Photo
- - - - -

Omni-Crash! The First Legion (Part 1: Raiden)

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#21 nrdman

nrdman

42*Pi*(Over 9000!)=My Sweetroll

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:09 PM

"Come Lidiya, we must climb to the Throat of the World and speak with Paartharnax."

The Dragonborn looks at the steep clib ahead of him. The petrifying winds howl and pierce into his steel plate armor.

"Let's take one more look at it before we reach the top."

He pulls out weathered green scroll from his sack. He slowly opens the Elder Scroll.

"Lidiya, something is different. The runes, I can understand them!"

He stares at Lidiya with a look of despair.

"Tell my wife I love her."

With that, the thunder comes.

The Dragonborn looks at his new surroundings, shocked by the knowledge he had just obtained.

"Who is in charge here, I have just learned of a threat bigger than the World Devourer, Alduin."

#22 Incredible Hulk

Incredible Hulk

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Interests:Bowling, reading

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:12 PM

For the first time Ben took a moment to see who all was there. It was a weird bunch even by Ben's standards. There was a talking dog and one person even looked like he came straight out of the comics with the costume he had on. After Shepard introduced himself, Ben thought that he might as well be next.

"I am Ben Tennyson, wearer of the Omnitrix." said Ben.

After Ben had introduced himself he saw a flash of light out of the corner of his eyes and turned around to see who it was.

#23 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:15 PM

"Stark. Stark Resilient, brilliant inventor, visionary, engineer, and adventurer. Next to me is my pride and joy, inhabited by a friendly little AI named PEPPER."

#24 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

ANNND now for something you'll really like. (It's cookie

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 11:50 PM

It was an ordinary day in death city. The sun was in the sky, laughing,  as the students arrived at Death Weapon Miester Academy for the days lessons. There was excitement in the air, as today was the day for this years Super Written Exam; the exam in which whoever passed, with the top score, would be destined to create a death scythe. 

Last year's top score was Maka Albarn, one of Black Star's closest friends. The year before her, the test went to a student by the name of Ox Ford. But this there? There was one student who knew he could not fail. 

He climbed to the highest point of the building, looked down on his fellow students, and boldly proclaimed, "BLACK STAR IS HERE! You might as well all go home, there's no point in even trying to take this test, it's clear that I'm going to get the highest score! No dumb test is going to beat Me! That's right! Me, with a CAPITAL 'M'! I'm the only person in the world big enough to capitalize 'Me'!" 

Most students reacted with confusion, wondering if there was a chimpanzee, or an escaped mental patient, standing on the roof. A small group of students, the one's who actually knew Black Star, recoiled in embarrassment. One student said, "That idiot better not break my father's academy again. We just fixed that pillar! I couldn't live in this world anymore if the symmetry was ruined again!"

But back on the rooftop, one student was concerned with Black Star's boasts. "Black Star; you didn't even study." 

"So what? Stars as big as me have no use for studying. Once look at that stupid test and my big brain witll GIVE me all of the answers! And then, you'll be the first weapon in our class to be a Death Scythe!" 

Black Star took Tsubaki's hand and raise it high. But then, a bolt of lightening struck the school. The pair was teleported away, and the pillar they were standing on broken, causing the black haired kid to get a nose bleed and pass out. 

Suddenly, Black Star and Tsubaki found themselves in a strange new place. "Huh? What's going on? Where am I?" Black Star asked, looking around the room. Judging by all the weapons and armor, every seemed ready to fight - except for one scared guy and his even scarder dog. 

"Oh, I get it," Black Star said, "An ambush!"

"Black Star, I don't think...." Tsubaki meakly said, only to get drown out by her partner.

"Well, too bad for you losers that you picked the wrong target. I won't even bother introducing myself, because you must already know that I'm Black Star, the world's greatest assassin, and not a single one of you is nearly as big as me! So bring it on! I'll assassinate every last one of you!"

"Black Star, no..."

"What's the matter Tsubaki? You're not scared of these chumps are you?"

"I just," Tsubaki paused, "First of all, I don't think it's assassination if you tell them, and second I don't think we should be fighting these people. They might be just as confused as we are."

"You might have a point." Black Star said, "And it's not like I have to worry about anything, it's not like there's anyway for them to hurt me." Black Star turned his attention back to the group, "Alright, does anyone know what's going on here? And is anyone here going to be foolish enough to try and fight a big guy like me?"

#25 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 05 May 2013 - 12:20 AM

"G'night Billy, great work." says one of the key gribs as young Billy Batson smiles and exits. The job had it's perks, it was a living.

"Just your average day...well it's an average day, not mine." he muses to himself deciding on walking today. Billy was about to round a corner on the way home, actually pretty happy that nothing happened to him today, when he was whisked away by a lightning flash. He strolled along and it took a beat before he realized that he was no longer in Fawcett City.

