• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TheDeadpoolOwns

TheDeadpoolOwns

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Dragon Ball Z, Sonic the Hedgehog, um... can't think of much else right now... let me get back to you.

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:38 PM

Time: ???

Deadpool is in his house, screwin' around with his teleporter, when Bob walks up to him, noticing Wade messing with his trusty teleporter.

"Um... Deadpool, you COULD be able to transport yourself to other universes using that, right?" Bob asked, curious to see if Deadpool knew what he was doing.

"Absolutely freaking not. I'm trying to teleport items to me. I want to steal the most chimichangas EVER." Deadpool replied, in his insane way.

"Well, let me see it." Bob says, taking the teleporter, tweaking with it, "Okay, yeah... done!"

Bob shows Deadpool the teleporter, with a new feature to take him to universes other than his own.

"Sweet! Well, I'm going to another universe now. See ya, sucker." Deadpool pressed the switch, and he was on his way.

Time: 12:00 Midnight

The Spider was mercilessly beating his latest victim, enjoying every second of it.

"Now this is the life! HAHAH!" The Spider laughed, as he finished off the poor soul who messed with him, as Deadpool shows up.

"...Spider-Man? Wow, this is weird. You look... eh... more insane. And bloody, definitely bloody." Deadpool joked, not really caring about the consequences.

"Oh, Spider-Man? Who the hell's that? I'm the Spider, plain and simple. And you... you're my next dead fool... tell me your name."

"Deadpool, not Deadfool, smart@$$. Now, put them up! You're in for a boss battle, sucker!" Deadpool responded, throwing his hands up. "...Andbuymygameformorebossbattles."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spider's arsenal -- His fists.

Deadpool's arsenal -- Pistols, knives, katanas, and grenades.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:38 PM

Learn More About
Spider
Read more about Spider at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wikipedia Marvel Comics Database ComicVine

Deadpool
Read more about Deadpool at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wikipedia Entry - Deadpool Marvel Directory Entry Marvel Database Entry

#3 kainboa

kainboa

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,805 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:27 AM

Setup is fairly decent, but the massive stomp, and the poor characterization ensures a low rating from me.

This would've been better as a rumble.

#4 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:06 AM

Yeah, I'll have to mostly agree with the comment above (though Wade's characterization doesn't appear half-bad, IMO). Normal Spider-Man could probably handle DP on his own. Using a version of Spidey with a symbiote is really overkill. 

#5 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:38 PM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
kainboa gives it a grade of: D
DSkillz gives it a grade of: D Needed more story, better overall characterization, and a better matchup. Keep working at it.
El Wookiee gives it a grade of: C
SCORE
Spider: 17
Deadpool: 18
FPA: 1.3

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Marvel, Deadpool, Spider, Comic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users