95 replies to this topic

#1 Peypeypeypey

Peypeypeypey

The truthiness will set you free

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,221 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:43 PM

Bruce Wayne, peak physical condition, in the Batman Beyond suit, with all gadgets, verus Spiderman

No prep time. Who wins?

#2 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:10 PM

If Terry was capable of beating superhumans in the future and the JLA twice then Bruce most definitely in the Batman Beyond suit stands a good chance at winning here. I like both Batman Beyond and Spiderman so hard choice here. Bruce in the Batman Beyond suit can win but Spiderman can as well. The Batman Beyond suit definitely has gadgets that could interrupt the spider sense. Spiderman's superhuman abilities and genius intellect are still a problem. It's also revealed later on in years and even currently Spiderman holds back strength wise. We saw that with Ock's Spiderman and we have seen that before with Peter's Spiderman. Also Spiderman currently has his own utility belt which he always updates and has his own gadgets from Horizon he makes often that he takes out in battle.  Spiderman constantly makes gadgets against things that screw with his spider sense so he could have something currently he can use that blocks certain sounds that screw it up. Against Hobgoblin he created a Spider man suit with ease that blocked out his sonic scream when they fought. With current Spiderman you seriously don't know on that day what new invention he may have on him. Spiderman's utility belt has magnetic webbing, freeze webbing, acidic webbing, spider tracers, and more. In the end Spiderman would win. But not have a hard battle because Bruce in the Batman Beyond suit gives him a run for his money.

#3 Bergy_Berg

Bergy_Berg

I don't even read comics.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:43 PM

Speaking on purely physical terms, I don't think Batman with the suit can keep up with Spider-Man. Even though it does greatly enhance his strength, endurance, and I believe agility, I never saw anything that Spidey couldn't outdo.

#4 Supes Rulez

Supes Rulez

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:01 PM

Yeah. Spider-Man's strength seems to be around lifting 10 tons. I never saw the Beyond Batsuit enabling somebody to that level.

#5 Guest_TERMINATOR-FAN_*

Guest_TERMINATOR-FAN_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:26 PM

Batman, He's taken out Villains that Spiderman could never dream of beating.

#6 Bergy_Berg

Bergy_Berg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:47 PM

Batman, He's taken out Villains that Spiderman could never dream of beating.

No prep time, standard Beyond armor and gear. Usually, Batman's victories over those villains involves planning and tactics. He won't have anything ready specifically meant to disable Spider-Man.

Besides, Spidey has gone toe-to-toe with nearly everyone in the Marvel Universe. He's beat more than his fair share of big time villains.

#7 Guest_TERMINATOR-FAN_*

Guest_TERMINATOR-FAN_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:22 PM

No prep time, standard Beyond armor and gear. Usually, Batman's victories over those villains involves planning and tactics. He won't have anything ready specifically meant to disable Spider-Man.

Besides, Spidey has gone toe-to-toe with nearly everyone in the Marvel Universe. He's beat more than his fair share of big time villains.

Batman has beaten superhumans without prep a bunch of times. He's Beaten Grundy, He took out Clayface ( multiple versions. ) and he's beaten Killer Croc without prep. any would murder Spiderman.

#8 Bergy_Berg

Bergy_Berg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:32 PM

Batman has beaten superhumans without prep a bunch of times. He's Beaten Grundy, He took out Clayface ( multiple versions. ) and he's beaten Killer Croc without prep. any would murder Spiderman.

Which version of grundy are we talking about here? he one who's barely tougher than a person, or the one that can give Supes a run for his money? Grundy's power has changed a lot over time, and he's not always that strong of a villain. Besides, Spider-Man took Juggernaut.

Clayface is no tougher than Sandman, who Spidey has beat plenty of times.

Killer Croc? Really? The Lizard  stomps the crap out of Croc.

#9 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:33 PM

Spiderman beat the Avengers, X-Men, Sinister Six, Hulk, Venom, Carnage, Firelord, Deadpool, Kaine, Lizard and more on separate occasions.

LOL are you trying to troll us Terminator ? 

#10 Guest_TERMINATOR-FAN_*

Guest_TERMINATOR-FAN_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:49 AM

Which version of grundy are we talking about here? he one who's barely tougher than a person, or the one that can give Supes a run for his money? Grundy's power has changed a lot over time, and he's not always that strong of a villain. Besides, Spider-Man took Juggernaut.

Clayface is no tougher than Sandman, who Spidey has beat plenty of times.

Killer Croc? Really? The Lizard  stomps the crap out of Croc.

This grundy

2966151-th_supermanbatman3-batkogrundy.j

Batman smacks him around with ease....

Clayface would floor Sandman so your abc logic of Spiderman beating him and so that means he could beat Clayface is fail.... The Lizard stomps Killer Croc and your point is what? Batman has also kicked the shit out of the Lizard too.......

#11 Guest_TERMINATOR-FAN_*

Guest_TERMINATOR-FAN_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:51 AM

Spiderman beat the Avengers, X-Men, Sinister Six, Hulk, Venom, Carnage, Firelord, Deadpool, Kaine, Lizard and more on separate occasions.

LOL are you trying to troll us Terminator ? 

Really? Spidermans beaten them all without prep? I'd love to see proof of this, I just posted proof of Batman smacking around a Superhuman without prep and Batman smacked him around with ease and theirs more..........................

Am I trying to troll us? Who is us? I do not recall you being any of the people I was talking to, to begin with. Cause really you had nothing to say to begin with.

#12 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:27 AM

What proof, Terminator-Fan? All you did was post a pic of Batman punching and kicking. That's nowhere near proof. Try again, mister good debater.

#13 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:30 AM

Lol. Sandman would beat Clayface.

#14 Guest_TERMINATOR-FAN_*

Guest_TERMINATOR-FAN_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:32 AM

What proof, Terminator-Fan? All you did was post a pic of Batman punching and kicking. That's nowhere near proof. Try again, mister good debater.

Are you stupid? Did you even read through any of my posts? I was posting proof of Batman taking out someone without prep which in this debate neither Batman or Spiderman have prep.

#15 Guest_TERMINATOR-FAN_*

Guest_TERMINATOR-FAN_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:33 AM

Lol. Sandman would beat Clayface.

Prove it.

#16 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:55 AM

Are you stupid? Did you even read through any of my posts? I was posting proof of Batman taking out someone without prep which in this debate neither Batman or Spiderman have prep.

Are you stupid? Posting a pic of someone punching and kicking someone else, and no pic of the aftermath, is not proof in any sense of the word. So try again.

#17 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 10:02 AM

Prove it.

I can not prove it, given that they have never met(as far as I know) but given my understanding of their abilities, Sandman would prevail.

#18 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 10:26 AM

Spiderman. He is still physically superior to the Batman Beyond suit and Spiderman is easily capable of avoiding most his attacks. Given that Wayne lacks knowledge on Parker's abilities just as well... though the same can be said for Parker on Wayne, it's more detrimental for Wayne than Parker.

#19 comic_book_fan

comic_book_fan

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 11:14 AM

not realy the only one you mentioned that spidey would even have to try  harder against  would be grundy clayface and croc are an average monday for parker  and spidey could probably beat grundy it would just take more effort.

#20 comic_book_fan

comic_book_fan

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 11:16 AM

not realy the only one you mentioned that spidey would even have to try  harder against  would be grundy clayface and croc are an average monday for parker  and spidey could probably beat grundy it would just take more effort. although bats does have some big wins just the peeps you mentioned isn't anything spidey couldn't handle.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users