilled" assassins in seconds too. 

Yeah, that didn't drive him off, it barely stunned him. CS was only defeated by this:

reign060.jpg

Yes, I did. Mainly that they didn't expect him, and thus weren't trying. When Cap beat Thor, for example, Thor was fully aware of what he was capable of, he didn't undersell him. In fact, Thor probably knew more about Cap's capabilities than almost anyone else, what with being on the Avengers and all. If Batman fought them a second time after that, he would've been stomped.

#129 Darxeth

Darxeth

• Members
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 10:45 AM

Cap beating Thor is PIS.
You're telling me a guy who has ftl reflexes was defeated by a guy who was killed by a sniper. Interesting.

#130 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 11:23 AM

He jumped in front of that bullet, what is it with people not actually reading the comics they reference? Even then, it took multiple shots from a pistol at point blank range to actually put him down.

#131 Darxeth

Darxeth

• Members
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 02:53 PM

and this justifies him taking a hammer from a guy with ftl reflexes how?

I read the comics (Although not all 18 issues) and I know the details. He was taken out by a cheap shot and then finished off by a brainwashed Sharon. However, once that bullet hit him, regardless of how it hit him, he was pretty much done for. And thus, if he can't stand a few bullets at point blank range, how is he going to withstand hits from Thor and the like?

#132 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 02:58 PM

You know, he has this thing, it's called a shield. It's pretty durable, probably the most durable thing in the Marvel Universe actually, and Cap uses it to, here's the big catch, he uses it to block hits. Crazy, I know.

#133 Darxeth

Darxeth

• Members
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 03:17 PM

Yeah.. except, Thor has powers.. ya know, like faster than light speed reflexes. Cap isn't fast enough to react to ftl attacks, at least, not to my knowledge.

Also, how did Cap take his hammer?

#134 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 07:32 PM

Just because he has the ability to swing his hammer FTL doesn't mean he constantly fights at a faster than light speed, that's ridiculous. Superman uses his super speed rarely, same thing with Thor, speed-blitzing just isn't something they do very often. Most people know this.

Umm, he grabbed it?

#135 Darxeth

Darxeth

• Members
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 08:56 PM

He grabbed it from Thor? Interesting. Strong dude.

#136 xLEGACYx

xLEGACYx

King of Kings

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts
  • Interests:manipulating the minds of inmates

Posted 08 June 2013 - 06:33 AM

Actually Supes speed blitzes quite often now

#137 xLEGACYx

xLEGACYx

King of Kings

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 06:34 AM

a 7 page argument when whether anyone wants to admit it or not, its a 50/50 fight all the time.

#138 thanosisawesome

thanosisawesome

• Members
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 07:01 AM

I think that in the end it comes down to whether gadgets and skill tip it in Batman's favor, or physical power tips it in Captain America's favor.

#139 xLEGACYx

xLEGACYx

King of Kings

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 07:43 AM

Batman has the skill to end it quick but if he doesnt Cap wins.  

Caps physical attributes make it an almost even playing field against Bats skills

Its the endurance that gives Cap an advantage.  If he draws out the fight, Bats gets tired long before Cap

#140 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 11:43 AM

Except no one has demonstrated that Batman is significantly more skilled than Captain America.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users