Jump to content


Photo
- - - - -

KHAZAN FALLING: Middle Earth

Psuedonym KevinDWolf ThePhenomenalOne

  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 treacherous

treacherous

    Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,777 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:In front of the T.V. mostly
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:32 PM

Continued from here

 

Middle Earth

 

Deadpool leapt through the window, blissfully talking to himself (ignorance being bliss and all).  The window shattered upon impact.  Landing outside, the mercenary covers himself as the glass shatters atop his head.  “What the…?!?  Portals don’t crash?”  Seconds later, Karen and Mr. Mammoth leap from above as well, landing nearby him.  Deadpool grins sheepishly (but he’s wearing a mask, so you can’t really see that).  Karen frowns at him furiously.  “Grrrrrrr….” She fumes.  He shrugs.  “YOU FOOL THAT WAS THE WRONG WINDOW!!!”  Mr. Mammoth shakes his head, “Plus…” They look at him, “Bad luck.”  Karen growls again, but is then hushed by a massive flash from within the great hall from where they came.  “Is that vein in your head supposed to be throbbing like that?” Deadpool asks Karen, then shoving her aside, he points to a massive battle in the far distance. 

 

“Looks like Star Wars is cremating the Lord of the Ring’s elves down there?” He states.  “What madness are you talking about, lunatic?” Karen shoves him back and steps forward.  In the distance, huge warships loom in the skies while robotic ground troops overrun a large host of…elves.  Karen nearly falls backwards.  “What kind of madness have we stepped into?” 

“Guys!  Oh wow…guys!  You all might want to get over here and listen to this…” Karen and Deadpool turn to see Mr. Mammoth back at the window and eavesdropping.  “I was trying to get back in and into the correct window, but look…” He points inside and the other two scramble up to see…

 

Inside the Great Hall of Rivendell…

 

As the last traveler leaves the great hall, the darkness lowers and an undetectable permeates the great room.  As the light grows Gandalf, standing in the center of the room and Elrond in its corner immediately collapse to the floor in lifeless heaps.  At the same time, the Hobbit known as Bilbo begins to glint and shimmer.  With a scant few machine-driven, computerized sounds, a hologram drops and where a Hobbit once stood, a droid drives.  The door to the great hall opens and a considerably large figure cloaked in black strides into the room.  His breathing is loud and mechanical.  His face is covered in an eerily ebon face protector.  He stops at the foot of the collapsed wizard…

 

“All too easy.” He states.  As well, another large figure enters the room.  He is adorned in all green and a petrifying metallic mask.  “All things are easy, Vader…All things are easy when you partner with Doom.”

 

The two stand over their prey as droids and bots come swarming into the room, securing the area.  “Quite an elaborate hoax for such unworthy fodder.” Darth Vader says, addressing Doom.  “One must be prepared for any and all circumstances, Vader.  The wizard thought he would send this team to save the omniverse, but his plan was the perfect trap for those unsuspecting wizards in the other worlds.  If we hadn’t arrived here first, we would’ve lost the day for sure.  Instead, these patsies were the perfect trap for those petty protectors.”  Doom then kicked the wizard’s dead corpse.  “Doom hates animating corpses, but this time it was worth it.  Elaborate the trap may have been, but success is inevitable.” 

 

Vader nods in agreement, “Impressive Lord Doom, most impressive.  Perhaps this union wasn’t in vain after all.” 

 

With that, the trio falls back to the ground.  “Holy badly written crossovers Batman!”  Deadpools squeals, “Oh wait… Batman left already.” Karen punches him in the arm.  “I don’t know who they are, but we can stop them.  We should stop them now!”  She says.

 

“I don’t know those guys, but I’m up to trying.” Mr. Mammoth returns.  While the two are talking, Deadpool is facing the direction of the far off war.  “Um guys…” 

 

“Quiet fool.”

 

“But guys…”

 

“Shut it!” Karen shouts.

 

“BUT GUYS WE’RE SURROUNDED BY THE ENEMY!!”

 

They all turn on their heels and come face to face with…

 

“Halt in the name of the New Alliance!”

 

OOC: Okay Pseudonym, KevinDWolf and PhenomenalOne, you may RP the results of your battle here.  Another big win!  You took little to no damage.  Continue to RP until the fight to its completion.  Once you have put the Imperial Guards down in your own words, I will continue the storyline.  Have fun.



#2 Pseudonym

Pseudonym

    Aqualad

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,845 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:53 PM

Options. Shit, gotta think of options.

 

The army in front of her was formidable. Their futuristic weapons hummed threateningly as they approached, closer and closer. Her teammate to the right giggled a bit as he pulled out the pair of katanas he'd had crossed over his back. He didn't seem nearly as worried as she was.

 

Well, if it's just these five

 

The woosh of a jetpack roused Karen from her thoughts. Yet another one hovered above, holding some kind of cannon.

 

We're boned. We're screwed. Oh man.

 

She tried to look nonchalant even though everything in her was screaming to get into a fighting stance. There was no way this situation wouldn't end with a couple skulls cracked. Karen glanced over at Zach who seemed to be equally nervous. "I think right about now would be a good time to uh y'know turn into an elephant or whatever you do."



