• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#1 TheMarineV2

TheMarineV2

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts
  • Interests:Playing video games, watching tv, surfing the net, posting on cbub, and telling stories of my time in service.

Posted 19 April 2013 - 01:09 PM

Deep in the Nevada desert The Leader met with the bounty hunter he had hired to capture the Hulk.

Leader: "Welcome Lobo, the reason I hired you is because my minions haven't been able to capture the Hulk and bring him to me so Ican drain him of his power and claim it as my own."

Lobo: "Hey if The Main Man can't do it then it can't be done, and The Main Man hasn't found anything he can't do."

Leader: "I must caution you that the Hulkm is strong, strong than anything I have ever seen before."

Lobo: "I've taken on the likes of Superman, and the only reason why he's still standing is because the guy that paid me to take him out, tried to back out of our agreement once I brought the big boyscout to him."

Leader: "You have my word Lobo that as soon as you capture the Hulk and bring him to me you will be paid."

Lobo left the villians hide out headed in the direction of the last known location of the Hulk.  Lobo found the Hulk in the Grand Canyon.

Lobo: "Hey you Mr. Jolly Green Idiot, you're coming with The Main Man."

Hulk: " Listen to me you little albino pipsqueek you want me then come get me."

Lobo jumped off the top of the Grand Canyon landing in front of Hulk.

Lobo: "Nothin personal Mr. Green Genes but I'm taking you in and then getting paid."

Hulk: "Who sent you after me, Ross?"  "The Illuminati?" 

Lobo: "The Leader's paying me to bring you back to him."

Hulk: "The Leader, hmmmmmm ther's a name I haven't heard in years."

Lobo: "Well then it's time The Main Man reunites the two of you for old times sake."

Lobo pulls back and decks Hulk, catching him unaware and sending him flying through the canyon wall causing it to collapse.

Lobo: "Well that was easy."

Hulk bursts out of the rock pile.

Hulk: "Big mistake now it's my turn."

Hulk hits Lobo with an uppercut that would have decappitated a normal person, but the force of the blow sends Lobo flying straight up into the air.  Lobo flew straight up two hundred feet per second and then fell to the ground at subsonic speed when he hit the ground the grand canyon walls collapsed from the shockwave.  Lobo climbed out of a crater three hundred feet deep and a quarter of a mile wide.

Lobo: "Why can't it ever be that easy, alright we do this the hard way."

Lobo and Hulk run at each other and the shockwave from the impact collapes more of the grand canyon.

The battle has begun will Lobo ba able to take the Hulk back to The Leader and collect his pay or has he taken on an impossible job?  You decidde vote rate and comment.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 01:09 PM

Learn More About
Lobo
Read more about Lobo at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wiki on Lobo Toonipedia Toonzone

World War Hulk
Read more about World War Hulk at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Links: Wikipedia Comic Book DB Open Directory

#3 TheMarineV2

TheMarineV2

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts
  • Interests:Playing video games, watching tv, surfing the net, posting on cbub, and telling stories of my time in service.

Posted 19 April 2013 - 02:07 PM

Hope everyone likes this match, let me know what you think.

#4 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 19 April 2013 - 03:26 PM

Okay setup but hard decision to make here. Either could take it. World War Hulk could outsmart Lobo which has been done before but on the other hand Lobo is smart himself. I guess it's a matter of who is strong enough to knock the other out. 

#5 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:38 PM

Pretty good set-up, Marine. I think you were trying to spell "Illuminati" somewhere in the match, though. 

As for the match, I think Lobo wins this fairly easily. He's already stronger than World War Hulk, but he wouldn't even really have to fight him straight up. He also has a full arsenal of weapons that can incapacitate Hulk.

#6 TheMarineV2

TheMarineV2

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 05:07 PM

Pretty good set-up, Marine. I think you were trying to spell "Illuminati" somewhere in the match, though. 

As for the match, I think Lobo wins this fairly easily. He's already stronger than World War Hulk, but he wouldn't even really have to fight him straight up. He also has a full arsenal of weapons that can incapacitate Hulk.

Thanks for the spelling correction I quickly changed it.   I am so use to my phone it tells me how to spell the words lol

#7 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:37 PM

Yeah I went with Lobo too. He has fought Pre-Crisis and Post Crisis Superman.

#8 xLEGACYx

xLEGACYx

King of Kings

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts
  • Interests:manipulating the minds of inmates

Posted 20 April 2013 - 06:10 AM

I vote for Lobo.  Also its a nice set up.

