• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 TheDeadpoolOwns

TheDeadpoolOwns

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Dragon Ball Z, Sonic the Hedgehog, um... can't think of much else right now... let me get back to you.

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:18 PM

Time: 10:12 PM

"Crap, crap, crap, crap! I HATE my luck right now!"

It was another horrible, life-threatening day of searching for treasure for Nathan Drake, descendant of 16th century explorer Sir Francis Drake, who right now, would probably be doing better if he wasn't getting shot at.

"Why the hell does this happen to me...?" Drake has asked himself, as he shot a modern-day pirate in the head, who happened to be the last one he needed to take out.

"Phew, might as well take my prize... what's this little triangle thing? Ah, crap. I got beat to the artifact." A dissapointed Nate says as he sees what he thinks are just 3 connected gold triangles, but when he picks it up...

"Oh, boy. I'm glowing. Not good." Nathan, and the triangles, start to glow, and soon, they all disappear.

Time: 8:27 AM

A pondering and thinking Link sat as he wondered what has happened to the Triforce, which disappeared quite a while ago. They had attacked, and actually killed Ganondorf, but he didn't have the Triforce.

*BANG* "Well, thank you for using Seizure Airlines... where am I, anyway?" Drake says as he and the Triforce reappear right in Hyrule Castle.

Link notices the Triforce in Drake's hands, and takes out his sword and shield, and prepares to fight. "HAAH!"

"You're freaking kidding me."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nathan Drake's arsenal -- AK-47, MM9, 4 grenades, an M79, and the powers given to him from Polygon Man in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale. (Including that barrel we all hate.)

Link's arsenal -- All the equipment from Super Smash Bros, including the final smash.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:18 PM

Learn More About
Nathan Drake
Read more about Nathan Drake at Wikipedia
Official Site: Official Site Links: Wikipedia IGN Giant Bomb

Link
Read more about Link at Wikipedia
Official Site: Nintendo Links: Zelda Universe Zelda Legends (fanpage) Link wiki page

#3 iceeater24

iceeater24

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:Movies,sports,and other stuff.

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:28 AM

Well if Link can get close enough then he takes this. Otherwise, Nate wins. 

#4 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 08 May 2013 - 11:46 PM

Eh, set-up needed more story, DeadpoolOwns, especially to better explain why these two are fighting. 

As for the match, I think Link wins this either way, especially if he has any protecting or healing items, such as Nayru's Love and a fairy, respectively. 

#5 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:27 AM

Link with the Super Smash Brothers equipment wins easily. On the setup I'll be nice and give a C.

#6 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:38 PM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
DSkillz gives it a grade of: C Not really much story, but the dialogue was funny enough to just keep me from giving a "D" here. Make a little more effort next time.
bigballerju gives it a grade of: C
Mercenaryblade gives it a grade of: B
patrickthekid gives it a grade of: C
El Wookiee gives it a grade of: C
SCORE
Nathan Drake: 14
Link: 22
FPA: 2.2

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Uncharted, The Legend of Zelda, Nathan Drake, Link, Zelda

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users