• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 potterpuppetpals

potterpuppetpals

Why? No one's gonna see them.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts
  • Interests:Crossovers, tortoises, videogames, Happy Wheels, other random stuff.

Posted 28 April 2013 - 08:16 AM

"You bastard!" yells Sonya as she plummets down the portal.

"Deathstroke wins!" chuckles Shang Tsung.

Meanwhile, in the Netherrealm...

Sonya falls on her back onto a rock hard surface. She rolls over, groaning in pain as she sees skeletal corpses implaed on spears sticking out bodies of rock and magma.

"I'm in hell." says Sonya.

"But you shouldn't be!" says Scorpion, standing behind her.

"Yes. That's exactly why you'll let me out of here." threatens Sonya.

Scorpion creates a portal back to the palace and kicks Sonya down there. Suddenly, a green portal appears behind Scorpion. The sorcerer Quan Chi steps out of it.

"I bring news Scorpion. Sub-Zero's brother has arrived at the tournament. He wishes to challenge you in Mortal Kombat." explains Quan Chi.

"I will grant him his wish." says Scorpion, as he and Quan Chi dive through the portal back to the palace.

Back in the palace, a few minutes later, Shang Tsung is sitting on his throne as Sonya falls through the portal.

"Good to see you again, Miss Blade. If you want to find Deathstroke, he's not here." says Shang Tsung.

"Where is he?" asks Sonya.

Shang Tsung is about to tell Sonya, when the portal opens again and Scorpion and Quan Chi appear through it.

"Ah. It is our old friend, Scorpion. You will fight Sub-Zero in Mortal Kombat!" yells Shang Tsung.

Sub-Zero appears in a flash of ice. With him is his friend Smoke, who appears in a cloud of gas.

"Why are you here, Smoke?" asks Sub-Zero.

"I want to help. Bi-Han was my friend as well." says Smoke.

"It appears we have another challenger. What is your name, ninja?" asks Shang Tsung.

"Smoke."

"Well, it appears you are outnumbered Scorpion. Are you sure you don't want any help from Quan Chi?" asks Shang Tsung.

Scorpion turns to Quan Chi, who wields his sword.

"No. I will kill both of you fools and avenge my family once and for all!" yells Scorpion, as he wields his katana and runs at Sub-Zero and Smoke.

Sub-Zero creates an ice sword and blocks Scorpion's strikes. Smoke then teleports behind Scorpion and kicks him in the back. As Scorpion stumbles toward Sub-Zero, Sub-Zero grabs him and knees him in the stomach. Scorpion steadies himself after that beating, and shakes his dizziness away.

Sub-Zero and Smoke then both charge at Scorpion and do a rapid series of strikes on Scorpion, punching him several times, until Scorpion blocks both of their punches and slams their heads together.

"You are not as strong as your brother, it seems." taunts Scorpion.

"You can't beat both of us, spectre! You killed my brother, and now you'll pay!" exclaims Sub-Zero.

"What? I did not kill him. Deathstroke did!" explains Scorpion.

"Lier!" yells Smoke.

"He speaks the truth." intervenes Shang Tsung.

"Then where is this man? I wish to face him!" demands Sub-Zero.

"Very well. He is in the gardens speaking with the thunder god." says Shang.

"Come, Smoke." says Sub-Zero as the two walk out the door.

"They can't do that! Tell them to come here!" demands Scorpion, raising his fist against the sorcerer.

"Restraint, Scorpion!" yells Quan Chi.

Scorpion puts down his hand and teleports back to the Netherrealm with Quan Chi. Sonya clenches her fists and walks back to her room.

(OOC: So Deathstroke is talking to Raiden and Liu Kang about his situation presumably. I guess it's about time we got round to the actual plot.)

#22 xLEGACYx

xLEGACYx

King of Kings

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts
  • Interests:manipulating the minds of inmates

Posted 28 April 2013 - 02:25 PM

Seeing as he had been away from his room so long, Slade decided to head back to get some rest.  With all he had experienced lately, he had no idea what to expect tomorrow.

