• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#21 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 02 May 2013 - 11:22 AM

Really? Spidermans beaten them all without prep? I'd love to see proof of this, I just posted proof of Batman smacking around a Superhuman without prep and Batman smacked him around with ease and theirs more..........................

Am I trying to troll us? Who is us? I do not recall you being any of the people I was talking to, to begin with. Cause really you had nothing to say to begin with.

Let me make this very clear for you. When you post on a thread such as a match or Rumble anybody can respond to your posts.  Second can you read? Did I say Spiderman beat them all on separate occasions without prep? No but he has beat a good portion of them without prep. For the Avengers Spiderman had prep when Doc Ock and the Six convinced the world they were trying to better it when in fact it was a plot to destroy them. Spiderman beat the Avengers then because they were under Ock's control and Spiderman was ready for all of them. Spiderman also made a ass out of the Avengers in there mansion in Marvel Knights when he was trying to get there help and they mistook him for a villain. Spiderman beat the X-Men as well on two occasions. For most of the rest I mentioned Spiderman has beat them without prep.  Spiderman would kick Killer Croc and Clayface's ass. Also you clearly didn't finish that Superman/Batman comic where you got that scan. Grundy was being mind controlled and it's known very well Grundy has  changes in his power level. It goes up and down from time to time. Spiderman has also fought other heavy hitters like Namor in addition to the other people I mentioned earlier. 

Since you wanted scans showing proof and showed that pointless Grundy one. Here are two showing his strength and 2 scans of his battle with X-Men.  There is a lot more of the X-Men battle.

777641-spideyvsxmen1_super.jpg

1144587-xmen_1__super.jpg

spideyliftstrain15mmhi5.jpg

feat15strength2dr8.jpg

#22 Dinsdale Piranha

Dinsdale Piranha

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 11:56 AM

This grundy

2966151-th_supermanbatman3-batkogrundy.j

Batman smacks him around with ease....

Clayface would floor Sandman so your abc logic of Spiderman beating him and so that means he could beat Clayface is fail.... The Lizard stomps Killer Croc and your point is what? Batman has also kicked the shit out of the Lizard too.......

This is the weakest version of Grundy. Spiderman, who has beaten much stronger foes like Rhino would also smack him around with ease.

I ran a rumble with Clayface vs Sandman awhile back and the consensus was that Sandman would win. I tend to agree, though it would be a good fight. Sandman is able to do pretty much everything Clayface can, but can also absorb sandy material to make himself gigantic.

I think this is an excellent match. In pure hand to hand, Spidey's strength and power would be too much for Bats to handle. He could win, but only if he could prepare special weapons to counter Spidey's physical superiority.

In the suit the contest is a lot closer. Spidey still has the edge in speed and strength but Batman has skill, strategy and a more versatile set of weapons. Bruce in the BB suit is going to be quite a bit stronger than Terry in the suit so it's even closer.

I'd say this depends on the version of Spiderman.

If this is animated Ultimate Spider-man, Batman. On that show logic finishes a distant second to creating "cute" scenes and people like Fury and Captain America can beat Spidey.

If this is comic-book Spidey... it kind of depends on who's writing it, but over the years they've let so much nonsense slip in like lifting train cars, tossing tanks around, and beating up the likes of Firelord, Hulk and Iron Man 2020 that you can justify claiming he's immensely powerful. This version stomps Batman into the ground.

If this is animated Spectacular Spiderman, this is an amazing fight that either one could take. I'll give it to Bruce on the thinnest of margins because of experience and tactical brilliance, but it really is just about too close to call.

#23 comic_book_fan

comic_book_fan

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:05 PM

This is the weakest version of Grundy. Spiderman, who has beaten much stronger foes like Rhino would also smack him around with ease.

I ran a rumble with Clayface vs Sandman awhile back and the consensus was that Sandman would win. I tend to agree, though it would be a good fight. Sandman is able to do pretty much everything Clayface can, but can also absorb sandy material to make himself gigantic.

I think this is an excellent match. In pure hand to hand, Spidey's strength and power would be too much for Bats to handle. He could win, but only if he could prepare special weapons to counter Spidey's physical superiority.

