21 replies to this topic

#21 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

ANNND now for something you'll really like. (It's cookie

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 09:07 PM

"I wouldn't need to do that if you didn't throw your only weapon," Emerald lectured, dropping her sword as requested. Of course she had no way of knowing that this woman wouldn't pick it up and attack her with it the moment she got her hands on another weapon. But, if Emerald wanted to earn her trust, she had to show that she could be trusted. Plus, she had a back up encase things turned fighty. 

And so, Emerald kicked her sword across the floor to Tundra. "I don't know how much time we have," she said., "I just came in her to find myself a momentary reprieve. But Sontaran soldiers can be on our asses at any moment. I don't know what they're planning, or why you're here, but I'm going to find out."

#22 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 24 June 2013 - 03:33 PM

Tundra ignores the tactical advice and just picks up the sword. She weighs it in her hand, a good blade, exotic too. It raised more questions on who the woman in front of her was, but she was making enough sense to where Tundra could wait to ask for when they were safe. Despite that she still had no idea where to go from here.

"Sontarans...eggheads, blue armor?" she questions, more or less describing the guy who was a few seconds from cutting her up. Now that she thought about it, she probably triggered that first alarm. "Ya overhear them or something? Suppose whoever was watching you got careless." she comments, assuming that Emerald had managed a better escape attempt than Tundra did.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users