5 replies to this topic

#1 Culwych1

Culwych1

Official Match Board Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 03:08 PM

It tends to get dark early in Atlanta, with the population divided between those ending their day and turning towards the sweet embrace of sleep and those rising in the night, ready to face whatever the darkness would bring.

Mary Elizabeth Sterling had dressed in the darkness, its cold touch hiding her in shadows. She had bought the outfit today and kept it in the bottom of the wardrobe, out of sight and out of mind. But now she slipped the silk dress that little to the imagination over her lithe body, all the while keeping her eye on her sleeping husband.

With barely a sound, Mary crept out of the house and started the car. She winced briefly at the noise of the engine but no light appeared in the bedroom so she was confident her husband had not stirred. She drove about 15 minutes down the road until she came to a motel called the House of Dermott, apparently named after the owner.

She already had the motel room key in her hand as she left the car, her heart beginning to race in anticipation. She couldn’t believe what she was doing; her husband, Kevin Stirling, had always been a loving and caring man but this pull was just so much stronger.

She hesitated a moment in front of the door, conflicting emotions tearing her apart - love and lust waging a great war inside her and in the end the call of her urges was simply too strong.

Stepping into the room she saw her lover there, his short blond hair wet from a recent shower and his muscled body gleaming in the light of the motel room. Tom smiled and she stepped into his arms and all troubled conflict simply vanished away, she knew she was right to be here, to give in to her darker urges and betray the trust in her.

It was so wrong but felt so right.

Suddenly the door exploded inwards and a man stood framed in the doorway.

“Midnight Secret, this ends now. Step away from her demon!”

Tom laughed loudly and pushed Mary away from him, straight onto the bed.

“Pardus, acolyte of Hagios. I know of you and your powers and know no fear.”

“Oh you will demon” said Pardus.

Pardus adopted a deadly stance as the demon turned his deadly gaze on him, and the battle was joined!

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 03:08 PM

Learn More About
Midnight Secret
Origination: Mental
Alignment: Villain
Team: Solo Villain

Pardus
Origination: Mental
Alignment: Hero
Team: Solo Hero

#3 Culwych1

Culwych1

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 03:23 PM

First fight on here guys with my villain versus a randomly chosen hero. Apologies to Pardus if there was some etiquette that was missing from this process but just went for the first mental based solo hero I clicked on. 

Enjoy the battle!

#4 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:55 PM

Culwych is here!  And he brought boobies?  Hmm?  Well welcome... Try not to bring so many boobies, though I brought boobies once with the Last Virgin of Pele Island, but still.  Whatever, good to have you.  You still owe me a Children of Sayang character from 2009.

Achievement Unlocked: A treacherous never forgets.

#5 deojusto

deojusto

I am One with the Ferret.

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:21 PM

You should have seen Jennifer Blood. 

#6 Culwych1

Culwych1

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 12:56 PM

Culwych is here!  And he brought boobies?  Hmm?  Well welcome... Try not to bring so many boobies, though I brought boobies once with the Last Virgin of Pele Island, but still.  Whatever, good to have you.  You still owe me a Children of Sayang character from 2009.

Achievement Unlocked: A treacherous never forgets.

Deal, not so many boobies in future and one Children of Sayang char heading your way soon. 

#7 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 07:01 PM

Match Final Results
Midnight Secret Won a match against Pardus
8 to 2
Overpowering Win ... Brutal Loss: Fame points doubled!
Midnight Secret: 50 fame points
Pardus: -50 fame points

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users