#1 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:59 PM

A bell rang at a well-to-do downtown diner designed to have that hole-in-the-wall look, in Storm City.  Entering the restaurant was a young local who knew his way around.  Hence, when the young man’s eyes went to his regular stool, his gaze was averted quickly by two newcomers.  The young man’s senses immediately fell upon two women of varying levels of attractiveness who sat together near his stool. 

One was a blond with mussy hair and big deep blue eyes.  She chirped charmingly as the other listened hard-heartedly.  Her loose t-shirt clung to her body ever so seductively.  He smiled in a dopey trance.  He bumped into several chairs, gave a few half-hearted pardons and continued to stumble to the bar to order.  The other woman was a sizeable, red head with a short-cropped, contemporary hairdo and the most stylish clothes money could buy.  Although the upscale downtown diner was cunningly downscale, the girl’s clothes were not.  She sneered a bit as the newcomer tripped into the stool next to her.  Together the ladies were definitely a sight to behold and due to this and the fact that they were the only non-regulars in the joint, every man in the diner did just that.

“How about that one?” Flawless asked, trying to be patient, but losing interest fast.

“Nah, too easy.” Frogurt shrugged.

“Well that’s the fifth guy you’ve rejected, Frogurt.  Look, I’m about to—“

The entrance bell jingled again.  All eyes peered towards the doorway.  The figure that entered was of mammoth-like proportions.  He turned his body sideways to fit through the otherwise regular-sized door.  Like a feudal sensei of yesteryear, the enormous figure wore a grey kimono, wooden sandals and a large brimmed straw hat.  To say he was out of place in the modern diner would be something of an understatement.  The girl’s eyes fell upon him immediately.  He shuffled quickly (or as quick as an old gigantic man could) to a seat next to the door.  Shortly thereafter, Flawless’ head swiveled from side to side observing the diner patron’s reactions.

“Why are we the only people paying attention to this person?”

“I didn’t notice.” Frogurt replied as she stared at the stranger curiously.  Hey, is the renaissance fair in town?”  Frogurt asked.  Flawless gave her swipe to her head.  “He’s Asian you dope.” She quipped.  Frogurt shrugged, “Well, what do they call renaissance fairs in Asian countries?”  Flawless shook her head, but then smirked.

“You thinking what I’m thinking?”  She asked.  Frogurt’s lip curled in confusion.  “You’re thinking what can I do to look even manlier?”  Flawless hit her in the arm this time.  “Ow.  That one hurt.”  Flawless pointed at the old man.

“This is your guy!” She said matter of factly.  Frogurt considered it, and then agreed, “No problem.”

The waitress politely sat across from the gigantic man and smiled, “Your regular. Master Heaven?” She said courteously.  He nodded with a stern frown or what would be a grin to Masuta Tengoku, the Master of the Heavenly Fist.  As he did, he looked down, but when his eyes returned to the waitress something had changed.  Where there was once a brunette waitress in a hip, trendy diner who waited on Master Ten once a week, there was now… Frogurt.

“Hey big fella!” She squeaked.  Tengoku’s grimace turned cold, he looked down in disdain.

“Well, that’s rude.” Frogurt said to herself.  “I believe hello is the courteous reply.” She said.

“What do you want?” He returned indifferently.  Frogurt’s curled her lip in agitation.  She peered back to see flawless pumping her fist, cheering her on.  Frogurt stuck her tongue out and returned to Tengoku. 

“I think that’s my line?”  She said to him.

“I am not a tourist, I do not solicit sexual favors from salacious women and I do not want anything you have to offer.  Leave me in peace.”  Frogurt’s face turned beet red.  “Hey, you take that back.  I am not salad… I am not Solaci… I am not that.  She turned her head back to see Flawless laughing her head off.  She gritted her teeth and turned back with fierce determination.  Before she could speak, the waitress returned with a heaping, steaming bowl of rice.  “Anything for you ma’am?” She asked. 

Frogurt gleamed deviously.  In a blink, Tengoku and Frogurt were gone.  Tengoku’s eyes scrutinized his new surroundings.  Before him was a beautiful mountain range, dense forests and the Tenkawa Jinja holy shrine of Benzaiten, the goddess of fine arts.  A harpist played traditional Japanese music and there was a heaping bowl of rice placed before Ten graciously.  Frogurt gleamed at her own brilliance and aptitude for flair. 

