3 replies to this topic

#1 Darkender

Darkender

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 10:43 AM

“…I will never again leave HQ during holiday season, I’ll tell you that.” Victor jested with the limo driver as they pulled up to the airport. While he would never admit it, Victor was giddy. Ambros was finally coming to Khazan, to stay even. It only took countless letters to convince him but the job was done nonetheless. Ambros was a stubborn man, something Victor even admired him for, and this made this an accomplishment that threw shade upon even the great stories he waited to share with his long-time friend.

Victor scanned the crowds of natives until he saw his friend’s pale pruned face in the distance.

“Ambros!” He called, even waving to get his attention. He pushed open the door and they embraced each other before Victor grabbed a bag and motioned for the driver to grab the rest.

“Herr Vandal, what a delight.”

“Indeed my friend. How was the flight?”

“Oh, dreadful. I will never forgive you for forcing me to ride such a contraption.”

Victor laughed heartily. “I’m sure the rest of Khazan will make even.”

They traveled the scenic route back to the Sentinels HQ in Khazan city and Victor told Ambros of all his adventures since he’d been here. How he faired in the tournament, how he was inevitably requested to join the sentinels and the unforgettable missions he’d partaken in with them.

“This all seems rather… Uncivilized.” Ambros said sarcastically.

“Very, and I love it. The good I’m doing here Ambros… This group is really making a difference.”

“I’m sure. But, make sure you do not get too attached to the pace of it all.”

“There goes your paternal sense. Of course, Ambros.”

#2 Pseudonym

Pseudonym

Aqualad

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,845 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:49 AM

Quite late: But I did really enjoy this fic. Seeing Vandala dn Ambros bro out more would be cool.

#3 Darkender

Darkender

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:16 PM

Thanks. I was planning on building on this more but got sidetracked. There may be more to this.

#4 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 04 May 2013 - 07:41 PM

Another one I need to read.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users