#21 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 11 May 2013 - 08:44 PM

Flash: Unfortunately, being the fastest man alive actually hurts you in this case. Ouchtown, population you bro. Sad for you.

#22 Xenerack5

Xenerack5

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, tv, movies, the rest of the internet and cracking of the wise.

Posted 12 May 2013 - 09:19 AM

Martian Manhunter: Has Mr Fantastic's flexibility; Emma Frost's ability to construct telepathic worlds to do it in; Mystique's capacity for variety and comes from a culture thats really into role playing.

Shy of interspecies relationships but is eager to please. The perfect partner.   

#23 Dinsdale Piranha

Dinsdale Piranha

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 12:53 PM

It's interesting, Kate awesome's post focused on personalities and most of the guys seem to be focusing on physical abilities. Hmm... ;)

Rogue - Pretty self-involved She can act pretty sexy, but the whole, "C'mere big boy... DON'T TOUCH ME!" thing would get old pretty quick.

She's the original untouchable object of desire. Better to just be friends. If you're not into a lot of emotional drama, it might be even better just to move to another city.

Storm - wise and kind with a bit of a wild side. If the "being in harmony with nature" translates to being in harmony with her partner, that'd lead to some extra-nice shared moments.

Serious long term relationship potential here.

Jean Gray - Beautiful girl next door with hidden depths. She's awfully forgiving (probably a necessary thing for someone who can read minds) and loyal. The only downside here is she has a real thing for dangerous bad boys and uptight pricks.

It'd be great while it lasted, but sooner or later she's going to die, tragically but temporarily, or turn evil, or something else equally emotionally traumatizing. Best to have a relatively short term relationship.

Kitty Pryde - No way I'm weighing in on this. She's a kid! :blink:

#24 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 12 May 2013 - 01:18 PM

Not any more, yo.

Astonishing_X_Men_21_Kitty_and_Peter_2.j

#25 Supes Rulez

Supes Rulez

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 08:49 PM

Let's do more villains!

#26 Xenerack5

Xenerack5

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, tv, movies, the rest of the internet and cracking of the wise.

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:41 AM

Challenge accepted:

Poison Ivy: Name should be an early warning. High risk of STIs and or parasites. Wants babies, be prepared for committment and by committment I mean she may use you as an incubator. Stay away.

Harley Quinn: A blast to go out with and I imagine a freak in the bed, but comes with a lot of emotional baggage and a creepy ex you will find yourself talking about alot. Be clear you are not looking for anything serious and practice your self defence.

Catwoman/Black Cat: Can usually be counted on for the big stuff but will skrew you over in small ways. Both like serious, uptight brooding types. Require a lot of energy to keep up with. Will never fully abandon crime for you. In Black Cats case will continue to pine after you end things and is actually bad luck.       

#27 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:33 AM

So cruel to Iceman...

#28 Supes Rulez

Supes Rulez

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:25 PM

Darkseid: Being a literal god, Darkseid is powerful and prefers to be in charge, if you're into that sort of thing.

Unfortunately, he's as likely to disintegrate you as he is to talk to you, and the way he treats his subordinates is pretty lousy. His relationship with his kids is even worse. And his pre-occupations with conquering and the Anti-Life Equation keep him pretty busy.

#29 Kate Awesome Is Awesome

Kate Awesome Is Awesome

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  • Interests:I like animoo, vidja games, moobies, bewks

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:36 PM

I'm not saying Nathan Fillion is a douche nozzle, I'm saying Cyclops probably  makes love like Nathan Fillion, which I can only believe is hella amazing!

Galactus  - Ow

#30 Dinsdale Piranha

Dinsdale Piranha

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:33 PM

Nobody's done Granny Goodness yet :wacko:

#31 Bergy_Berg

Bergy_Berg

I don't even read comics.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:38 PM

There's a reason for that.

#32 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:41 PM

BIG BARDAAAAAAAAA

#33 KibaxHinata

KibaxHinata

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Interests:Anarchy Reigns, Bleach, Naruto, TF2, Avengers Alliance, Gintama, DEATH BATTLE, AT4W, Nostagia Critic, ToddInTheShadows, Fighting games, Queens Blade, alternative, rock, metal, B-C List characters

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:58 PM

It's interesting, Kate awesome's post focused on personalities and most of the guys seem to be focusing on physical abilities. Hmm... ;)

Rogue - Pretty self-involved She can act pretty sexy, but the whole, "C'mere big boy... DON'T TOUCH ME!" thing would get old pretty quick.