“Peaceful huh?  As you might’ve guessed by now, I CAN give you anything you want.”  She leaned in close and smiled seductively, “Now, what is YOU want?”

“Peace comes only from within; all who seek it without do so in vain.” 

Frogurt’s mouth dropped.  She looked around and was herself nearly swept away at the beauty of it.  She looked back at the master sensei.  His eyes were closed and he was meditating calmly.  Her face glowered furiously.  She sunk her hands into her head, “Okay Frogurt… you managed to grab Master Shredder this time.” She thought to herself, “No problem girl.  You can break him.  Every man breaks.  Every man has something they want more than life itself, every man!”  Her eyes shot up at the meditating, old fighter.  “Even Mister Miyagi.”  She began to wave her hands imitating a waxing motion. 

“Let’s do it.”  She said quietly.  Once again, she smirked and leaned in close.  Batting her eyelashes meekly, she went for charming rather than seductive this time.  Masuta perked one eyebrow as he glanced at the strange girl.  He shook his head, lowered it and began to pray loudly…

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:59 PM

Learn More About
Masutā Tengoku
Origination: Normal
Alignment: Hero
Team: The Sentinels of Liberty and Justice

Frogurt
Origination: Super
Alignment: Villain
Team: The Creed

#3 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:05 PM

For DaYouthGonePseudonym

#4 Pseudonym

Pseudonym

Aqualad

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,845 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:34 PM

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!

#5 Pseudonym

Pseudonym

Aqualad

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,845 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 10:39 PM

I wanna know tho. I want to know whether there's anything he wants. Didn't his daughter die a long time ago? Does he have some kick ass kung-fu nemesis that he wants to settle the score with? 

Or is he just that closed. That shut off of a man that he has no desires. And if so, how does Frogurt feel about discovering this robot of a man.

#6 The Rookie

The Rookie

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 10:50 PM

how does Frogurt feel about discovering this robot of a man.

She feels poopy about it.

#7 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:10 AM

Masuta Fun Facts: Did you know Masuta's powers aren't just physical but mental. In a philosophical way, like Bruce Lee's teachings. Mu for instance, cannot be achieved unless a person gives up all wants, desires and selfish needs.

Little known fact: Tengoku can only achieve Mu briefly. If he stays in this state too long, he will succumb to nothingness and dissipate completely.

Likewise, Ten's Gravity is also his way of turning your decisions back upon you. Tengoku has a way with words and Gravity is also you feeling the entire weight of your bad life decisions.

In all Ten has wants needs and desires, but has achieved a sense of enlightenment that allows him to bury those things (Mu) and drown you in your own iniquities (Gravity).

#8 Updatedude

Updatedude

Don't feed him after midnight

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 06:57 AM

Neat.

#9 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:17 AM

If we looked at these in a "fight" circumstance, Frogurt has like fifty tacticians.  So she is going to throw a lot of nifty strategies to get Tengoku to break.  However, she will come against his ability to phase through a lot of bull (Mu) and him throwing back a lot of her own BS back at her (Gravity).  In the end (again on "fighting" terms), I believe he'd make Frogurt want to go cry somewhere before it was over.  She would probably need a good detective skill to break through the Gateless Barrier.  Then again, she could just get pissed and turn him into an orange!!! 

#10 Pseudonym

Pseudonym

Aqualad

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,845 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:23 PM

I like to write/imagine Frogurt with some level of telepathy like Superior-ish written in-between the tacticians that allows her to know somehow what a person's deepest desires are. 

#11 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 05:01 AM

Match Final Results
Masut? Tengoku Won a match against Frogurt
7 to 5
Masut? Tengoku: 25 fame points
Frogurt: -25 fame points

#12 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:19 AM

Now I feel bad. 

I don’t like knocking out good characters.  Look what I did to Team Creed.  Now, I know how Deo felt.

#13 Nihlium

Nihlium

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:Those things.You know what I'm talking about. Yeah, all of that stuff.

Posted 21 May 2013 - 02:49 PM

The Creed lost it's top character, looks like it's time to get busy building a strong team.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users