23 replies to this topic

#21 Omega11

Omega11

Evil Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,138 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:48 PM

I think you guys are confused. Thor's Belt of Strength is not something he regularly uses. The belt he wears/used to wear is just a belt to my knowledge.

#22 Omega11

Omega11

Evil Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,138 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:55 PM

As far as the topic is concerned, I very much enjoyed Ozymandias vs Rorschach and Nite Owl(if it can be called a fight) in Watchmen.

#23 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:17 PM

Good point about the Warrior's Madness. Doesn't Thor wear the belt most of the time, though? I'd have thought that would include the arm wrestling matches Herc beat him in and that time Hercules defeated him hand to hand.

In the fight, Thor had his belt on so is Herc even stronger than Thor with his belt minus The Warrior Madness?

Good question and here is another. Hasn't Hulk beat Thor when he had the belt?

As Omega already said, the belt Thor wears most of the time is just a regular belt.   IIRC, there has only been about 20 or so, confirmed cases of Thor using the Megingjord(his magical belt).

But either way, the Warrior Madness puts Thor considerably above Hercules.  The Megingjord doubles Thor's strength, and the Warrior Madness enhances his strength by a factor of x10.

#24 Dark Spider-man

Dark Spider-man

Nuking the site from orbit

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 02:03 PM

As Omega already said, the belt Thor wears most of the time is just a regular belt.   IIRC, there has only been about 20 or so, confirmed cases of Thor using the Megingjord(his magical belt).

But either way, the Warrior Madness puts Thor considerably above Hercules.  The Megingjord doubles Thor's strength, and the Warrior Madness enhances his strength by a factor of x10.

Thanks for answering that, that was been bugging me for quite some time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users