#23 potterpuppetpals

potterpuppetpals

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts
  • Interests:Crossovers, tortoises, videogames, Happy Wheels, other random stuff.

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:38 PM

As Deathstroke headed back to his room through the gardens, he is approached by a man in a straw hat and another wearing a headband.

"What is it you want with Lord Raiden, Terminator?" asks Liu Kang.

As Raiden was about to add on to that question, Sub-Zero appeared in a sheet of ice.

"Get away from him, thunder god!" yells Sub-Zero.

"When will you ninjas ever learn that revenge gets you nowhere?" asks Liu Kang.

"How dare you insult me!" yells Sub-Zero.

Without another word, Sub-Zero dashed towards Liu Kang and goes in to punch him. Liu Kang blocks the punch easily, and kicks Sub-Zero's ass, literally.

"Ow!" exclaims Sub-Zero as he stumbles onto the floor. Sub-Zero looks up and sees a beautiful woman in blue wielding two razor sharp fans walking towards him.

"Weakling." tuts Kitana.

"Who are you?" asks Liu Kang.

"I am Kitana, Princess of Outworld. Shang Tsung has sent me to eliminate you all from the tournament." says Kitana.

"That treacherous sorcerer!" says Raiden.

Sub-Zero leaps up and tries to kick Kitana, but she grabs his leg and stabs him in the knee cap. As Sub-Zero cries out in pain, Liu Kang punches Kitana in the face and sends her flying. Kitana then throws both of her fans at Liu Kang, but they both miss. Kitana then teleports behind Liu Kang and tries to snap his neck, but Liu Kang throws her away.

"You are outmatched. Give up, while you still can." says Liu Kang.

Kitana tries one last desperate attempt to try and knock Liu Kang over, but Liu Kang kicks her in the face. Kitana then kneels before Kang in defeat.

"Kill me." says Kitana.

"Why would I do that?" asks Liu Kang.

"I have disgraced my father, Shao Kahn. You must kill me." says Kitana solemnly.

"Shao Kahn's your father? Look, I won't kill you." says Liu Kang.

"You... won't?" says Kitana, surprised.

"This encounter never took place. Leave now. I hope we meet again... Under, uh, different circumstances." says Liu Kang as he walks back towards Raiden.

"Well done, Liu Kang. Bo Rai Cho has taught you well." appluads Raiden.

"Thank you, master."

Raiden then turns to Deathstroke.

"Now, why are you looking for me, Deathstroke?" asks Raiden.

#24 xLEGACYx

xLEGACYx

King of Kings

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:11 PM

Impressed by Liu Kang's moves Deathstroke claps.  Turning towards Raiden he begins to talk.

"I was sent by a sorcerer in search for you.  He told me that the entire omniverse was going to be destroyed if me and some others couldn't find certain people or objects."

Holding out his hand, he presented the shard.

"This crystal is what allowed me to come to this world.  All I was told was I needed to find a man named Raiden.  I have no idea how you can help, only that its imperative that you come with me to prevent the omniverse from destruction."

#25 potterpuppetpals

potterpuppetpals

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 06:35 AM

Liu Kang turns to Raiden.

"Could this have something to do with your visions, Raiden?" asks Liu Kang.

"No. I fear this is something else entirely. If Deathstroke is really from an alternate dimension, I doubt he has anything to do with Armageddon." says Raiden.

Raiden can tell Deathstroke is confused.

"Armageddon is what will become of our world if Shao Kahn, emperor of Outworld merges his realm with ours. Maybe this sorcerer you speak of can help us. Can you take us to him?" asks Raiden.

#26 xLEGACYx

xLEGACYx

King of Kings

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 08:38 AM

"I will take you to him but my mission comes first.  Also we have to get back into Shang Tsung's palace.  His mirror, plus this crystal is the key to returning to the wizard.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users