In the suit the contest is a lot closer. Spidey still has the edge in speed and strength but Batman has skill, strategy and a more versatile set of weapons. Bruce in the BB suit is going to be quite a bit stronger than Terry in the suit so it's even closer.

I'd say this depends on the version of Spiderman.

If this is animated Ultimate Spider-man, Batman. On that show logic finishes a distant second to creating "cute" scenes and people like Fury and Captain America can beat Spidey.

If this is comic-book Spidey... it kind of depends on who's writing it, but over the years they've let so much nonsense slip in like lifting train cars, tossing tanks around, and beating up the likes of Firelord, Hulk and Iron Man 2020 that you can justify claiming he's immensely powerful. This version stomps Batman into the ground.

If this is animated Spectacular Spiderman, this is an amazing fight that either one could take. I'll give it to Bruce on the thinnest of margins because of experience and tactical brilliance, but it really is just about too close to call.

but tossing a train caboose and the small tank is in the 10 ton range they set for him back in the 90's they had him set at 15 tons and 40 times faster than an average human now he is at 10 tons and 15 times faster than an average human so those are not nonsence but well in the limets they set for him according to what came up on my google search anyways.

#24 Dark Spider-man

Dark Spider-man

Nuking the site from orbit

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:29 PM

This is gonna be good.  Oh and Spider-man wins.  Though Bruce and Beyond Suit will give him a run for his money.  But Peter has fought others "kinda" like those in the beyond suit.  Beetle, Iron Man, etc.  The invisible cloak wouldn't work cause of the Spider-sense.  I think Spidey can win afte a hard fight.

#25 Guest_TERMINATOR-FAN_*

Guest_TERMINATOR-FAN_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:40 PM

Let me make this very clear for you. When you post on a thread such as a match or Rumble anybody can respond to your posts.  Second can you read? Did I say Spiderman beat them all on separate occasions without prep? No but he has beat a good portion of them without prep. For the Avengers Spiderman had prep when Doc Ock and the Six convinced the world they were trying to better it when in fact it was a plot to destroy them. Spiderman beat the Avengers then because they were under Ock's control and Spiderman was ready for all of them. Spiderman also made a ass out of the Avengers in there mansion in Marvel Knights when he was trying to get there help and they mistook him for a villain. Spiderman beat the X-Men as well on two occasions. For most of the rest I mentioned Spiderman has beat them without prep.  Spiderman would kick Killer Croc and Clayface's ass. Also you clearly didn't finish that Superman/Batman comic where you got that scan. Grundy was being mind controlled and it's known very well Grundy has  changes in his power level. It goes up and down from time to time. Spiderman has also fought other heavy hitters like Namor in addition to the other people I mentioned earlier. 

Since you wanted scans showing proof and showed that pointless Grundy one. Here are two showing his strength and 2 scans of his battle with X-Men.  There is a lot more of the X-Men battle.

777641-spideyvsxmen1_super.jpg

1144587-xmen_1__super.jpg

spideyliftstrain15mmhi5.jpg

feat15strength2dr8.jpg

* sigh *

Spiderman lifting trains and cars proves what? Nothing....... You know why? Cause he never uses his superior strength while fighting other opponents. He wont use it on Batman, He's to dumb not to........... Most of the weapons he has based on your scan he never uses without prep.... Based on the OP Spiderman has no prep so he won't use it.

If you wanna go by weapon wise, Batman could murder Spiderman with his EMP.......

#26 comic_book_fan

comic_book_fan

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:57 PM

* sigh *

Spiderman lifting trains and cars proves what? Nothing....... You know why? Cause he never uses his superior strength while fighting other opponents. He wont use it on Batman, He's to dumb not to........... Most of the weapons he has based on your scan he never uses without prep.... Based on the OP Spiderman has no prep so he won't use it.

If you wanna go by weapon wise, Batman could murder Spiderman with his EMP.......

what are you talking about he uses power all the time not to there fullest but he still uses them enough to win.

#27 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:03 PM

"Most of the weapons he has based on your scan he never uses without prep...."

