Photo
- - - - -

Omni-Crash! The First Legion (Part 1: Raiden)

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#41 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:22 PM

Shepard struggled to keep a straight face...he failed. He broke into laughter. Composing himself for a moment, he gave a serious look. "I wouldn't be so sure. That mace won't save you from my grenade launching pistol, now will it?" He said, his hand lightly resting upon his sidearm, just in case this guy actually tried something stupid.

#42 Incredible Hulk

Incredible Hulk

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Interests:Bowling, reading

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:30 PM

While Ben was waiting for a response from the guy that came out of the shadows he thought might as well jump into the conservation some of the others were having.

"Speaking of weapons," said Ben. "What are all the weapons you guys are carrying and their capabilities? It will be best if we all know what each of us can do if we are going to saving the world together."

"I already told you guys about the Omnitrix and it's ability to transform me into one of a little more than ten aliens. You guys probably never have seen any of the aliens I can transform in to though.'

#43 nrdman

nrdman

42*Pi*(Over 9000!)=My Sweetroll

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:30 PM

"A...grenade...launching...pistol? What, is it some kind of crossbow?"

#44 thanosisawesome

thanosisawesome

Nuking the site from orbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:37 PM

Daredevil prepared to disarm either if the situation got out of hand.

#45 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:47 PM

"No, Mr Viking, it is not a crossbow. I grab it, I point it at you, I fire, a grenade shoots out and attaches to your armor. Seconds later, you go boom. Exploded into chunks...if you're lucky."

Turning to the kid, he smirked and nodded. "Fair enough. Got 5 firearms...well I did. A Revenant Machine Gun, the Geth Plasma Shotgun, Scorpion Pistol, Javelin Sniper Rifle and the Tempest SMG. Standard stuff. Got a couple abilities too...Adrenaline Rush, which I demonstrated earlier, can use it to devastating effect, make it seem like time's standing still for enemies. Enhanced strength, speed, durability, y'know all the physical attributes. Concussive shot, hits like a rampaging bull. Last but not least, various ammo types to deal with specific enemies." He noted. "Course it's no magic transforming watch."

#46 thanosisawesome

thanosisawesome

Nuking the site from orbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:48 PM

"No, Mr Viking, it is not a crossbow. I grab it, I point it at you, I fire, a grenade shoots out and attaches to your armor. Seconds later, you go boom. Exploded into chunks...if you're lucky."

Turning to the kid, he smirked and nodded. "Fair enough. Got 5 firearms...well I did. A Revenant Machine Gun, the Geth Plasma Shotgun, Scorpion Pistol, Javelin Sniper Rifle and the Tempest SMG. Standard stuff. Got a couple abilities too...Adrenaline Rush, which I demonstrated earlier, can use it to make devastating effect, make it seem like time's standing still for enemies. Enhanced strength, speed, durability, y'know all the physical attributes. Concussive shot, hits like a rampaging bull. Last but not least, various ammo types to deal with specific enemies." He noted. "Course it's no magic transforming watch."

OOC: This seems like renegade Shepherd, correct?

#47 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:51 PM

OOC: Eh, I tend to go both sides. Paragade or Renegon, those are more what I play as. Course this gives me a fair amount of leeway as far as characterization goes...which is what I wanted.

#48 nrdman

nrdman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:59 PM

"Grenade? Firearms? ....Forget it. And don't bet against the armor. It was carved from the bones of a dragon."

The Dragonborn turned to the kid with the watch.

"I shout at time and it stops, kill a dragon with one blow from a dagger, and ravage giants with fireballs.I killed the World Devourer Alduin with just shout and bow. I am Dovakhin! Dragonborn!."

#49 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 05 May 2013 - 11:15 PM

While Ben was waiting for a response from the guy that came out of the shadows he thought might as well jump into the conservation some of the others were having.

"Speaking of weapons," said Ben. "What are all the weapons you guys are carrying and their capabilities? It will be best if we all know what each of us can do if we are going to saving the world together."

"I already told you guys about the Omnitrix and it's ability to transform me into one of a little more than ten aliens. You guys probably never have seen any of the aliens I can transform in to though.'

"Really? That stuffs all really cool sounding!" Billy can't help but respond with all of the tech being shown around like it was a convention. This blew the JLA junk out of the water as far as the kid was concerned. Of course, he quickly puts the adult demeanor back on, no need to embarrass himself.

"Not that I need any of that stuff, it's good to know my...allies are well-armed. I presume everyone as been properly introduced? I am Captain Marvel." he says before flexing his arm. "Simple guy, power of the gods...superhero." he quickly boasts trying to decide how to approach the others on the fly.

#50 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

ANNND now for something you'll really like. (It's cookie

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 12:08 AM

Black Star had enough listening, "Gernades? Maces? On-a-mat-ricks? Superhero? Big deal! Those things can't touch me, I'm way to big to worry about any of that. Maybe I didn't make it clear earlier, but you're looking at Black Star! The greatest assassin Death City has to offer. I beat death! None of you clowns can even comprehend the level I'm on!"

While Black Star boasted to the group, Tsubaki stood behind him in embarrassed silence. When he finished, she looked up, "Hi, I'm Tsubaki, Black Star's weapon partner."

