• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 potterpuppetpals

potterpuppetpals

Why? No one's gonna see them.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts
  • Interests:Crossovers, tortoises, videogames, Happy Wheels, other random stuff.

Posted 05 May 2013 - 03:54 PM

So if you don't know, Poker Night at the Inventory is a poker PC game featuring four familar characters as your opponents. These are Strong Bad from Homestar Runner, Max from Sam and Max, Tycho from Penny Arcade and the RED Heavy from Team Fortress 2, all four of which are in their games' respective art styles. The sequel, Poker Night 2, starred  a completely new cast, which I'm amazed they even got the rights to. Poker Night 2 stars Max, returning from the first game only now assisted by his partner Sam, Brock Samson from Venture Bros., Claptrap from Borderlands and, you won't believe this (really, you won't) Ash frickin' Williams of Evil Dead fame. Oh, and GLADOS from Portal replaces the original character, the Owner as the dealer. Just to be clear, Poker Night 2 isn't even out yet I think, so Poker Night 3 is a long way off. But when it does happen, who do you think/want to be the main opponents? Given the broad selection, it's easy to say that the I Like Trains Kid from asdf movies could appear, which is actually more than likely.

#2 potterpuppetpals

potterpuppetpals

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts
  • Interests:Crossovers, tortoises, videogames, Happy Wheels, other random stuff.

Posted 06 May 2013 - 02:28 AM

I don't know why, but I can see Tom from Eddsworld, Kenny McCormick from South Park, Ted from, well, Ted, and Guybrush Threepwood from Monkey Island. Oh, and Harley Quinn should be the dealer. I can just see Kenny and Ted going for her tits and her saying something like "I'm savin' myself f' Mistuh Jay!".

#3 Kate Awesome Is Awesome

Kate Awesome Is Awesome

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  • Interests:I like animoo, vidja games, moobies, bewks

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:39 PM

Joker from Mass Effect, Rex "Power" Colt from Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Eddie Riggs from Brutal Legend and Le Chuck from Monkey Island with Tiny Tina from Borderlands 2 as the dealer

#4 potterpuppetpals

potterpuppetpals

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 01:49 PM

I think it should actually be a team card battle, and the characters can swap out when they get bored. I think these will be the most likely.

Deadpool and Bob, Agent of Hydra (Marvel). With the new Deadpool game out, and all the Deadpool related media in recent times, I think Deadpool is a must have. Bob will also be pretty funny.

The Nerd and The Guitar Guy (Angry Video Game Nerd). After the inclusion of internet celebs like Strong Bad and Tycho, I think James would want to advertise the new AVGN: The Movie and appear in the game.

A First-Person shooter character. I don't play FPS games, so I don't know who would be most likely to be included in this department. The game would most likely give the player bonus costumes and extras for whatever game they come from like they did with Borderlands and Team Fortress 2.

Brian and Stewie Griffin (Family Guy). Come on! How could they not? If Brock Samson can get in, then so can Brian and Stewie.

Harley Quinn (DC) should be the dealer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users