"Oh nuts." the kid mutters to himself. He looks around to see the temple...it was pretty big. Some small snooping shows there are people there, luckily Billy's pretty quick on his feet and he hides behind a nearby pillar, thinking he was not spotted. He tries to peer over once more, wondering if this was a good or bad summoning: when Shazam was involved it tended to be the latter....

"Shazam, let me know if this is your idea." Billy mutters aloud, wondering what to do about the guys in the room, none of em looked particularly nice, especially the ones that were talking....about that time a bolt of lightning comes down behind the pillar Billy was using. In a flash of light, Billy Batson was replaced by the superhero Captain Marvel, anyone who noticed him probably saw this form since they were busy with their own things.

"...ah double-nuts." the captain grunts in a deep voice to go with his Charles Atlas physique

#26 potterpuppetpals

potterpuppetpals

Why? No one's gonna see them.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts
  • Interests:Crossovers, tortoises, videogames, Happy Wheels, other random stuff.

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:18 AM

"Is that everyone?" asks Nightwolf.

"No. I think we still need a few more." says Raiden.

"Like, how many more weirdos do ya need!?" asks Shaggy.

#27 kainboa

kainboa

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,805 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 05:25 AM

Having been standing in the shadows of a pillar, keeping quiet and watching the initial reactions of the group to find out what kind of adventure he had been involved in this time.

Following the lightning strike, Makkari took a half-step forward into the light, nodding towards Daredevil and Iron-man as he spoke.

"Greetings, to both friends and strangers, I am Makkari."

#28 potterpuppetpals

potterpuppetpals

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts
  • Interests:Crossovers, tortoises, videogames, Happy Wheels, other random stuff.

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:27 AM

Elsewhere...

"Who are you?" asks Fred as the shadowy man draws in closer...

"Nice to meet you all! The name's Professor Elvin Gadd. What are you kids doing here?" asks a short man in huge glasses wearing a vacuum cleaner on his back.

"We were being chased around by the Creeper and Old Iron Face, and then we ended up in this room somehow. Did you bring us here?" asks Velma.

"Ah, it's only the mansion playing tricks on you. Since Luigi came and locked all the ghosts up, they've been escaping and the mansion is constantly reforming itself." explains the Professor.

"So, you mean we're not even in the same mansion, and there are even more ghosts?" asks Daphne.

"It appears that something very paranormal is going on here. Luckily for you, I specialize in this sort of thing." says the Professor.

"So do we. We're Mystery Incorporated. There's normally five of us, but two of us mysteriously disappeared in a flash of light." explains Velma.

"Light, you say? Well that can't have anything to do with the ghosts here. They hate light." says Gadd.

Suddenly, an orange ghost appeared behind Fred.

"Watch out, boy!" yells the Professor.

The ghost grabs Fred, but Fred struggles away, and knocks the ghost into a wall. The ghost then laugh maniacally and disappears.

"I take it that's one of the ghosts." says Fred.

"Quite the detective aren't you. Ha ha ha!" jokes the Professor.

"This is no game, Professor. We need to find our friends. Can you help us?" asks Daphne.

"I will do all I can." says the Professor.

The Professor then leads the three teens out into the entrance, where they leave in the Mystery Machine. How could this minor subplot tie in with the destruction of the Omniverse? Just wait and see...

#29 nrdman

nrdman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:55 AM

"I am Dovakhin, also called The Dragonborn. I am the master of the Thu'um and champion of Aedra, Daedra, and mortals alike. I am destined to defeat Alduin, the World Devourer. I have gleaned knowledge of a greater danger coming from an Elder Scroll. I saw everything, not just Tamriel, but everywhere at every time. Then it collasped to just one universe and one time. I only saw chaos and bloodshed after that. Demon ninjas battled costumed heroes with giant metal constructs crushing dragons in the background. I would have learned more, but I instead was teleported here. I still have the Elder Scroll, but I'm afraid I will go blind or insane if I peer though its divine veil again."

He stared at those around him.

"Who brought me here? I would like them to have the Elder Scroll."

#30 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:11 PM

"Yeah, Elder Scroll. Anyway, not to be rude or anything, but what the hell kind of selection criteria did you choose to get this group?"

"Data collation on possible enemies completed. Alert, transformation energy of the one with the lightning bolt on his chest was huge. Thor level." Pepper secretly communicated via neural link.

"Duly noted," Stark transmitted back. He fixed his tie. "So, we gonna get this rolling or what? I had a 4 o clock with the president today and he's probably pissed."

#31 potterpuppetpals

potterpuppetpals

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:34 PM

(OOC: I think the only guys who haven't appeared yet are Naruto and Viewtiful Joe. Where are you guys? I need to keep this thing moving.)

#32 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 05 May 2013 - 03:40 PM

OOC: Heh GM tip, that should probably go in the OOC board. Or you can pm em...