The only "weapons" Spider-Man uses in those scans, is the tank that was there, his own powers, and his web-shooters.  All of which he used without prep.

Based on the OP, Spider-Man has both his powers and his web shooters.

"If you wanna go by weapon wise, Batman could murder Spiderman with his EMP......."

Yea, not so much.  At worst, the EMP would cause his web-shooters to malfunction.  Batman could annoy Spider-Man with the EMP, nothing more.

#28 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:10 PM

I'm trolling because I was proven wrong.

Incorrect. All you posted was Batman punching and kicking Grundy, with no scan to show what happened afterwards. For all I know, Grundy kicked his ass right afterwards.

Yeah, that goes for you too sir. You seem to not get it at all.

#29 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts
  • Interests:Shonen anime/manga
    reading/writing fantasy novels
    reading/writing fanfiction

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:22 PM

Bruce is good, he's damn good.  His hand to hand skills are nearly unmatched, and while prep time is a big help he can think on his feet.  With the Beyond suit in his prime?  He'd be freaking monster.  Thing is though, even with the suit peter outstripes him in every physical category, with his spider sense Bruce's stealth advantage is gone/  peter is a great improve fighter, he invented a martial art, which batman will be encountering for the first time here, one designed to utilitize his powers.  Bruce is going to have a hell of a time even tagging Spidey who can dodge automatic weapons fire and point blank range and if Batman gets caught in the webbing it's all over that stuff is strnog enough to hold the Hulf if you could wrap him up in it.  aint no way Bruce is breaking out.

#30 Guest_TERMINATOR-FAN_*

Guest_TERMINATOR-FAN_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:39 PM

Incorrect. All you posted was Batman punching and kicking Grundy, with no scan to show what happened afterwards. For all I know, Grundy kicked his ass right afterwards.

Yeah, that goes for you too sir. You seem to not get it at all.

Everything you just said was wrong. Batman has also beaten Galactus without prep. If Grundy had a chance at beating Batman, then Batman wouldn't of smacked him around with ease.

Spidermans died from bullets to the head, bullets can't kill Batman.

Batman stomps.

#31 Bergy_Berg

Bergy_Berg

I don't even read comics.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:43 PM

Everything you just said was wrong. Batman has also beaten Galactus without prep. If Grundy had a chance at beating Batman, then Batman wouldn't of smacked him around with ease.

Batman stomps.

Definitely trolling.

#32 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:44 PM

Batman stomps.

What a funny post. Batman beating Galactus...

Trolling indeed.

#33 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:49 PM

Definitely trolling.

What a funny post. Batman beating Galactus...

Trolling indeed.

Yes, i think we've established taht the obvious troll is obvious.  I'm not sure why you needed to call attention to it but can we move on now?

#34 Bergy_Berg

Bergy_Berg

I don't even read comics.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:56 PM

Yes, i think we've established taht the obvious troll is obvious.  I'm not sure why you needed to call attention to it but can we move on now?

Little reminder to not get angry at things like "Man, People like you make me wonder what retard school you were sent to."

No need to feed the troll.

#35 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:58 PM

Little reminder to not get angry at things like "Man, People like you make me wonder what retard school you were sent to."

No need to feed the troll.

You replied to to him which is stil feeding him.

#36 Dark Spider-man

Dark Spider-man

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:08 PM

Okay so we know he's a troll....lets move on now and ignore him, we don't need to bicker against each other which is also giving him attention.  Now back to Batman Beyond (Bruce Wayne) vs Spider-man.

#37 Guest_TERMINATOR-FAN_*

Guest_TERMINATOR-FAN_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:13 PM

Definitely trolling.

You're definitely looking for a fight. I see...

#38 thanosisawesome

thanosisawesome

• Members
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:29 PM

As most have said, I think Spider-Man overpowers him after a tough fight.

#39 Guest_TERMINATOR-FAN_*

Guest_TERMINATOR-FAN_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:32 PM

As most have said, I think Spider-Man overpowers him after a tough fight.

When has Spiderman ever beaten Batman in anything canon?

#40 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:35 PM

And he's not even a funny troll...sucks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users