1 reply to this topic

#1 Bergy_Berg

Bergy_Berg

I don't even read comics.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:10 AM

Leo was tackling yet another villain, whose copyright status forces this writer to keep their name anonymous. Let's just say they use guns, and are a rather large pain in the ass for many copyrighted heroes in the same universe. Having successfully bobbed and weaved his way in close, Leo swiped an automatic from the villain's hands, and stared his prey in the eyes as he said “Ready to give up yet, *name removed for copyright purposes*.”

The villain reached back for another gun, and was promptly knocked unconscious by the big cat. Leo grabbed his downed opponent by the arm, and began to drag him out of the mall where their battle had taken place. As he neared the exit, he smelled smoke from outside. Leo lept away from the door, just as a gout of flame came pouring through. Leo looked at the smoldering doorway. “Great,” he said aloud, “I really gotta deal with you tonight, *copyrighted fire based villain*.” Not wanting to waste his night fighting yet another enemy after his hide, Leo let out a mighty roar...

In the universe of the FPL, Zero was on the streets, having just taken down a miscellaneous thug. He opened a rift to the Null Space and began to step through, as a sudden blast of sound knocked him away. The origination of the sonic attack was pulled through into Zero's dimension. He saw the cat infused beast, and in his relative inexperience, took the sudden appearance of an unknown creature as a threat. He drew his sword, and moved in on the cat.

Leo was more than a little confused. Just moments before, he had been in the heat(pun) of combat with *still can't say it*, and now he was facing a kid with a sword. A kid with a sword who was quickly making ground on him. Leo deftly dodged the first swing, making distance between the two.

Zero opened another rift, and stepped through, appearing behind his target. He thrusted his sword forward, but again his blade found nothing. The beast had somehow reacted to the attack.

Cat-like reflexes, Leo thought to himself. Glad I had that trick up my sleeve. I need to figure out where I am, who this is, and why he's attacking me. Leo let his claws slide from within his fingers, lowered himself, and charged his young opponent.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:10 AM

Learn More About
Leo
Origination: Natural
Alignment: Hero
Team: Solo Hero