Billy figured no one would try to kill him, at the very least not yet so it was safe enough for him to show up. If noting else he had the element of surpise, almost /no one/ seemed to catch the giant bolt of magical lighting come down nearby so good for him. Setting his shoulders straight like he was a pro at this, he steps forward trying to get everyone' attention with his bold figure. It didn't appear that everyone was comfy enough for role call, but that was ok. He does look over5 to Stark as he was certainly talking the talk.

#33 Incredible Hulk

Incredible Hulk

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Interests:Bowling, reading

Posted 05 May 2013 - 03:53 PM

When Ben was standing there and viewing all that was going on  he spotted someone step out of the shawdows of the room.

"So what's your story?" Ben asked as the stranger came out into the open.

#34 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 05 May 2013 - 04:14 PM

The Commander watched all the events impassively, arms crossed, still lost in his own thoughts. That one...Stark, was it? He and I seem to share the most in common so far...at least if all these details he's revealed are true: AI, armor, meetings with very important people...might as well check if we got anything else.

Slowly making his way towards Stark, he stopped a few feet away. Although he didn't remove his gaze from the others, the volume of his voice made it clear he was talking to Stark. Indeed, it was a bit more more than a murmur.

"Nice suit and tie. Very Illusive Man like. Better armor. Not like anything I've seen. Bet Spectre Requisitions would pay top dollar for that...or they would if they were here. Anyways...how advanced is your AI?" He asked, awaiting an answer so he can better judge Stark, attempt to gauge his character.

#35 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:00 PM

"I don't know if you missed the part where I figured out that we all come from different dimensions, but I don't have the slightest idea of what you're talking about. I do like the name Illusive Man though. Very melodramatic. He glanced down at the weapon. Railgun, with a laser based high velocity micro-munitions feeder. Interesting. I had an idea for one of those when I was still in the weapons business. And as for how advanced... She's easily smartest thing here, ain't that right sweetheart?"

"No flirting with the staff Mr. Stark."

"That's no fun. And you are? Some kind of space soldier I presume?"

Subconsciously, Stark was performing an in-depth scan of the crew, besides Daredevil, he didn't really know anything about them. This one was wearing fairly good armoring, with a mass-manipulating field too. Interesting tech. He might have to build one of them when he got home.

#36 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:31 PM

"Yeah, right...sorry. I've thought I've seen a lot but this.. Just hard to wrap my mind around. I mean, despite everything that's going on in my home, all the sacrifices and losses, it's ultimately meaningless to the overall..." Shepard sighs, shaking his head. "Anyways, let's just say he's a human centric extremist."

Shepard tilted his head. Well, what do we have here? Sherlock Holmes? he thought. "You're well informed. Or quite the genius analyst. And an inventor of weapons? I'm assuming that suit's packing then." He remarked as the pair conversed. "Quite friendly, she is. Pepper, right? Interesting name. As for the rest, yes, I am a space soldier. Roughly put but accurate. Born and raised in space. Fought in my fair share of wars, met all kinds of aliens and artificial intelligences. Made good friends and bad enemies."

He noticed Stark eyeing his armor. "We could compare notes if you'd like." He'd respond. Hard to place...genius, inventor, sarcastic. More than meets the eye. "But enough about me. What about you, Mr. Stark?"

#37 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:47 PM

"That element in your armor and weapons. I've never seen anything like it. Perhaps Pym Particles are the closest thing in my world, but even then, they can't manipulate mass as effectively without changing volume. Releases dark energy on contact with an electric current to affect the cosmological constant of the space time around it, manipulates how particles interact with the Higgs field to change their mass. Mind if I take a piece of it? Could be useful in a fix.

As for me? I'm kind of like you. Didn't used to be, but I'm a space adventurer. Right now anyway. Or, I was until I came here. Decided to see more of the universe, my little piece of planet Earth was getting a bit... intense for me. Turns out hate is pretty universal. Figure that."

#38 nrdman

nrdman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:51 PM

"Laah Yah Nir,"whispered the Dragonborn. The occupants of the room glowed as the effects of Aura Whisper took over his sight. The brightest of all of them was the man in the straw hat, lighting up the room with a white-blue shine.

"You," spoke The Dragonborn," who are you?"

The Dragonborn shifted his gaze to the two men whispering to each other.

"By Sheogorath, what madness are you talking about!?"

#39 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:03 PM

"I don't see why not. Can't have any missing armor pieces though. He reached for his least used weapon, the Tempest SMG, and moved to hand it over. And I can imagine that." Shepard replied, before another butted in.

Turning slightly towards the other, he chuckled at the sight. "Kinda primitive look. Suits you though. As for what we're talking about.. Introductions, tech and science talk, and apparently a trade deal."

#40 nrdman

nrdman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:12 PM

"Primitive? You're the one without a proper weapon."

The Dragonborn bulled out a long greenish mace with skulls poking out on it.

"This is the Mace of Molag Bael, it can take any of those small sticks you call weapons."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users