- - - - -

CBUB Fantasy Draft Game FAQ

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_stargazer69_*

Guest_stargazer69_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 May 2013 - 11:11 PM

wow you are like across the river from me xD. I am super stoked for it. my friends are intrested in it too. I reviewed the teams and this is going to be so amazing <3

#22 leroypowell3

leroypowell3

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 03:44 PM

There is no one more excited than me!

#23 ScrewAttackFan25

ScrewAttackFan25

SPOOOON!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 01:29 PM

So do I send a pm to someone? How do I submit my team exactly?

#24 FoxFingers

FoxFingers

webmaster

• Electric Ferret
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,491 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 01:42 PM

So do I send a pm to someone? How do I submit my team exactly?

Show up on draft day and Log In.  In your CBUB Control Panel you will find an option (button) to draft your team.

Anyone who presses that button may draft a team at their leisure.  The team will be reviewed by the Admins for compliance.  Just by pressing the button you have a team slot.  You then have a few days to fill out your team.  Keep in mind, however, that when a character is chosen it is no longer available for anyone else to select.

When enough people have logged in and pressed the button, the draft will end and the button will no longer be shown.

#25 badpierce

badpierce

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Football, xbox, Sci fi

Posted 02 June 2013 - 07:25 AM

How long do I have to wait until I know my team members are approved? if they are not what then? will I get an email or will it show up on my front page? Is there a way to preapprove characters with out giving a way who you want to pick? Like is it ok to email a judge to ask if a character is an exceptable power level with out giving everyone the idea to draft said character?

#26 FoxFingers

FoxFingers

webmaster

• Electric Ferret
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,491 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:00 AM

How long do I have to wait until I know my team members are approved? if they are not what then? will I get an email or will it show up on my front page? Is there a way to preapprove characters with out giving a way who you want to pick? Like is it ok to email a judge to ask if a character is an exceptable power level with out giving everyone the idea to draft said character?

The Draft user interface is made to be simle to use and informative.  If a character is not accepted for some slot you will get a message in your CBUB control panel (Not on the Forums).

If you want to get pre-approval on a pick, create a private message with the recipients:

kainboa
bigballerju
xLEGACYx

They are this season's draft administrators.  Thanks!

#27 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:20 AM

If we give them pre-approval do we then send the message over to you Fox to lock in the pick?

#28 FoxFingers

FoxFingers

webmaster

• Electric Ferret
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,491 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:31 AM

If we give them pre-approval do we then send the message over to you Fox to lock in the pick?

Nope.  It's still up to the player to draft that character first on Draft Day.

May the odds ever be in their favor.

#29 sithisson

sithisson

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 02:25 PM

So just a random thought or two about the whole humor slot. While it'll be based on popularity I will assume that the general idea of voting will be off his/her/it's strongest comedic showings? Even the most funniest clown in the world has had to have an off day once or twice in their life.

#30 FoxFingers

FoxFingers

webmaster

• Electric Ferret
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,491 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 02:28 PM

So just a random thought or two about the whole humor slot. While it'll be based on popularity I will assume that the general idea of voting will be off his/her/it's strongest comedic showings? Even the most funniest clown in the world has had to have an off day once or twice in their life.

Probably people will just vote it like they see it. 

#31 Bergy_Berg

Bergy_Berg

I don't even read comics.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 02:28 PM

For this slot I'll be voting on who generally makes me laugh. It won't really be on strongest or weakest showing, just off of the average of the character.

#32 sithisson

sithisson

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 02:39 PM

Probably people will just vote it like they see it. 

Sounds fair enough. I do enjoy this team thing and hope it goes on from here. It can only get better as time goes on.

For this slot I'll be voting on who generally makes me laugh. It won't really be on strongest or weakest showing, just off of the average of the character.

Probably what I'll do as well just was curious. Incidentally I think that's one slot that will have little problem to be filled quickly. Been writing up four or five backup teams  to my main in case any of my first are picked. In terms of humor there are a lot of choices to pick from. 

#33 xLEGACYx

xLEGACYx

King of Kings

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts
  • Interests:manipulating the minds of inmates

Posted 02 June 2013 - 02:40 PM

Im gonna vote off of which comedy character could defeat who in slapstick battle

#34 ScrewAttackFan25

ScrewAttackFan25

SPOOOON!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 10:50 PM

So the teams have been chosen and approved. How does the tournament work exactly? Do you guys just pick X going against Y in Z terrain or do we ask on who fights?

#35 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 11 June 2013 - 11:01 PM

http://www.electricf...son-2/?p=434180

#36 Movie-Brat

Movie-Brat

Released the Kraken

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 07:13 PM

Question, for the next one and this actually goes all of them in general, can obscure characters be included in my team?

#37 badpierce

badpierce

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 12:30 AM

Question, for the next one and this actually goes all of them in general, can obscure characters be included in my team?

As long as they are in the database and fit the category it should be fine.

#38 Movie-Brat

Movie-Brat

Released the Kraken

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 12:49 AM

Good, just checking. Thank you, sir.

As long as they are in the database and fit the category it should be fine.

#39 badpierce

badpierce

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 03:17 AM

So the team match will just be 5 on 5 death match or we just vote on who is cool? Or will there be a challenge of some kind?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users