#1 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 27 April 2013 - 09:39 AM

I'm not usually a big fan of RPG's, but I downloaded these free games because... Well, they're free. They're fun. If you join, my Wizard is Oran Dragonbane and my Pirate is Honest Lucy Fluke (my daughter wanted a girl).

#2 corvette1710

corvette1710

The Bastard Child of Sarcasm and Hypocrisy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts
  • Interests:Stuff. Durr.

Posted 27 April 2013 - 12:43 PM

I had a Wizard 101 account with like seven different wizards, but then I was limited in the places I could go so I stopped playing. It got boring wandering around the same areas four times when where I needed to go was a "members only" place... kind of like Runescape.

#3 Z451

Z451

Kneel before Zed

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,232 posts
  • Interests:Superheroes, Supervillains,
    Superhumans.

Scfi, Fantasy and Mystery, and everything in between.

Posted 27 April 2013 - 05:33 PM

I'm not usually a big fan of RPG's, but I downloaded these free games because... Well, they're free. They're fun. If you join, my Wizard is Oran Dragonbane and my Pirate is Honest Lucy Fluke (my daughter wanted a girl).

First off, wow treach, I didn't know you had a daughter.

Second, how are the quality of those two games, because I've seen some game offers for them at Family Dollar.

#4 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 02 June 2013 - 02:08 PM

Okay, so I have two characters on Wizards101 - Oran Dragonbane and Morgrim Mistgrove.  Both are level 10 which is pretty good for someone who has yet to buy the full version. 

I also have two characters on Pirates 101 - Honest Lucy Fluke and Black Bart Burke.  Both of them are level 5 pirates.

The free version is online at Wizards101.com and I love them.  They are fun and easy and a good waste of time.  My daughter lost interest, but I still play her character.  Because it's a girl character, I have to deal with guys always friend requesting me and following me around thinking I need help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users