• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Z-Force

Z-Force

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:17 PM

I used to frequent the FPL/CBUB quite a bit several years ago, and I've recently considered revisiting.  I tried login in under my username from then (Z-Force), but I'm not sure if I actually mananged to log in or if I've just created a new account.  Because of this, I have a few questions to ask:

1a) If I'm in under my old account how do I--or CAN I even--access older characters?  I've got two that reached the HoF, but that was easily 5-10 years ago.  I'm asking because one has mananged to hang on to her position as team Lt., so if any advantages, privileges, etc. accompany that, I'd like to take advantage of them when I'm back in the swing of things.  I'd like to fine-tune some of the writing as well.

1b) If this is a new account, can someone fill me in on how to go about retrieving the password to my old one (if possible)?  Seems the only way I could even bring this up was by logging in somehow, which lead me to my current dilemma.

2) What's the best place to start getting caught up on all of the changes that have taken place over the last 5-10 years or so?

If it helps, the last time I was on here, everyone was discussing the process of the big switch/overhaul to what I'm guessing the FPL & CBUB are today.  FPL was under the 250-ish point system & CBUB was transitioning b/w anyone being able to write any kind of single matche and using the ranking/point system to see who could write certain kinds of matches.

Thanks in advance!

Z-Force

Don't know if any of this info will help, but...

username then:  Z-Force

e-mail:  meestahz@hotmail.com (I think).  Might have been big_zav@hotmail.com

HoF Chars:  Celeste Ivory-Khazon Idol   and   Sasuma Ataki-Mystic Time Ninja

#2 FoxFingers

FoxFingers

webmaster

• Electric Ferret
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,491 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:26 PM

You appear to be logged in under your old account.  When you logged in for the first time it probably checked your age and asked you to agree to the terms of use or something.

That is there because of COPPA laws.  But yeah, that's your old account.

As far as your HOF characters go, they are in the Hall of Fame, but are otherwise retired.  Of course you can make new versions of them once the character creator is re-opened in a few days (probably on Sunday sometime).

The current version of the FPL is set on regular old planet Earth.  I think Khazan is an island off the coast of Africa in the current lore. 

#3 Z-Force

Z-Force

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 01:33 PM

Cool, and thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users