She's the original untouchable object of desire. Better to just be friends. If you're not into a lot of emotional drama, it might be even better just to move to another city.

Storm - wise and kind with a bit of a wild side. If the "being in harmony with nature" translates to being in harmony with her partner, that'd lead to some extra-nice shared moments.

Serious long term relationship potential here.

Jean Gray - Beautiful girl next door with hidden depths. She's awfully forgiving (probably a necessary thing for someone who can read minds) and loyal. The only downside here is she has a real thing for dangerous bad boys and uptight pricks.

It'd be great while it lasted, but sooner or later she's going to die, tragically but temporarily, or turn evil, or something else equally emotionally traumatizing. Best to have a relatively short term relationship.

With the exception of Kitty, you explained the dating precautions I'd have with Rogue and Storm  :lol: .

For Kitty, I'd say shes at least good for having a friend, mainly because she can be a fun person to be with as long as you aren't discussing work.

#34 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 13 May 2013 - 05:53 PM

Galactus  - Ow

You know, technically he can be any size you want him to be. I'd imagine he'd be pretty emotionally disconnected though.

#35 Supes Rulez

Supes Rulez

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:19 PM

Three things. One, for the Granny Goodness comment.

MotivatorBrainBleach2.jpg

Second: For the Nathan Fillion lovers (he's quite awesome, I have to say)

Captain_Hammer.jpg

The hammer is his p****.

Third: Big Barda.

She is powerful, statuesque, and quite aggressive after being raised on Apokolips by the aforementioned Granny. If you're into the aggressive type I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Barda is a loyal and courageous hero and despite being quite ruthless in battle she is truly a good person at heart, fighting with New Genesis against Apokolips' evil. But she's married and she doesn't take kindly to any lewd behavior.

664668-jla_33_2.jpg

Plastic Man, you reckless/lucky S.O.B.

#36 Xenerack5

Xenerack5

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 08:15 PM

Thanks for the nightmares Dinsdale I really needed that in my subconscious.

Anyway:

Galactus: too condescending and is clearly not over his on-off partner. Try competing with a surfer dude. 

Magneeto: An old, cranky racist who is constantly complaining that his kids are ungrateful. You might as well sleep with Pat Robertson.

Dr Doom: Gentlemanly, chivalrous manner. But if you dont measure up to mommy he will choke a bitch.  Is a monarch, big turn on for those drawn to power and/or want to be a princess. And for those who like bad boys and/or are those people who write to serial killers he puts the same value on human life as malaria. But is horribly burned, never takes off his armor and most likely doesn't have the use of his penis. So short of some body snatching date *insensitivity* antics things are stuck in the friendzone.

#37 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:45 AM

Three things. One, for the Granny Goodness comment.

MotivatorBrainBleach2.jpg

Second: For the Nathan Fillion lovers (he's quite awesome, I have to say)

Captain_Hammer.jpg

The hammer is his p****.

Third: Big Barda.

She is powerful, statuesque, and quite aggressive after being raised on Apokolips by the aforementioned Granny. If you're into the aggressive type I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Barda is a loyal and courageous hero and despite being quite ruthless in battle she is truly a good person at heart, fighting with New Genesis against Apokolips' evil. But she's married and she doesn't take kindly to any lewd behavior.

664668-jla_33_2.jpg

Plastic Man, you reckless/lucky S.O.B.

I would actually imagine her to get really sweet and docile in the bedroom if her partner was the aggressive one.

#38 Canis Minor

Canis Minor

That Guy Nobody Likes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy making a pest of myself. Also cartoons. But mostly the first thing.

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:35 AM

This topic easily ranks as one of the top five greatest things I have ever seen on this site.

#39 Nihlium

Nihlium

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:Those things.You know what I'm talking about. Yeah, all of that stuff.

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:57 AM

Why hasn't the toad or scarlet witch come up yet?

#40 Landon

Landon

The Main Character

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,479 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 12:47 PM

Doop's carnal prowess is unmatched by all.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: x men, xxx men

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users