Photo
- - - - -

Omni-Crash: The First Legion (Part 3: Arkham Island)

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 potterpuppetpals

potterpuppetpals

Why? No one's gonna see them.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts
  • Interests:Crossovers, tortoises, videogames, Happy Wheels, other random stuff.

Posted 18 May 2013 - 01:36 PM

The grenade explodes, killing the vine, while the other vines completely miss Daredevil and Makkari.

"Arrgh! You monster!" yells Ivy in pain.

Makkari uses his super speed to spin round Ivy at such speeds that it lifts her off the ground. Makkari then throws her on the floor.

"You're good. But she's the least of your worries here. I should know. I've been locked up here long enough." says Deadshot.

Meanwhile, Batman and Robin are still giving chase to Joker's helicopter. Joker gets out a rocket launcher.

"BANG!" yells Joker as he hits the trigger. The rocket hits the water very close to the Bat boat, making it flip over. The two use their capes to glide for a bit to cushion their landing in the freezing water.

"D-d-damn it!" stutters Batman as the two grab onto the wrecked Bat boat.

"What are we gonna do?" asks Damian.

"We'll have to go back to Arkham Island. Come on." says Dick as the two jump onto the ice trail leading to Arkham left by Killer Frost.

#42 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:18 AM

"I've fought worse." He said, responding to Deadshot. "Now, you going to do the smart thing and surrender, or am I going to have kick your ass? I'm always up for the latter." He readied his guns.

#43 thanosisawesome

thanosisawesome

Nuking the site from orbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 11:15 AM

"I've fought worse." He said, responding to Deadshot. "Now, you going to do the smart thing and surrender, or am I going to have kick your ass? I'm always up for the latter." He readied his guns.

"Yeah, what he said." Daredevil glared intimidatingly.

#44 potterpuppetpals

potterpuppetpals

Why? No one's gonna see them.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts
  • Interests:Crossovers, tortoises, videogames, Happy Wheels, other random stuff.

Posted 29 May 2013 - 02:51 AM

(OOC: Ah'm back suckas!)

"It doesn't matter whether you kick my ass or not. We're all stuck here. Not to mention the bridge leading off this hellhole has been destroyed." says Deadshot, putting away his guns.

Shepard does the same.

Suddenly, Batman and Robin fly out of the water with their grapple guns.

"Batman!?" yelps Deadshot and Deathstroke as the two ready their guns again. Batman leaps forward before either could react and throws Deadshot on the ground, as Robin goes in for Deathstroke. The two blocked each other's every blow, until Batman leaps up and kicks Deathstroke in the face.

"What is going on here!? What are you two doing here?" yells Batman at Deathstroke.

"We were hired by Luthor to get all the freaks off this island by nightfall. Apparently him and Joker organised the breakout." explains Deathstroke.

"It's nightfall, and there were many for mercenaries just as skilled as you here, so why are you both still here?" asks Robin.

"Because the clown and baldy betrayed us and left us here. So what are you gonna do? Cuff us and leave us here?" asks Deathstroke.

"Yep." says Batman as he cuffs Deadshot and Deathstroke and locks them up in a cell as the three go inside the asylum.

"So who are you three?" asks Batman.

#45 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 29 May 2013 - 09:52 AM

"Commander Shepard, Alliance Navy. Spectre Operative. N7 Graduate." He answered, readying his rifle. "In short, a professional soldier."

#46 thanosisawesome

thanosisawesome

Nuking the site from orbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:43 PM

"Daredevil. Man without fear." Daredevil waited to see if he inspired a reaction.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users