#1 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:55 PM

The sound of glass breaking shattered the silence of the night.  It was followed by the blaring clamor of a security alarm, which was followed by the combined noise of every car alarm within ten feet.  More glass broke as car windows were shattered and nearby businesses were ransacked by an unknown assailant.  The previously quiet, Khazanian street of 4th and Main went from peaceful to riotous in an instant.  Briefly following, the sound of dual inbound police sirens filled the air.

Screeching around a corner were two cop cars filled with officers sworn to protect.  The first patrol car was met with a gigantic desk which flew from a nearby storefront window.  At forty miles per hour, the desk slammed into the window of the car.  The driver died upon impact.  The passenger, his partner, died when the car slammed into a pole.  The partner patrol car screeched to a halt and called in for backup.  Immediately thereafter, both cops scrambled from their vehicle and took cover behind it.  “This is the KPD, come out with your hands up.” The senior officer yelled with a trembling voice from a safe distance.  His official cautioning was met with a bowling ball demolishing the car’s front end.

Both ducked for cover.  Peaking above and below, they witnessed something horrible within the occupied pawnshop and ducked back behind the car.  Several more calls for backup came in.  Minutes went by, more large appliances and fixtures flew from the building and into the squad car until a lone figure appeared.  “Don’t worry…” He pulled out a long, slender rapier, “I’ll handle your little problem.”

From his peripheral, one of the cops saw the figure race towards the building where the perpetrator was held up.  He nudged the other and they tried to identify the costumed intruder.  His senior partner couldn’t place the character.  “Perhaps an Angel of Mercy? Or some stray working alone.” He said.  The operator chimed in over the squad car’s intercom.  There were several more cops inbound.  They called for him to cease and desist, to no avail.  More random effects flew from the window at the hero.  He easily evaded them with well-timed teleportations, until…  

“I don’t recognize you boy.  Are you SLJ?”  a voice yelled from within.

“The name is Zero, Angel of Mercy.  However, I don’t think there will be any mercy for you today.” He waved his sword menacingly.  An immense laugh bellowed from the storefront, “Zero?  Who the hell is Zero?  Boy, why don’t you run home and call your mom to fight this for you?”  The building trembled as the sirens, alarms and racket wailed in the background.  “You’ll die for that.” Zero threatened.  The voice laughed again, “Okay boy.  You’ll do.” It said.  This was followed by the thunderous sound of footsteps. 

Zero fell back as a colossal figure crouched to exit the store.  His mouth hung open as the eighteen-foot tall, former SLJ known as Hard Knox lumbered forth.  “See maggot, this is what true terror looks like.”  Knox lifted one foot and brought it down, crushing the hood of a car.  “You namby-pamby, pretty boy, newbie heroes want to claim glory and fame from our good ol’ boys in blue.” With a pavement crushing stomp, he loomed in over Zero.  The hero backed up cautiously. 

“You’re not worthy to call yourselves heroes.  The world doesn’t need any more maggots boy.  Just because you were bit by some radioactive roach or born on Planet F#ckwit, you think you deserve the right to be called hero?  You think this $h!t is easy?”  Zero’s mouth hung open with a brief loss for words.

“I was expecting Sentinels to kill today; to make examples of them.  But no… no no no… you grandstanding types always have to show up and ruin things. 

…So yeah, you’ll do boy.”

Zero grimaced, disappeared and reappeared several times.  Knox’s eyes darted left and right to keep an eye on the rapid moving target.  On Zero’s last movement, he was behind Knox.  “I’ll have you pissing in your pants, old man.” Zero tauntingly whispered in Knox’s ear.  Knox spun around and smiled widely.  “Good boy, cause good ol’ Knox pisses fire.  Time to thin the herd…  SEMPER FI!”    

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:55 PM

Learn More About
Harvey Delano Knoxville (Hard Knox)
Origination: Divine
Alignment: Villain
Team: The Fallen

Zero
Origination: Alien
Alignment: Hero
Team: The Angels of Mercy

#3 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 11:15 AM

Are there any matches anybody would like to see with any of my in-play characters?  I want to create some setups, but I'm not having any luck with a good battle.  This fight was due somewhat along the lines of something Updatedude said in the forums.  I need to sink my teeth into a real setup.  Come on people!  I want to write some setups.  Tell you what, create a match with one of your characters and I'll write the setup for it.

#4 Pseudonym

Pseudonym

Aqualad

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,845 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 12:06 PM

Tengoku vs Frogurt!!

#5 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 12:12 PM

If Frogurt is available for Tengoku to challenge - done.

#6 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 12:13 PM

Lucky you.  Consider it done.

#7 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:01 AM

Match Final Results
Harvey Delano Knoxville (Hard Knox) Won a match against Zero
12 to 0
Overpowering Win ... Brutal Loss: Fame points doubled!
Harvey Delano Knoxville (Hard Knox): 50 fame points
Zero: -50 fame points

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users