6 replies to this topic

#1 leroypowell3

leroypowell3

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 09:52 AM

Previously: The Decepticons helped Nemesis Prime create a Matrix for their faction. Nemesis Prime betrayed them and took the Decepticon Matrix for himself. Megatron teamed with Rodimus Prime, who came back from the future to stop the Decepticon Matrix from being used. In their pursuit of their mutual enemy, they battled Beta Ray Bill.

The Autobot ship was coming back from a successful mission. Their journey took them through Earth’s solar system. Given the secret relationship that the Autobots had with certain government aspects of Earth, it was a safe area to pull out of hyperspace.

As the crew went about routine check ups, Rhinox inspected the surveillance network. The computer was programed to single out Cybertronian activity. One never knew when the Decepticons were up to something. But it could be in the positive too. With all those Autobots serving on and around Earth, lots of updates were being posted each hour. Everything seemed mundane until he saw something that he wanted his colleges to see.

“Look at this.” He indicated the screen. “This is surveillance from a bar the next system over.”

The others watched curiously. Two Cybertronians were dominating a bar fight as if they had come there to pick on unscrupulous flesh creatures. The two mechs had themselves reduced to human size which apparently made some of the patrons think they had a chance. As they saw what Rhinox had intended them to see, Arcee uttered one of the mech’s name.

“Hot Rod?”

Spike Witwicky looked a little closer. “No that’s not Hot Rod.” He was in his exo suite, an advanced armor made for him by Wheeljack. Spike had been helping the Autobots for so long that he was one of the few humans that they truly counted a friend. “It’s like… Hot Rod’s dad or something.”

“We don’t have dads, Spike.” The Maximal, Cheetor corrected him.

“Well it’s not our Hot Rod.” Spike argued. “This guy is older. Bigger. Look at him standing next to Megatron.”

“For that matter,” Arcee wanted to know. “What’s he doing with Megatron?”

“He wears the Autobot insignia.” Rhinox pointed out.

“That doesn’t always mean as much as it should.” Cheetor said sourly, a memory of being betrayed haunting him. “I say we go find him and ask him what’s going on.”     

There was no debating the suggestion. Everyone agreed right away.

The Asgardians were furious. But they were also nervous. The living machines had come to their domain and stolen a dangerous artifact. They had to get it back, for the safety all the realms.

For this purpose, a task force was put together. Balder the Brave lead the expedition. Lady Sif- warrior woman extreme- backed him.

“Shall we speak or shall fight?” Sif asked.

“They came and stole from us.” Balder snarled. “Let them suffer our justice.”

The Autobots went to the bar in question. It was still under repair from the odd fight that this ‘older’ Hot Rod and Megatron had together against the horse-faced brawler.

Patrons ignored the damage and did what they had always done.

Arcee had to undergo the micronization process to reduce her size, lest she be unable to fit inside the facility. She didn’t tell the others, but she liked being this small. The better to relate to the humans that she cherished.

The Autobots began questioning the patrons. The few that would talk to them provided little information.

With godly authority The Asgardians barged into the establishment.

Balder let his voice ring out. “Robot beings! You will answer to us!”

Rhinox spoke for the Autobots. “What do you want?”

“You will return what you have stolen!”

“We don’t even know who you are!” Cheetor rebuttled.

“Then you will learn, robot!” Balder threatened. “As you answer our questions!”

“Hold on!” Rhinox took a stand. “We’re not answering any of your questions until you tell us what this is about!”

“This is about disrespecting Asgard! This is about the safety of the realms! You will submit to us or we will pound you into submission!”

“I’d prefer to settle this nicely but you’re obviously a little hard of hearing.” Rhinox held his ground. “Leave us be or suffer the consequences!”

“Arrogant machine!” Sif bellowed. “I’ll tear you apart!” The warrior woman charged Rhinox but Arcee intercepted her with a warning shot to her feet.

Sif simply redirected her vector and went after the female bot.

Arcee rolled to the one side avoiding Sif’s downward stroke.

All around them, Autobots and Asgardians broke out into combat.

Fight Parameters

Arcee is reduced to human size for fairness. You can go with her Prime incarnation or her Genration 1 interpretation in the IDW Comics. They are kind of different but comparable. Whichever one you happen to know or like better.

Lady Sif is her classic self.    

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 09:52 AM

Learn More About
Arcee
Read more about Arcee at Wikipedia
Official Site: Hasbro Links: Wikipedia Transformers Wiki Comicvine

Sif
Read more about Sif at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wikipedia official site Marvel Directory

#3 Venom 2009

Venom 2009

Released the Kraken

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts
  • Interests:Godzilla, Monsters/Kaijus, Zeiram, Anime, Digimon, Dragon Ball Z, Ikki Tousen, Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Cartoons, Fan Fictions, Movies, TV Shows, and MST3K.

Posted 13 April 2013 - 05:22 PM

I think Prime Arcee will win this.

#4 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:47 PM

Good set-up, leroy. 

As for this match, both Arcees are probably more durable than Sif, but I'm also certain Sif is stronger than either Arcee. From what I remember about G1 Arcee (read: the '80s toon), she never appeared all that impressive in one-on-one combat, so I don't like her odds against a highly-trained Asgardian. 

Transformers: Prime's Arcee, however, is a different story. She's probably more agile than Sif and probably at least keep her at bay with her hand blasters and fight her up close with her forearm blades. Prime's Arcee is also a pretty skilled fighter in her own right. With TFP Arcee's possibly superior durability and agility and blasters, she would stand a good chance at winning. 

#5 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 14 April 2013 - 09:10 PM

From a distance Arcee could win for sure. In close combat Sif is a furious, skilled, and dangerous warrior to battle. Though Skillz brings up good points about Prime Arcee being faster and more durability. Also skilled enough to hold her own. Okay setup but since I like your arcs and there always good you get a B.

#6 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:58 AM

You know, the characterization of Arcee here fits the G1 version the best, so I'm giving my vote to Sif. Prime's Arcee is more of a charge-first warrior and a bit more of a brooding loner. 

#7 leroypowell3

leroypowell3

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:37 AM

Ya'll need to go to the comic store and check out IDW comic Arcee. She's like the Lady Shiva of the Transformers. I wish I could show you scans but I don't know where people get those from.

#8 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:15 AM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
Venom 2009 gives it a grade of: A
DSkillz gives it a grade of: B Interesting story and pretty good characterization.
SCORE
Arcee: 8
Sif: 7
FPA: 3.5

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Arcee, Sif, Transformers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users