3 replies to this topic

#1 leroypowell3

leroypowell3

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:58 PM

Successful in testing her battle armor, Miriya returned to Soundwave’s hideout base. She was still amazed at the fact that the lone Decepticon had taken over the Machine Empire.

Because the Zentraedi had not had conflict with Cybertron, Miriya didn’t understand the factions to the degree that she wished she had. Of course the Robotech Masters had provided basic intelligence on the planet’s mechanized inhabitants but standing orders were to leave them alone unless provoked.

She found it odd that Soundwave didn’t contact her during her approach. When she got inside, climbed out of her armor and returned to Soundwave’s control room she was startled to see the mech in battle with a samurai looking being.

At this point, Soundwave had the victory well in hand bringing his shoulder cannon to bear and unloading on his opponent. The other being lay on the floor lifeless.

“What is going on!” Miriya exclaimed.

“He has retreated back into cyberspace.” Soundwave said coldly.

“What do you mean? He’s lying right there!”

“An empty shell.” Soundwave explained. “His cyber conscience has retreated.”

“Who is he?”

“Unknown. But for now he is gone.”

“What are we going to do now?” Miriya asked. “And it better involve getting those Insecticons.”

Sondwave turned away from her. “We are ready to begin to extract our revenge.”

Miriya listened intently.

When she understood the plan, they embarked.

Through his superior sensor abilities Soundwave intercepted a communication indicating that Starscream would be going to Gobatron for a meeting with The Renegade faction of that planet.

Soundwave and Miriya were going to intercept the new Decepticon leader’s transport and destroy him. He didn’t mention that the Insecticons were nowhere near the area but the opportunity to get them would turn up eventually.

Backed by the army of the Machine Empire, Soundwave and Miriya attacked.

Starscream and Cy-Kill were in discussions when the fighting started. The Reneagades obeying Cy-Kill tried to defend the meeting but they were overrun by the Machine Empire forces.

After a while, The Machine Empire battled their way to the leaders. Cy-Kill waited for the first enemy to come through the door so that he could blast them.  A few giant-sized Cogs- the Machine Empires infantry robots-were obliterated but they kept coming.

When they had secured the room- leaving Cy-Kill, Crasher, Cop-Tur and Starscream functional- Soundwave and Miriya entered.

“You!” Starscream bellowed. He whirled on Cy-Kill. “You said you terminated him!”

“An error.” Cy-Kill replied grumblingly.

Soundwave said nothing as he stared his enemies down. The memory of Buzzsaw, Rumble and Frenzy plagued him.

When he finally spoke, he uttered a mere two words.

“Destroy them.”

The Renegades fought for their lives.

But Starscream withdrew, transforming into plane mode and blowing through the ship’s hull.

Soundwave had warned Miriya that the new Decepticon leader would probably do such a thing and she gave chase.

“What is wrong with you Zentraedi!” Starscream whined. “This isn’t your fight! What business do you have with our kind?”

“Surrender the Insecticons to me!” Miriya replied.

“I will do no such thing!” Starscream yelled. He had no reason to deny her the request. The Insecticons were unique but not irreplaceable. Most Decepticons really didn’t even like them. Starscream just wanted to be defiant.

Miriya began to set him in her targeting sites. “Then you’ll get no mercy from me!”

Fully drunk with belligerency, Starscream suddenly turned around. “It’s you who won’t get any mercy from me!”

Fight Parameters

Arial dog fight to the death (actually they’re in space).

Miriya is full-sized, fighting in her Quadrino battle armor.

Starscream is Generation 1 version

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:58 PM

Learn More About
Miriya Parina Sterling
Read more about Miriya Parina Sterling at Wikipedia
Official Site: Harmony Gold USA Links: Wikipedia Anime Wikia Robotech Wikia

Starscream
Read more about Starscream at Wikipedia
Official Site: Hasbro Links: Wikipedia Entry Starscream Fanlisting IDW's Transformers page

#3 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:16 PM

Good set-up and matchup, leroy. From the vids I've seen of Miriya and what I know about G1's Starscream, this should be a good dogfight. 

Miriya seems pretty nimble in that battle armor of hers, but then again, so is Starscream. She also might barely have superior firepower, but Starscream is very sneaky and just might be more durable than her armor. I could see Miriya putting the cowardly Starscream on the run, but 'Scream might end up sneaking in a missile and/or null ray shot or two to gain the edge.

#4 JohnnyChany

JohnnyChany

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:58 PM

Nice pairing, Leroy. I had to look up Miriya, but from what I can see I'm still leaning toward Starscream.

#5 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 09:15 PM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
michalecs gives it a grade of: B
JohnnyChany gives it a grade of: A
DSkillz gives it a grade of: B Interesting matchup!
Dark Spider-man gives it a grade of: B
Venom 2009 gives it a grade of: A
SCORE
Miriya Parina Sterling: 7
Starscream: 9
FPA: 3.4

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Miriya Parina Sterling, Starscream, Robotech, Transformers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users