1. Luke Cage- What a boring f**king character and one that never held my interest. Ironfist doesn't need Cage to have a successful comic. I always felt bad this is who Ironfist got stuck with.
2. Cable: He has a good backstory and one which I love because I am a fan of time traveling stories but after a while the character should have been left dead. Cable has been overused and needs to finally be put to rest. For me I quickly got tired of the character. Second Coming was the perfect storyline to do it. I've grown annoyed with the character and I hate him now.
3. Jubliee: A useless, annoying, boring, and pathetic character.
4. Captain Atom: A example of a character you make so powerful you don't know what the hell to do with him and can't write him for shit. Pre 52 Captain Atom had nothing for me to like and I can't remember one story centered around him I liked. Even when he was on a Team he was my least favorite character. The only good thing about him Pre 52 was the Monitor thing. New 52 Captain Atom is actually okay and was written well I didn't finish reading his comics because that was one of the books that got lost in the shuffle of the many comics I read.
5. Emma Frost: I laughed my ass off when they tried so hard to make her a hero and part of the X-Men. Not one time was I ever convinced she did anything for the right reasons. I don't get what the f**k was the point of this character ever being on the side of good if she constantly betrayed her allies and had her own agenda. Kitty Pryde beating her in Astonishing X-Men and threatening to phase her head in between solid material then let go killing her was a great moment.
6. Ms.Marvel: Absolutely nothing to the character. Like literally. Her only purpose seemed to be getting her ass kicked constantly by Rogue and that's it. They gave her nothing interesting. Besides her backstory with Rogue I find there is nothing else to make you care about her.