• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 potterpuppetpals

potterpuppetpals

Why? No one's gonna see them.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts
  • Interests:Crossovers, tortoises, videogames, Happy Wheels, other random stuff.

Posted 14 May 2013 - 01:08 PM

OK, so I have a friend who is completely obsessed with all things Final Fantasy related, and she is unstandably a big fan of the Kingdom Hearts series. I honestly have no clue what it's about. I think someone at Square Enix just thought it would be funny seeing Sephiroth and Mickey Mouse in the same game together. I've checked out wikipedia and tv tropes pages, but neither really explain much. Can someone just kind of condense/summarise the plot so I can at least pretend to have a clue about what she's talking about?

I have played a demo of the one with Roxas or whatever his name is, and I found that the whole thing seemed to focus on the original characters and not enough about Disney or Square Enix. Though the concept is cool, I just don't find it particularly riveting.

#2 Shockwave

Shockwave

Herr Han Shot first.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,623 posts
  • Interests:Video games, movies, writing

Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:46 PM

Wait, so you're judging the game based off of a demo that focuses on the INTRO level?  I'll admit that KH2 does focus on the intro level too long, the games are a lot of fun.  Play 1 then 2.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users