#51 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 02:02 AM

On the battle field Naruto stood with Kakashi and Guy at his side, Killer Bee behind them in full on Eight Tails form. Across the battle field stood the enemy of the ninja world the masked man Tobi. The man who has pushed Naruto's friend Sasuke Uchiha down the path of darkness even farther.

"Cracks appeared on his mask..." Said Kakashi sensei.

"Where, where, where?" Naruto asked trying to find the crack. 

"Naruto's attack must have hit him before he went invisible!!" Guy sensei chimed in with a large smile. 

"Y..you're right..on the left side of the mask...!" Naruto says pointing at it.

"Nice guts Naruto!! Keep it up!!" Might Guy says with a thumbs up.

"Alright now I feel like this is possible after all!!" Naruto says.

Kakashi stays quit for a bit deep in thought. Tobi doesn't do a thing clearly not shaken at the least. "No... honestly, it didn't look like Naruto's attack hit him..." 

"I been aiming for his mask the whole time!! Damnit!!" Said Naruto. 

Kakashi analyzes to himself, "Over thinking won't help. It seems unrealistic... but I suppose it's possible."

Both Naruto and Guy give him question looks.

"Guy...Naruto, Bee there is something I want to try out. Help me out." Kakashi said.

As the group jumps to the Eight Tails hand a flash of lightening strikes Naruto.

Naruto looks around shocked at this strange place with these strange people. "What! What! What!" the young ninja says aloud.

He stops for a second and then asks, "Genjutsu?" No not Genjutsu Naruto but be care full replies Kurama inside of Naruto's mind. "Where am I?" Naruto asks now more level headed.      

#52 nrdman

nrdman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 05:46 AM

The greatest assassin Death City has to offer. I beat death! None of you clowns can even comprehend the level I'm on!"

"I've never heard of you. You beat death? I beat a dragon that was going to eat the world. With. My. Voice."

#53 Incredible Hulk

Incredible Hulk

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Interests:Bowling, reading

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:45 AM

When Captain Marvel introduced himself something felt a little off but it must have just been because he was from an entire different universe.

”Yah this watch is pretty cool," responded Ben. I always loved transforming into aliens and being a hero ever since I was 10. So... power of the gods you say? So does that mean you're pretty much s god with all the limitless powers of a god and what not?"

#54 potterpuppetpals

potterpuppetpals

Why? No one's gonna see them.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts
  • Interests:Crossovers, tortoises, videogames, Happy Wheels, other random stuff.

Posted 06 May 2013 - 08:03 AM

"Well that's all well and good, but me and Scoob were both trained by a dragon in the arts of the samurai to beat a hoard of demonic ninja robots!" boasts Shaggy.

"Reah, rinja robots!" repeats Scooby.

#55 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:55 AM

Stark would take the SMG, and use an electromagnetic field to extract a little bit of the element. He handed the weapon back to Shepard. "Should still work. Thanks." He then carefully inserted the material into a slot into his armor.

It was just then that newest guy popped in. Stark raised his eyebrows beneath his $3,000 Armani sunglasses. "How many goddamned kids did you recruit? I don't have time to change diapers. And dragon dude, no one needs to see the big stick, we already knew you were overcompensating for something." 

When Ben 10 asked about everyone's weapons, he smiled. "Well, now's as good a time as any, right Pep?"

"This is so awkward."

"Well, it wasn't 'till you said that, you know? Come on. Open up. Let me step inside you."

"I hate you." PEPPER replied as the armoring frontal plates retracted. Stark stepped inside the armor and the armor sealed up.

"Mark 41- GodKiller armor now activated. I didn't name it that by the way." Stark said.

"Neither did I. If you haven't been able to tell, I'm not the arrogant asshole of the group."

"Ouch."

"Don't program me to act like Pepper unless you want me to act like Pepper."

#56 nrdman

nrdman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 05:54 PM

"Your armor reminds me of my own companion, Lidiya. She's an actual human and not a piece of enchanted metal like that, but still."

#57 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:57 PM

"Enchanted? You think I deal with magic? Magic. That's gotta be the funniest thing I've ever heard. Nah, I shouldn't get mad, that one writer said that any sufficiently advanced technology looks like magic to those who don't understand it. This is science. Engineering. Not magic. Magic is a copout for people who don't want to understand how beautiful the universe is."

#58 nrdman

nrdman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:33 PM

"Ah, I see. You are like the Dwemer, who worship Logic and Reason. Don't dismiss the wonders of magic, though. There are many ways to percieve the world."

#59 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

ANNND now for something you'll really like. (It's cookie

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 08:59 PM

"I've never heard of you. You beat death? I beat a dragon that was going to eat the world. With. My. Voice."

"A dragon? So what. There's no dragon as big as me! You're talking to the man who's gonna surpass God!" Black Star said, with genuine confidence and conviction.

#60 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:13 PM

"Well you're a cocky one, aren't you?" Shepard remarked. Not only do some of these guys seem like liabilities in a fight... He glanced towards the dog and his pal, before turning to Black Star. ...But we got cocky ones too. That could be even worse, especially if this mystery man is right about threats graver than the Reapers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users