#3 Pseudonym

Pseudonym

    Aqualad

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,845 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:56 PM

Ignore. I quoted. When I tried to edit. 



#4 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:13 AM

<They look armored, be wary of an attack that does not keep them down if we don't hold back.> Cryo says with a booming voice trapped inside of Zach's head.

 

"Yeah I know." Zach replies as the troopers face him down, so much for a surprise attack. He was going through his options, there weren't lot, not as many as he thought at least. This was mainly because he was unsure how effective his usual ice array would work, the suits did look encapsulated, an icicle toss would have to be really well-aimed to get a weak-spot. As he thought plans over, Karen interrupts his overanalyzation of the scene.

 

Mr. Mammoth...yeah, I'm him.

 

"On it, but I'll need a few seconds for the change." he comments under his makeshift mask. "Here's my contribution." he comments as his hands start to glow with a light-blue hue. With a deep breath he does his best to bring up a rather large barrier between his allies and his enemies, a 6-inch thick ice sheet that was big enough to cover the trio, at least in terms of field of view. A good high-power blaster might make short work of it, but it was better than nothing. With that he ducked down to recover some focus for his next trick.



#5 Pseudonym

Pseudonym

    Aqualad

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,845 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 17 April 2013 - 09:40 AM

Deadpool stood, mouth gaping wide open, staring up at the opposition. Karen nudged his shoulder, but to no avail. It seemed the mercenary was catatonic. Suddenly an ice shield erupted in front of her. Frustrated, Karen snatched Deadpool's teleporter and one of his swords. The weapon felt uncomfortable in her hands, much heavier than an escrima stick. It felt deadlier too.

 

The teleporter's controls had scrawling on the side that Karen couldn't read. She reckoned the merc had probably written it himself for himself and no one with a hint of sanity would be able to decode it. With a frustrated shrug, Karen hit a button. The world faded into white, Karen felt herself moving at ludicrous speeds. She didn't have time to scream before she found herself amidst the opposition. After a second of mutual confusion, a Vibrosword swung towards her head. Karen rolled away and thrust her sword through one of the Imperial Guardsmen.

 

In the distance, she heard the trumpeting of a great elephant.



#6 ThePhenomenalOne

ThePhenomenalOne

    Way too drunk to care

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Pittsburgh
  • Interests:Doing butt naked cartwheels

Posted 19 April 2013 - 06:46 AM

Snap out of it! That chick just took your sword and teleporter because you're sitting here day dreaming about chimichangas!

 

"Mmmm, cheesy...wait, what? That sexy little jerk! Well, looks like I need to start killing people and get my shit back!" Deadpool says as he pulls out 2 frag grenades, pulls the pin and cooks them. He throws them towards 3 of the Imperial guards to where it explodes as soon as it's a foot away from them. He pulls out his 2 uzis and starts firing at the three to finish off what the blast didn't. He reaches for his katanas, but remembers there is only one there.

 

"I'm so grabbing her butt for taking my katana!" Deadpool screams as he charges the dark stormtrooper to help Karen

 

I don't even know if she's 18...

 

"It will be a brush by grab then!!" Deadpool screams as almost a battle cry



#7 treacherous

treacherous

    Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,777 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:In front of the T.V. mostly
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 20 April 2013 - 01:22 PM

As the fight waged on outside, a sentry's communicator went off from within the Great Hall where Doom and Vader resided.  Likewise, Dr. Doom turned and looked towards the window.  "Seems we have stragglers."  Vader barely glanced, "It matters not.  Soon, all will be aligned and our next step shall be upon us."  We must make haste.  The portals are losing strength."

 

"Indeed." Doom responded.  The two made their way to the front exit.  Outside while the group waged their battle, a massive portal opened at the front of the building.  Soon thereafter, they witnessed two caped a small battalion making their way through the entrance.

 

(OOC: Um guys...your enemies are leaving.  Hope you guys know how to get out of MIddle Earth, unless...)



#8 Pseudonym

Pseudonym

    Aqualad

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,845 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 22 April 2013 - 06:09 PM

Karen's eyes narrowed as she noticed her opponents retreating. Torrents of ice shards shot forth over her head aimed at the troopers who had started the fight. Once they started to turn away, Karen turned to look at Deadpool and Zach, "Let's follow after them!" she shouted. "We can't stay here or those other two guys could find us."



#9 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:57 PM

Zach was busy firing ice-javelins at the armor-clad soldiers as the two generals attempted to ditch out. That obviously wasn't going to happen. As Karen calls attention to the fleeing soldiers, Zach snorts.

 

<I will focus on any stragglers get to work on keeping them here.> Cryo states as Zach begins to focus his energy

 

"I'll try and stall them, sick guns' guy on them" Zach state sin a booming voice. He charges forward towards the opening portal. With a large bellowing, Mr. Mammoth tries to solidify the moisture around the bad guy's exit and make a pair of ice walls to sandwich the portal and hopefully make entrance into it difficult, intent on buying the group time to play catch-up.






0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users