#9 skadoosh

skadoosh

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts
  • Interests:Comics, books, films, people.

Posted 20 April 2013 - 11:34 AM

I reckon Lobo wins this, but it would be a decent fight. Lobo has both super-strength, superior to that of WWH, and the intelligence to use it well, whereas WWH is essentially a brute with a brain. He's not as stupid as average Hulk but he's still far from intelligent.

#10 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 12:47 PM

Skadoosh. Hulk is as smart if not smarter than Lobo. Name me one thing that makes Lobo more intelligent!

Lobo having fought someone is a shit way to say he's more powerful than Hulk

That's like me saying I'm better than you because I fought mike tyson. I have to beat mike tyson to be better than him and to even say I'm better than you.

All that will happen is Lobo will piss Hulk off to the point where lobo will not be able to do shit to him

#11 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 20 April 2013 - 01:06 PM

Lol. Lobo, as a child, created and released a virus that completely wiped out the Czarnians aside from him. When questioned about this, he claimed it was part of a science project. There's more to characters than surface impressions - Lobo might come across as stupid, but he's actually quite intelligent when you think about it.

Anyway, I see the winner being decided by BFR here. Either could throw the other into space or something similar.

#12 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 20 April 2013 - 01:31 PM

*virus that completely wiped out the Czarnians aside from him and Miss Tribb.

#13 xLEGACYx

xLEGACYx

King of Kings

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 08:49 PM

Skadoosh. Hulk is as smart if not smarter than Lobo. Name me one thing that makes Lobo more intelligent!

Lobo having fought someone is a shit way to say he's more powerful than Hulk

That's like me saying I'm better than you because I fought mike tyson. I have to beat mike tyson to be better than him and to even say I'm better than you.

All that will happen is Lobo will piss Hulk off to the point where lobo will not be able to do shit to him

Lobo has beaten Supes and Supes can make Hulk look stupid in battle

#14 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 11:33 PM

Lobo has beaten Supes and Supes can make Hulk look stupid in battle

Lobo has no super-speed, which is Superman's primary advantage in a fight against Hulk(especially wwh).  And if Superman actually used his speed against Lobo, he would make Lobo look just as stupid, as he would Hulk.

#15 xLEGACYx

xLEGACYx

King of Kings

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 04:32 PM

Lobo has no super-speed, which is Superman's primary advantage in a fight against Hulk(especially wwh).  And if Superman actually used his speed against Lobo, he would make Lobo look just as stupid, as he would Hulk.

but he hasnt and Lobo was able to beat him in a canon encounter.  At times he has been shown to be slightly stronger.

At the end of the day, Hulk in almost any form has never shown strength equal to Supes (lifting the planet for five days while out of sunlight. Moving a machine as big as the earth and moon system aka Maggedon <spelling?)

#16 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 05:06 PM

Post-Crisis Superman has beaten Lobo and Lobo has beaten him in return. Both love giving each other a good fight. Long haired Superman gave Lobo some good blows and I don't remember Lobo getting any punches in but one or two for example.

#17 xLEGACYx

xLEGACYx

King of Kings

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 05:13 PM

Post-Crisis Superman has beaten Lobo and Lobo has beaten him in return. Both love giving each other a good fight. Long haired Superman gave Lobo some good blows and I don't remember Lobo getting any punches in but one or two for example.

Its gone both ways but what I was getting at is Supes is superior to Hulk and Lobo has fought him on even ground 

#18 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 05:21 PM

Oh yes very true.

#19 comic_book_fan

comic_book_fan

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 05:27 PM

ww hulk is stronger if you count world breaker as ww hulk if not they are even.

lobo's best strength feat hurting superman hulk's best strength feat breaking a planet in half then pulling it back together.

superman's best strength feat at the time he fought lobo is pushing a moon.

#20 comic_book_fan

comic_book_fan

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 05:52 PM

but he hasnt and Lobo was able to beat him in a canon encounter.  At times he has been shown to be slightly stronger.

At the end of the day, Hulk in almost any form has never shown strength equal to Supes (lifting the planet for five days while out of sunlight. Moving a machine as big as the earth and moon system aka Maggedon <spelling?)

superman holding up the earth for 5 days is in the new 52 lobo in the new 52 lobo got beat down by deathstroke who wouldn't last 5 minutes against ww hulk.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users